Reviews for And Then I Woke Up
Arcadya chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Okay so you answered my forum reply about reviews and their consequences, and you made me feel better. So when I checked out your profile and you answered that anonymous person I figured I'm going to read this badfic and see what all that fuss was about.

Now, I haven't seen Law and Order:SVU in a while. Due to annoying work and the tv channels being odd so I couldn't quite remember a Dani. But even so, this was hilariously funny! I never knew badfic could be so good.

Good job.
kittycatslegacy chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Oh the kiss was cute and they certinally made it seem like they felt more then arm and sister kissing. I wasn't found of Dani but they could have chose someone worse. Any way your story is way OC and its just kinda flat
JayD chapter 1 . 11/20/2006

J0 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
It totally doesn't track with what actually happened, but it was hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
Scully22 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
now, see, that's a compelling ending. that's how it should have ended in the show!

a million kudos points to you, and many more.

-another angered fan of SVU

tamasit1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
LOVED it! 'Kissing my arm'. LOL, best line ever!
LeanzaLestrange chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
god idea. i wish liv had been there when she said, "Im not your precious Olivia" that would have been good. but ya i hated that freakin kiss... ew... ttyl
Sqully chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
...i think nbc is trying to see how many viewers they can lose at one time...if el and liv don't get together i swear i'll go psycho and kills something. i liked ur fic, it very much entertained me. (i was very close to vomiting)
snowxpatrol chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
OMFG! I LOVE YOU! i hate DANI! I think Olivia should come back! and i read ont he internet that her contract expires at the end of season 8(this season)...that sucks balls...any way i hafta say this is the best fic I've read cause I HATE DANI and paparently they don't know how to kiss cause in the show she was i couldn't go to sleep either.
fireprettytreebad chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
I'm fine with Dani as a character. I understand if the SVU PTBs don't want to put Eliot and Olivia together b/c it will make "family man" Eliot look bad. But FOR GOD'S SAKES don'T get me investing in E/O for 8 seasons and then watch that crap fom last night. In short, thanks for the great story 'cause that's exactly what should have happened!
Lauren chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
good story - was anyone else hoping that dani would die in the shootout or get run over in the last 2 seconds - oh well wishful thinking
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Very cool.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Maria656 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
if only
MadTom chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
"The next day at work, both detectives nursed hangovers. About the ill-conceived kiss, not a word was said.

The freakin’ end."

We can only hope! I fear that that's not the direction the show will go in reality! This is classic shark-jumping material, IMO.