Reviews for Accountable
deeharmonic chapter 31 . 5/6
Such a wonderful story!
deeharmonic chapter 3 . 5/4
omg this story just got THAT much more interesting, I've never read one with a Dumbledore ghost before *squeeeee*
Snape's Vixen chapter 31 . 3/13
Surely, disgustingly sentimental. * snickers *
Quite a great read.
Snape's Vixen chapter 12 . 3/12
Hugging is fine but can't they do it gently? Why tight hugs all the time? They might squeeze the baby into a lump of flesh and bones. And, oh God, I'm as embarrassed as Hermione. I'd have gone a dark flame shade of red if ever Snape's got to get less than an inch closer to the bump, not that I'd mind such thrilling contact but still. Oh, God!
Snape's Vixen chapter 7 . 3/11
Sure, Draco's quite in Hermione. And, I bet so is Neville. What if, later on, God forbid, Severus finds himself in the cause too, against his better judgement, of course? It'd be good for the father to acknowledge his child, but I'm not sure how you're going to let him approach the way. Few heartbreaks, yes, but definitely lethal.
Snape's Vixen chapter 5 . 3/11
I suppose Snape understands Mood swings, and Borage's texts just added fuel to the fire.
How fantastic!
Snape's Vixen chapter 2 . 3/11
Ah, how the table has turned~ * quiet giggles *
Snape's Vixen chapter 1 . 3/4
I understand both sorts of misery, although gone through none.
lucialeocata71 chapter 31 . 1/3
il mio voto e(17)
Cassandra chapter 7 . 12/24/2020
Thank you for your explanations about abortion. I'm with you there. What I don't understand is Snapes behaviour. Of course he would be very angry, but he isn't a coward and he never shied away from taking responsibility, so I don't get why he's just denying his part in this.
annaphelan94 chapter 31 . 11/28/2020
Thank you!
LissaDream chapter 1 . 11/26/2020
Enjoyed this immensely. Thank you so much!
lachender chapter 21 . 11/4/2020
I understand that Draco had to find out, but did he have to be such a bastard about it? I'm talking about legimency, not his reaction. Right when he started to grow on me, he had to betray her like that. Using legimency not as a way to view memories, but to secretly read someone's thought always seem like a cheating move to me, not to mention dishonest in the extreme.
lachender chapter 10 . 11/3/2020
Interesting that the concepts of the houses grew into the whole philosophies, and most of the people use them as a fact, not just jokingly, although the books actually tend to lessen the differences. For example, there is no specific cunning to any of the sides, only specific people in different houses. Slytherin starts to look more and more like a secret society and not just a school dormitory.
lachender chapter 6 . 11/3/2020
Thank you! The story is very well written and well paced. Not too slow, not too fast, not too easy, but no enemies and fights falling from the sky on every turn either.
And I like your note for this chapter, it's rare to see the idea so reasonably formulated.
The characters are completely in character, so to speak. No one is suddenly and unreasonably changing. I can see her friends supporting her quite easily, it's nice to see their flaws not exaggerated endlessly until all the positive sides are forgotten.
And I enjoy the language itself. So thank you!
1,961 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »