Reviews for Fast Cars and Freedom
theultamitedocfan chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
this chapter was good but you keep changing are they humans or cars?
JetMcQueen chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
How cute! _
Dana Kathrine Scully chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
Oh, yeah. Now I've gotta wash my face. I literally had a couple tears. Now my mascara is in a swag! Oh, did I forget? Cool story. Even if it can make an emotional Flushed Away fan, who also happens to be a tomboy like Rita, cry. I'm luvin it!
ObsidianJade chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
Gods, that's brutal... I'm almost in tears, and that's not an easy thing to acomplish. Who was it that killed Doc, and how did Ariel die? (If I'm reading this correctly... which is questionable. Although your ending is heartwrenching, it's more than a tad confusing.) My sister got me hooked on Rascal Flatts a couple of years ago - I suppose this is their 'official' movie, isn't it?

You did an incredible job with this, I haven't read a story so powerful in quite some time. The last line of the story in particular was amazing.

My regards and compliments,

S.
Buick Regal Racecar 56 chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
Okay, I'm just now reading this again, and I think it's really good. I'll review the next chapter too, but this is a really good chapter.
Larien Calaelen chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
Awesome story! I like how you've managed to humanize it while keeping true to the details of the movie. Very unique idea. Keep writing!
Acanthusss chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
I enjoyed reading this story. The character interaction was especially poignant. And to write it in human-verse really works; I think I might try it myself sometime. It puts the story it in a different kind of perspective (and opening up more options for interaction and expression) while staying true to all the settings and personalities.

As a reader, I have a few things to point out that I found myself thinking, concerning the story:

That Arial and Sally have taken so much abuse from Garon for such a time, I think that considering the tight friendship between the residents of Radiator Springs, they would have intervened a lot sooner, nay, even the first instance Garon laid a hand on either girl. And I'd like to have had more insight on the change from the confident Sally viewers saw in the film to the very submissive Sally in this story.

Again, I did enjoy reading this story, and I look forward to further installments that may clear up the epilogue hints at the end of chapter four.

Thank you for writing and sharing!

-Abby
skywarped chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
I enjoyed most of the story. However, I don't really understand what all that was at the end of ch 4.
Anavelg chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Having a bit of trouble keeping in mind that you wrote the characters as human...

I feel you on the lack of hands stuff, though I'm doing my best to adjust to it on my stuff.

I'll be reading on through this... Lightning's dead!
NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
Oh, shoot.

I'm crying.

That was the SWEETEST but most hurting story I've ever read in this fandom. Well, ever, actually. Is it over yet? It better not be, I'm in love, even if I'm crying!

I can see you love Rascal Flatts as much as I do. Fast Cars and Freedom is my favorite, so I was drawn to this story, and thank god! It was so sweet, and I'm putting you on my faves because of it.
Buick Regal Racecar 56 chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
Oh, wow, that's so great. You are a wonderful story writer- one who has fit an extremely well written story into only four chapters, and well, I hope that you will write more stories like this one.
Mornwey chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
It was good...very good. But the last part left me more than a little confused...

Peace out

~TSD
Mornwey chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
*babbles incoherently due to a vocabulary insufficient to express the sheer awesomeness of the fic*

You get the picture.

Peace out

~TSD
Crazy About Purple chapter 3 . 11/20/2006
Coolness! Looking forward to your next update!
Crazy About Purple chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
I am totally hooked! You have got to write more because I'm dying to know what happens next!