Reviews for Black Tortoise and The Snake
This is a really great fic.
Only one criticism I have is: IT'S INCOMPLETE
Please find the inspiration to update soon. I have been waiting almost 5 years for an update. Don't give up on this story, it's really good...
Please update soon, I'll wait for your next update, however long that may be
kay chapter 14 . 7/15
plsssss update!
Searcher616 chapter 4 . 4/29
Please update and finish this wonderfull story. I want to know what the other 4 favors are that hinata is going to ask of sasuke.

to quote mortal combat: FINISH IT.

please finish so we (sasukexhinata) fans can get the bad taste out of our mouth with sasuske canon pairing. I cannt even say her name, thats how annoying she is.
Some inspiration would be nice chapter 14 . 2/11
PLEASE update! It's really awesome story and the way you portrayed characteres is really appealing to me! _
Great job and I hope you will come back to this story one more time, and finish it! へ(、)へ
It's SUCH a great story!

*crying- UPLOAD!*
TheEliteSlave chapter 14 . 11/29/2015
Ugh, I wonder why awesome writers always leave their stories like this! C'mon! Will an update really kill you!?
TheEliteSlave chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Gawd, fanfiction writers always make my favourite character the most stupid one. No problem with the story though
Guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
I'm sad to see that you haven't updated this story in a few years. I really hope you continue with it! I love the plot, the pace of events and the character development!
Tsukiome chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
Kyaa! Your fic is sooooo gooood. Why don't ya update?
I would be soooo happy if you would update!
srasanswa chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Dear writer please continue...nice chapters so far..
aurora0914 chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
what is Sakura's reaction to Sasuke's and Hinata's relationship?/ WHEN WILL THEY KISS? Im looking forward to that. Anyway, I loved this fic, it was enjoyable, although I dislike KakaHina.
Cant wait for your next update, and there better be one! Its been 3 years, after all!
demand an update chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
don't mean to be a bitch but do you have any idea how long i've been waiting for your update what exacly have you been doing to not be able to give me a satisfactory updated? the story and plot are grat and i realy enjoy every second of reading this story. i just don't want it the be added in my long list of good stories that got cancel half way for no acceptable reasons.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
Please update soon. I beg you!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
Kyakyakyakyakya! Write moreeee! So cute. Asdfghjkl and sasuke, that sneaky one!
Becca1232 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Heehee I recommended this to my friend