Reviews for Accountable
Dearlady2002 chapter 31 . 2/10
Cute story overall, and I'm always glad to see when Snape gets a second chance at happiness in his life. The circumstances of them getting together weren't quite what I expected (I almost expected slither scene like where Hermione threw herself between Severus and Harry earlier in your story).
Again, congratulations on writing the first story I've read where I wouldn't have minded Draco winning Hermione (though not at the cost of Snape's happiness, of course), which is something I could never understand people wanting before. I still feel a little bad for him, but it sounds like he found someone to love and move on so that's good. Thanks for sharing your work with us!
Dearlady2002 chapter 10 . 2/5
I should have reviewed long before now.
In no particular order my thoughts so far are that good Lord, I can't believe that people are giving you grief about Hermione's choices (or decision against certain choices), much less several chapters in to the story. I'm still very curious why Snape doesn't remember any of this (memory modification? Or just truly that drunk?) and i can't wait to find out his rights on everything. I Also believe he's jealous of any other male attention she gets- look at how he treated Hermione when he heard she met up with another man in the Broomstick's meeting room.
I was curious if somehow Percy was behind the attempt on Harry's life (he was acting pretty twitchy in the meeting room, but maybe that was just agitation over the issues with his family), and also noticed that the little gryffimdor Baines who "found" Harry's newest gift (right after Harry came through the common room door, no less, if my memory serves correctly) scampered pretty quickly when Filch came by and got poisoned..
Also, I've never read and HG/DM fics before (just not my cup of tea) but your story is the first to make me see why people maybe read them. In your story he seems to have changed enough (they both have really), to where a relationship could be plausible..
oregonbird chapter 30 . 1/14
You've written comfort reading. This story has comforted me a dozen times over the years, and continues to do so.
TassleLady chapter 6 . 1/4
I applaud the chapter referring to the story, but I also applaud your Bonus material. Many people have a tendency to judge a character or their motives based on their own personal beliefs and agendas. You laid this out perfectly so people understand the reasons you had for why Hermoine acted the way she did upon realizing she was pregnant. I agree that her character would not have permitted an abortion since she was a defender of those less fortunate or those who were oppressed and those unable to care for themselves or speak for themselves. This story so far is very interesting and well done. I'm in the process of writing my first fanfiction series regarding Severus and Heroine, and greatly enjoy reading stories from other writers. Keep up the good work!
GrangerFan17 chapter 31 . 12/22/2019
Wow: I definitely wasn't expecting Fred & George to turn out to have the role they played in all this, and while I'm not quite sure how I feel about it, I really appreciate your originality. Thank you for this impressive work!
Aisti chapter 31 . 12/22/2019
This was lovely! Thank you!
Nollypoo chapter 31 . 12/4/2019
I love this so much... Every single character you wrote amazed me. Your Draco and your Snape especially... This story just exudes warmth and the magic of Harry Potter series. The way you included bits of your version of the war was so wonderfully intertwined with the story! Somehow this felt more "Harry Potter" than Deathly Hallows itself did for me!

Absolutely going to be revisiting this time and time again. Thank you so much for writing it!
Melody-of-the-wind chapter 16 . 11/26/2019
,, 3
Sab81790 chapter 31 . 8/29/2019
Awww! Very appropriate ending! I love angst as much as anyone but it's nice to read a story every once in awhile that keeps it to a minimum. So I loved that as soon as Shape realized Hermione did actually have deeper feelings for him he went ahead and took the plunge and voiced his as well instead of stewing about it forever before hand, lol! Kudos on a great fic!
MidnightQuill420 chapter 28 . 8/20/2019
I especially loved the last paragraph of this chapter.
AvatarExperimentalMe chapter 31 . 8/17/2019
I loved your story!great plot and tension. Loved the care you took with pregnancy choice. Thank you for my enjoyment!
cricket17 chapter 22 . 8/8/2019
i love the story so far, but one detail in this chapter bothered me. Tonks was a hufflepuff! dont take a badass character from my beloved house! enough said. lol
LumosLyra chapter 31 . 8/8/2019
That was a sweet story. I like how you tied everything together at the end regarding the memory lapse.
MistEternal chapter 3 . 8/1/2019
I first read this in 2017. I have reread it so many times since that I have lost count and here I am for another. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 7/30/2019
Hi- just wanted to share that I stayed up all night to read this fabulous piece in one go! A new favourite. I
1,897 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »