Reviews for Accountable
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 5/21
Dumbledore! Yay! Glad to see him :)

Hermione... I know how you feel... Aversions to smells X)

Looking forward to more interactions between Hermione and Snape :)

Good chapter, thank you :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 5/21
Sorry Snape, you can't avoid her! Poor Hermione though, this is going to be such a roller coaster for her. Poor Snape too, the whole situation...

Anyways, good chapter, well written. Thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 5/21
Wow, that was something. Quite the situation. I wonder how all of this will play out. Very good first chapter, nice talent for writing and the characters, so far, seemed believable. Thank you :)
Thank you for a lovely story. A fresh take on Hermione/Snape. You handled multiple themes sensitively- unrequited love, abortion, war & loss, single parenthood, abortion, juggling family and other responsibilities, jealousy/fear of losing a friend when their circumstances change, date-rape and the idiocy of 'pranks' which have lasting consequences. I regret not reviewing individual chapters, as I remember laughing and smiling, but not the trigger. However, i look forward to re-reading. Thank you.
FrancineHibiscus chapter 31 . 4/20
What a delightful story! It was recommended by a friend-very well done, and so sincere.
I realize that abortion is a touchy subject. But it's hard to fathom how some people can get so wound up over a FICTIONAL story based on FICTIONAL characters from another FICTIONAL book.
If you don't like or are offended by a story, TV show, movie, etc. (or any other), then turn it off, hit delete, close your eyes!
He hask
And again this story had me in stitches and in tears at times. Wonderful, thank you!
This fic is AMAZING!
Rosethebookwurm chapter 31 . 2/27
I loved reading this story. I enjoyed how naturally you progressed the relationship, while keeping it true to both characters. Amazing job!
dapperyklutz chapter 31 . 2/21
Loved this so much! Thank you so much for writing and sharing. This was great adventure to partake in, and you write really, really well! Looking forward to read more of your work! And I'll definitely be re-reading this again someday! :)
dapperyklutz chapter 30 . 2/21
I loved this so much oh man.
dapperyklutz chapter 29 . 2/21
Holy crap, this chapter covered a lot! Fred & George are idiots, and I was just as gobsmacked as the rest at Molly's reaction. . Savage. But hey, those two twats deserved it. And McGonagall! Ahhh bless that Scottish woman's heart, she's such a BAMF, I love her. Everyone was aces, as always, but Severus here was the cherry on top.
dapperyklutz chapter 28 . 2/21
Oh my God this chapter is even more precious! Aaaah i love this ;_;
dapperyklutz chapter 27 . 2/21
This chapter is precious. Absolutely, truly precious.
1,859 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »