Reviews for Accountable
Avril Keanan chapter 14 . 7/31
Oh I hate doing this as I'm adoring this story but please, please make Hermiones baths warm? A hot bath is quite dangerous in pregnancy.
Sorry to be nit-picky I'd just hate for someone to grab an idea and do something dangerous.
Oh btw I love the way you handled keeping the baby. Well done. Covered all bases without making it sound lecturey and totally agree with you- aside from anything many wouldn't terminate after watching so much death anyway.
Keep on writing :)
Lee Hamilton chapter 31 . 7/30
This was a superb piece of work, the very best I've read in the SSHG fandom in a very long time. The plotting was well paced and the writing was spot on. The story-line in particular was exceptional. I am unbelievably tired of the highly contrived scenarios that focus primarily on the sexual side of their relationship. The sex is there, it's implied, but it's handled in a mature, adult, and realistic way. I know this is an older work - I don't know how I've missed it for so long - and written before the last books were published, but it is just marvelous. And realistic to boot - I couldn't put it down. Thank you.
robituputup chapter 31 . 7/27
Wonderful story! Quite a shocker with the Twins' potion, but it did explain a lot ;)
Thank you for the great reading piece!
wine witch chapter 1 . 7/8
Thank you for this beautiful story! Just read and enjoyed it for the second time.
Nocturna Mae chapter 31 . 7/4
I enjoyed reading this, and I like your characterizations.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 5/21
Dumbledore! Yay! Glad to see him :)

Hermione... I know how you feel... Aversions to smells X)

Looking forward to more interactions between Hermione and Snape :)

Good chapter, thank you :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 5/21
Sorry Snape, you can't avoid her! Poor Hermione though, this is going to be such a roller coaster for her. Poor Snape too, the whole situation...

Anyways, good chapter, well written. Thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 5/21
Wow, that was something. Quite the situation. I wonder how all of this will play out. Very good first chapter, nice talent for writing and the characters, so far, seemed believable. Thank you :)
Thank you for a lovely story. A fresh take on Hermione/Snape. You handled multiple themes sensitively- unrequited love, abortion, war & loss, single parenthood, abortion, juggling family and other responsibilities, jealousy/fear of losing a friend when their circumstances change, date-rape and the idiocy of 'pranks' which have lasting consequences. I regret not reviewing individual chapters, as I remember laughing and smiling, but not the trigger. However, i look forward to re-reading. Thank you.
FrancineHibiscus chapter 31 . 4/20
What a delightful story! It was recommended by a friend-very well done, and so sincere.
I realize that abortion is a touchy subject. But it's hard to fathom how some people can get so wound up over a FICTIONAL story based on FICTIONAL characters from another FICTIONAL book.
If you don't like or are offended by a story, TV show, movie, etc. (or any other), then turn it off, hit delete, close your eyes!
He hask
And again this story had me in stitches and in tears at times. Wonderful, thank you!
This fic is AMAZING!
Rosethebookwurm chapter 31 . 2/27
I loved reading this story. I enjoyed how naturally you progressed the relationship, while keeping it true to both characters. Amazing job!
1,864 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »