Reviews for The Haze
wow, I loved the story, different from the majority of things I’ve read so far. Pleaseeee continue.
WinchesterGurl1967 chapter 14 . 4/4/2018
Just read this is one sitting. It's really good. Good job. Hope to see more chapters :)
madcloisfan chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
Loved it. Please continue
Trinity23Rose chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
is that finished?
tua33915 chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
No wonder you Abandoned this fic. It's going absolutely nowhere. Chapter after chapter of thousands of words describing the same thing over and over. Stories are supposed to progress. Good Lord. What a waste of time.
cloisfan100 chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
Please continue
Cloisfinally123 chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
So... Was that the end? cause it wasn't bad... But it just felt like you left some things hanging. So if that's not all, please update it's a great story. If it is the end, youa houdl do a sequel.
mangers chapter 14 . 4/23/2011
Really enjoyed reading this story. The interaction between Lois and Clark was beautiful. I'd love to see more of it
1eclecticreader chapter 14 . 6/5/2010
So... another story that has not been updated. I'm not complaining. I guess, I'm just asking for reassurance? That you will finish the story, I mean. I hope you will.

It's achingly beautiful. Both Lois and Clark - so tentative, so unsure, so in love without knowing it. I love the intimacies they share the best. It shows how in tune with each other they are. It shows how much they unconsciously reveal about one another. Their relationship is slowly blossoming and it's a pleasure to see.

I really do want to read more. I hope you update soon.
joliehaitian79 chapter 14 . 3/3/2010
Wow, I jut finished your story and I can't believe the last time you updated. Over 2months ago. I love the intimacy building between clois. I want to see the story progress and right now you have it poised perfectly, like when your watching a movie and 30 minutes into it your like finally its picked up its momentum and bam its over. That's what I feel now because I wanted to read more and there was no more.

Still you had me going from chapter to chapter which speaks volumes.

Hope your muse return cause its been along time.
fdksn chapter 14 . 11/23/2009
I love this story, and you are a very good writer. Please update!
FigureMyHeartOutt chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Please update
FigureMyHeartOutt chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
PLEASE continue this fic...please.
userisgone chapter 14 . 4/26/2009
Great Story! So intune with their emotions, i feel like it's actually Lois and Clark writing this!

But just realised you havent updated in over a year! I think im gunna cry - please tell me your going to complete it?
cazzam chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Great story and really enjoying the depth of emotion you've given to Clark and Lois. Would like to read the ending one day.