Reviews for Stay
Arich chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Sad, but so beautiful.
Daevanam Daevo chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That was awesome! I loved all of the raw emotion throughout the fic. As to the concept of Rogue cheating on Wolverine with Remy... Well, that isn't that bad, plus she went back to Logan in the end... heh heh... all together very good!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Well done, really strong tone throughout- reluctant, questioning, and sad. Really draws you into the characters, the space of the story.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
That was so cute. I don't know about Rogue using Remy to cheat on Logan is a little...I'm not quite sure what to call it but its definately something. I loved your story though and how she asked him to stay at the end. So great I almost cried, well it was either the story or the mascara brush I just stuck in my eye a few seconds ago. Anyways, thanks for a great story and keep up the good work.

-TIFFANY
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
exceptionally great, i was completely foisted at the beginning that she Prefered Remy, but Logan is just m complex. Was he also having an affair? We'll never know

i love your style.
Mavrick chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I enjoyed this story, it was well rounded and not to gory, not that gory isnt good, but what you have is... a perfect balance of the elements that make good storys. If this story had alittle more detail to the enviorment in which the characters are thinking, I found it alittle too fast paced in some of the spots and not quite fast enough in others, If you could make the over all speed more consistent it would help.

I like forward to the next chapter ) If you dont post it, feel free to send it to me if you like.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
How sad
DarkAngelmi818 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
so how did he find out she was having an affair really good.
Rowena DeVandal chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Shouldn't have read this at work...shiver...:)

hugz,

rowena
BelleLane chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Wow, that was so amazing! I loved it.
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Great story and I loved it.

Tanya