Reviews for Accountable
BowieQueen chapter 31 . 4/11
An enjoyable slow burn. Thank you
BowieQueen chapter 6 . 4/9
Enjoying this so far.

Hahaha. I totally here you about everyone assuming everyone in the internet is USAian. I'm a Kiwi. Hello Fellow antipodean writer.

I totally believe it is in character for Hermione to have kept her baby! For sure.
Very Very well done ! The second best I read so far. ! I am being very honest! You tackled the subject with surprising tact and amazing subplots That made the entire story rich and flavoured. And like all professional writers you passed extremely powerful Messages in extremely subtitle metaphors. I loved every chapter. (It may sound ridiculous, but the bit about education and how ''muggle" education cripple the critical thinking of yong learners made me cry! The way you denounced it was so right and powerful, that I couldn't help it. This is coming from a teacher of English in the third world.) I truly hope that you are a full fledged writer now, and a happy one. I feel connected to you some how trough your story and our mutual idol: JK ROWLING! Thank you! I want the world to know your real name! Please write. Much love from a stranger ️ ( loool this is the power of fiction and perceveirance ! Good luck dear genuine sensitive and witch writer!
beethovencool chapter 31 . 2/9
I really enjoying this story, kudos for you!
Sammypenny chapter 31 . 1/22
Just re-read this again after years. I couldn’t put it down. Amazing story. Thank you!
The Queen of All Demons chapter 31 . 1/4
Such an epic live story. Damn. Made me cry and laugh and sigh. Talent.
DJArla chapter 31 . 1/3
This was very, very sweet. I completely empathise with both Draco and Severus; trying to deal with unwanted feelings is a tough challenge to face but I’m so glad it worked out happily for them. I would have liked more detail in the epilogue but get that leaving it to the imagination is probably the least controversial option.
I found it interesting the way you dealt with Marietta, simply because in all Western cultures a foetus is not legally recognised as a child for a variety of reasons (happy to explain in detail if you want), but I suppose attacking a war hero would be dealt with harshly, although probably not 10 years imprisonment.
I really liked the way you portrayed Draco. He was probably one of my favourite characters and I actually felt very sorry for him throughout the entire story. He felt very real and evoked a real desire to see him happy. I felt you did a pretty good job with Snape until the last few chapters where I felt he was OOC. Nothing wrong with that as this is fanfic, but it did feel a little inconsistent compared to the character you created and developed. Overall though I thought this was great and loved all of Hermione’s insights into the truth of pregnancy. Thank you for sharing
Dashti-the-dramione-shipper chapter 8 . 12/24/2021
Pride and Prejudice reference!
lulu2613 chapter 6 . 11/29/2021
No female no matter what age should be, as long as she’s old enough to give informed consent, sexually shamed whether she has multiple sex partners are not. It’s her body her choice!
Severus and Hermione Snape chapter 8 . 11/9/2021
"He's very intelligent, but he's a bit rude sometimes"
Well, that certainly reminds me of someone
Severus and Hermione Snape chapter 7 . 11/9/2021
I like Draco's attitude here. he's thoughtful
Emma chapter 8 . 11/5/2021
Please, God, write a book.
Peskipiksi27 chapter 31 . 9/9/2021
I just finished this after a three day binge-read. It was wonderful. Loved the slow build between the two. You really kept both S and H true to character. A real gem of a story - I can't quite believe I've only just found it, since it's been published since 2006!
alannalove1990 chapter 31 . 9/8/2021
Awwwwwwww loved this story so much!
alannalove1990 chapter 30 . 9/8/2021
This sorry was the perfect little angsty AU story! I loved the character development and pacing so much! It went along greatly and the little plots never over showdowns rhe bigger plot. Great great great! I hate that Draco never got anything but loved him bejng included!
2,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »