Reviews for Jealousy
Roganette chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
Sorry I'm late to this story, but just wanted to say WOW. Freaking awesome. The pairings in this fic were great, and the story intense and addictive, and sexy. Just sorry it isn't complete. Boo.
smilinghoney chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
I must be a masochist... I keep reading stories that haven't been updated in a while. But they're so good! Please come back to your X-Men stories sooner than later, pretty please! I love reading your work, even if they aren't finished (-:
starlite22 chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
huh is the end? what happens with ROgue?
Ketrobeat chapter 20 . 1/5/2012
Boy does this story lose the plot after a while! Great start, absolute shit aftwards!
nicole7049 chapter 20 . 9/4/2011
I love this story so much. Please update it, im begging you. I really wanna know what happens :)
Sarina Blade chapter 20 . 9/22/2009
Yay. No more ass hole. But poor Marie is still confused. Help her.
Amara Nevena Malfoy chapter 20 . 9/6/2009
Ah! Finally, Sam is gone! Now Carol needs to be locked away. She's already annoying. Marie needs to come back so we can have some more lovely Rogan moments.
ady-ell chapter 20 . 9/2/2009
Poor Storm. *Weeps* But at least Bobby fixed. Bobby is offically back in my good graces. Now if they could help Marie...
tanya2byour21 chapter 20 . 9/2/2009
I did not see that coming. You killed Storm. That is sad but I did like the chapter. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
ElizaV chapter 20 . 9/2/2009
No Storm? As much as I like Storm, getting rid of Sam almost completely atoned for her death.
CaptMackenzie chapter 20 . 9/2/2009
This is turning really, freakishly wierd. Ugh. Not cool. Can we all just pretend this chapter never happened? ...or better yet, just DELETE it! Yeah! That's a great idea!

...yes, okay, that was sarcasm and perhaps uncalled for, but in all seriousness I *hate* the turn this tale has taken. You're ruining a good thing, and if this keeps up I won't read anymore. (and no, I'm not trying to flame anonymously; that's my real website ID above, I'm just too lazy to sign in but this is my honest opinion)
DulceDulce DeLeche chapter 20 . 9/2/2009
wow I didn't see that one coming. what a twist. I feel so so bad for storm. hope to read the next chapter soon!
Nikki-4 chapter 20 . 9/2/2009
It was good, although I didn't expect Storm to die. I'm glad they got Sam back for everything he has done. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a fantastic week. )
ady-ell chapter 19 . 8/25/2009
Ha they found out who it was. I hope Logan kicks his butt!
Sarina Blade chapter 19 . 8/22/2009
Gosh, I cannot wait till you update again. I love this.