Reviews for Chained
deleted1e5283424 chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Aww this was great! XD
Kittyloveskatten chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Wauw, this fic actually has a story to it (':

I'm glad it has, a pretty nice story by the way.

maybe the kiss was a bit quickly, but anyway.

nice fic, keep on writing. c:
malfoysdaughter chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
...*wimpers with sadness* still it's good
malfoysdaughter chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
*cheers* i love it!
malfoysdaughter chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
...*sniffels* i like it so far though...
whimsical-elegance chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Aww... this is so sweet.

I love the ending, keep writing! Well done!
whitelilly chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
GREAT! I love it !actually love! lol x
Enigma Orchid chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
I LOVE THIS! I love the idea of original characters putting Light and/or L in life or death situations. Its such a nice way to bring them closer. This fic was GREAT! Awsome original criminal too! (faved)
RC Tanoshii chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Such a cute story. I loved it.
Enma Ai chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
this was a really nice story full of suspense and intrigue and complete in just 3 chapters!

*faves*
ojuzu chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
From the last chapter, I thought Raito was going to DIE! And I'm soo happy that he didn't. Thanks!

Lilz
NextNothingNew chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
Ah, the ending..."When they realized what he was doind"...well, of course it was CPR...

Oh shitaki, please don't die...wait, he could fight it off...so, there's hope! (Please let there be hope.)

Thank the death gods for hope...um, yeah, about L doing 'that'...is was a little...odd. Matsuda's reaction was funny as hell. I was about to ask what those two words meant.

Ah, a good ending~!
NextNothingNew chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
I scrolled down to get the submit review, and it seems that this chap. is a little longer than the last. (Just an observation.)

"During the...ahem...yea."
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Oh dear, how could Light have dissapeared without L knowing...?

What was the tint that came over the camera...? And who is calling Light...THAT? I'll take a gamble as to who it is...and say-

"I'm betting..latter." That shows Light's hopefulness in the situation, but it also shows his practicality.

Ah, the 'bad guy' you portay is always so...you know.

Not that that's a bad thing.
Mime Harlequin chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
I like it! But damn, I HATE the Motozuwa guy. But even so, I liked it.