Reviews for Louder Than Words
Guest chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
Are we going to find out how this happened, and the aftermath in the magical and non-magical worlds?
artilyon-rand chapter 18 . 4/3/2015
Resident evil
artilyon-rand chapter 16 . 4/3/2015
artilyon-rand chapter 15 . 4/3/2015
...shit shit shit shit shit shit ashit shi hit
artilyon-rand chapter 12 . 4/3/2015
JOEEE¬°
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
no totally not drunk xd
abcd-hp chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Loved your invention of the magic free zone. This was such a believable non-magic story of the trio. If only there was a scene were Ron and Harry would have fired some guns. Marmalade was quite annoying. I got happy whenever he was locked up, but glad again when he was freed. Really loved this bec it had Ron in action, unlike most of your stories which have Ron in constant illness or possession (not that I dislike those).
Taylor1991 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
I totally agree with you regarding people with Joe's attitude, I can't help but think that he got what he deserved, but oh no! Does that mean that the zombys are in the barrior now?
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
The sapper is making real progress.

Like how you realisticly portray people who have disabilities. You take care to show that yes they are differently abled instead of someone to be pityed. Like Ron and Jess's new dogs, I know how Jess feels just learning how to trust her new companion to guide her. I'm blind and recently got a service dog myself. BTW IDK if this is the case in your AU world, but service dogs are allowed in any public place with their master, it's the law.

Are Nev and Jess going to become an item? I think that they'd be cute together. The whole zomby angle is a unique one.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 21 . 9/12/2010
Wonderful as ever! I love the dynamic between Ron and Harry in your Mute!Ron stories! I especially love Harry's comment to Ginny saying that he would die for Ron and well I forget the details but I loved it :D
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
Oh my I love mute Ronand this particular Harry sooo much! Scary though! Harry's out there with the beasties! So very intense, love it as ever!