Reviews for It's a Long Life to Always be Longing
MoonyMarauder chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
Loving your Hakkai coming unravelled

And Gojou is just perfect d

I can see you love Minekura-sensei's characters;)
Pixieblade chapter 11 . 3/28/2009
AH! where's the smut? hehe very nice otherwise. thanks!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 11 . 1/29/2008
THis was such a good story. I really enjoyed it!
fullmetalfemme chapter 11 . 7/26/2007
Nicely done. Logical processes for both Gojyo and Hakkai of what they would go through internally dealing with blossoming feelings for each other. The business with Hakkai and Kanan is so sad, but it feels so good for him to finally get past it, and I think it is very realistic that he would have to truly put it behind him for any new relationship to have a chance. Very well written as far as descriptions, imagery, etc. I think her dialogue sounds very natural and believable.

p.s. I have always wondered about that darned monacle, too! -
Emi1988 chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
Keep going! This is good!
Annabele Lee chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
I really liked this story. It was so sweet and very well written. Brava.
unimportant-deactivatedaccount chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
Oh wow, this story is really awesome so far! I love how you keep everyone in character, even when they're dealing with serious stuff. Good work!
narrizan chapter 11 . 11/19/2006
ff is being really sucky...I swear I put your story on alert, and it worked up to chapter 6 or 7 but I've not recieved any for the last chaps. It's a good thing I check these pages anyhow!...sorry rant over...

Yay! bonus chapter. _

Um... if you want to you can archive your stories over at 'Echoes from the West', and you can put it up in its entirety. Just google the name as is and you'll find it. It may take a while for them to put the story up. But most things as long as well written are allowed. SO your stories and poetry should have no problems at all.

ANyhow, yeah um..my email visible if you're logged in and ...'Yes Please'!
amai-kaminari chapter 11 . 11/19/2006
Aw! _ *Grins* That was sweet! _

*Contented sigh* Sweet happy ending! I was cheering for Gojyo the whole time! _

Loved your fic! (And I've always wondered how the monocle stays on, too!)

*Bows in appreciation to Amael21*
narrizan chapter 10 . 11/19/2006
*dies* , nuff' said. _

zan out!
narrizan chapter 9 . 11/19/2006
...and that last line would have undone me if I was Hakkai.

I am really enjoying this and loving this.

Although me being greedy you could have made more of it. _ and maybe Hakkai wouldn't exactly say things as is but its ff and who cares. cos' I still like it!
amai-kaminari chapter 10 . 11/19/2006
Hey great fic! That kiss in the last chapter was incredibly sexy!

I enjoyed how you showed the changes in Hakkai that that girl's death brought... allowing himself to feel his anger rather than always hiding behind his smile. I also liked the nods at the Kenren/Tenpou connection. -IMHO: Ken/Ten rocks as much as 585.-

Is the fic complete or will you delve into the beginnings of their new relationship?
narrizan chapter 8 . 11/19/2006
I love being inside the kappa's head as well. He's lovely isn't he?

Especially when he's internalising about Hakkai...
narrizan chapter 7 . 11/19/2006
Very um.m, descriptive. _~ .

Slow and enticing build up. I love the last line!
jarm chapter 10 . 11/19/2006
I just love this story, what an ending. Beautiful