Reviews for Breathe
keiandezuru chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
If there was an option to 'heart' this multiple times, I'd do it. The perfect dynamic. I didn't know something like this fic existed until I happened upon it now. Setting aside the stubborn SasuSaku vibe of most everyone, I think NaruSaku are still the perfect couple. Konoha needs a selfless stable pair like them to depend on, after all.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
o!me likey!:)
iKiohri chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Aw. Man.

So much tensions in the Team 7 relationship. xD

I loved their little encounter.

I missed Naruto's involvement in the story though.
Caracaiolt chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Nice story! Well-written and short. :]
voodoodollie chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
HEY! Nice story! :)
afitre chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
EvilFaerie17 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I liked this! I'm glad that more people are writing NaruSaku stories instead of just SasuSaku cause that can get a bit annoying... o well. This was good!

hakusho14 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
pretty good could u make em a bit longer next time though? UPDATE!X3
Nattalia chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I liked it. It's simple, short and you don't have to think hard to know what's going on. Great!
Sayia chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
So cool!
SvenskaAmerican chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
good story, i hope you keep writing _!
milkmoth chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I like it. It's well-written, and subtle.
Alexandria18 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
I liked that, I can't really say much for, but I just do. It was short,sweet, simple, and to the point but yet has an underlining meaning (to me at least)
Kariko chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
That was sweet... in a way. Well, not so much until the end. I do like NaruSaku but I like SasuSaku better. I guess unless Sasuke does something horrible or dies I could always stick with NaruSakuSasu. XD I mean... that pairing is a hard choice. (If you get what I'm saying.)