Reviews for Accountable
Miaca Whit chapter 31 . 7/2
You are awesome.
It was is a truly amazing story and now one of my favorites.
Thank you for writing this.
foodgoodmovebad chapter 31 . 6/28
Thank you so much for writing this fanfic! It's difficult to find great reading material (after finishing the seven books again and again of course) that stays true to the characters' personalities. I was especially impressed by how you wrote the dialogue, because every person really sounded the way they do in the books! Also loved the addition of other characters who aren't as fleshed out in the books (mostly the professors) and how their characters were believable and enjoyable to read. Only thing I didn't like was how you wrote Lupin, whom I'm personally very fond of, but that's your liberty as the author of course. I don't usually leave reviews, but this fic was so great I had to. Great story and great writing!
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 31 . 6/7
Okay, yes, I really did enjoy that. And I love that they are grandparents, I really do :) DK
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 6 . 6/6
I am interested to see what happens in this story - however I had to comment here and say, I love your authors note re abortion. I find your arguing of this side of Hermione's character very interesting, one of the most convincing ones I've read :) liking this so far! DK
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 31 . 5/25
Thank you for this story. I truly enjoyed reading it.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 1 . 5/24
Ho ho *claps hands in merriment* I think me has found a new fanfic to read. *dances wildly*
E-Vector chapter 17 . 5/22
I think this interview is my favorite part of this fic. Except that Percy telling Hermione why she shouldn't trust Dumbledore is my favorite part. I don't know-but this fic is great, I'm now reading it for the second time.
indyheart chapter 31 . 5/13
This was a truly marvelous story, I loved it so much. You're an exceptionally talented writer. Gallons of kudos! Thank you so much for writing this ff-I enjoyed it so much.
blackbloodywolf chapter 31 . 5/3
I loved this story so much!
wine witch chapter 31 . 4/29
Very nice lovestory, thank you!
Ljpjcg chapter 18 . 3/25
Aww I love this Millicent! In fact I love this Slytherin chapter and all its personable. characterizations. Well done!
what ever became of ron?
I love draco in this fic.
zaubernuss chapter 13 . 2/26
Your story is really nice and I enjoy reading it. But pregnancy isn't always like this! I had three, and those nine month were all totally wonderful experiences! I never even had morning sickness or any of the symtoms Hermione is describing. Except for climbing staircases, maybe So just don't get scared of having babies - they don't even cry all that much.
This is the second time I've read through this fic and, it is still beautiful the second time around. Thanks again!
I start to worry who poisened Prof. Snape to make him forget everything.
?