Reviews for Accountable
Sharon chapter 31 . 7h
By far, the best Snape-Hermione fanfic I have found. Well done!
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 1/8
Sweet sweet romance. An excellent read, well written, well characterized, utterly lovely. 10/10 would recommend.
Thanks so much for an awesome read. You really did a good job. Also my aunt’s name is Akila, so ironic as it is, I still loved your story.
sapphire2994 chapter 31 . 12/29/2017
Gah! Omg I loved this so much! This made me so ridiculously happy, and I swear I'm going to be grinning like an idiot for a week (and will forever be convinced that Severus and Hermione are meant to be together forever.) Absolutely amazing job! This was so beautiful!
omfaye chapter 8 . 12/23/2017
Really lovely so far. I think I read this several several years ago and I am absolutely thrilled that I have come across it again. Your writing style is really wonderful as well as fun, am enjoying the story so much. I love how you capitialize certain words to show more emphasis in a witty way, such as Plotting, etc. Happy holidays!
K1P1 chapter 31 . 12/21/2017
Great story... it wss ssd how things went for Fred & George
Rhea Villa chapter 8 . 11/4/2017
Awwww Ron. It's heartbreaking that he's able to play quiditch only when the weather is good. I feel his pain though, at 27 year old, my hips can tell if a storm is coming.

I do wonder who Hermione is meeting...
Rhea Villa chapter 6 . 11/4/2017
Ron has a war wound too?! I was curious when Neville's, Luna's, and even Draco's were touched on but there was no mention of significant war wounds on anyone else. I don't usually read A/N's but I'm trying to be better at not skipping little details :)
Rhea Villa chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
Great explanation on why Harry didn't notice the handwriting on the potions book of the half blood prince is that of his professor.
Rhea Villa chapter 3 . 11/4/2017
Oh bless you for keeping Fred alive! Although I could have done without Lav Lav lol. I also love how Luna and Neville are about their injuries, shit happened, they're alive, they're moving past it and thats what matters. Poor Draco though. I truly hope Hermione develops a friendship with him seeing as he's an outcast amidst a house full of outcasts.
Rhea Villa chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
She saved his life?! Hmmm curious... Very curious.
Rhea Villa chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
I think you did an incredible job writing Hermione's view on keeping the baby. You walked the fine line of an incredibly controversial topic between pro life and pro choice without blatantly favoring one side. I look forward to reading how Hermione and Severus interact in later chapters as they were interesting in the 1st chapter.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 31 . 10/20/2017
A lovely story! Thanks for writing this and for sharing it with us.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 6 . 10/19/2017
Re: your author's note - I'm sorry to hear that people have been using your story to ride their own personal hobbyhorses. Personally, I've never wanted children and would have an abortion in a heartbeat if I got pregnant, but I agree with you that Hermione is a nurturing character who might well decide to keep her baby. You've made it perfectly clear that Hermione thinks abortion should be legal and available; she simply doesn't want one herself. You've taken a very even-handed approach with this story, and anyone who assumes otherwise is laying their own personal crap onto you, rather than seeing what you've actually written.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 3 . 10/19/2017
Dumbledore as a ghost! Cool! I've seen him as a portrait in many stories but never as a ghost before.
1,832 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »