Reviews for Accountable
hasapi chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
Okay, so, strange question, but we're certain that Hermione was with Severus? I don't know. just random thinking probably totally off the ball.

Still enjoying this story! The whole Michael Corner (and the later Draco part) scene was hilarious! "y'know..." Since you can't get anymore knocked up than you already are! LOL

So what was their (SS & HG, I mean) little ...y'know... like? *grin* I don't mean details, just, like, how out of it was Severus if he doesn't remember a thing? Did he realize, at the time, who he was with? Interesting thoughts...
BookWormFaery chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
I love this story! Please update ASAP!
a fan chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
Oh no will Hermione end up being a wedge between Draco and Snape? Crosses fingers that Draco merely appreciates Hermione in a mostly platonic way. I loved the Michael Corner scene and aftermath. That was absolutely wonderful. And what if the child does look like Snape? Poor Snape.
amsev chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
Another excellent chapter that had me giggling in spots and sighing in response to angst in others. Well done!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
"He was wasting far too much thought on the chit." And he already hates the thought of anybody else, even Draco-or perhaps especially Draco-appreciating her as much he-doesn't.

Giggles.
severus-fan chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this doesn't turn into a RW/HG, or a DM/HG. I checked, and it didn't say in the summary. I'm a die hard SS/HG shipper, and even if they (SS & HG) don't hook up in this story, I'd rather that happen than Hermione get involved with either of them.

I love how Severus is thinking about Hermione, even if he doesn't want to. I wonder if his mind would change about Hermione if he did remember that night? I happy Hermione for slapping Corner, and Neville! Oh my goodness, Neville got into a fight. I'm so proud of him!

Please update again soon!
aiden2 chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
I am really liking this thoughtful introspective Draco. I must admit that it would more than a little ironic if you defied the expectations of all your Snape fan readers (including me!) and turned this into a Draco/Hermione love story. Have you declared this from the outset to be SS/HG?
Jedi Keladry chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
They're both trying to forget each other, eh? And now Draco is interested. Nothing like a bit of jealousy to make a man realize what's right in front of him.

I LOVE the way Hermione dealt with Michael. The arse deserved it, of course, but it was unbelievable that he'd even thought she'd go along with such a thing. Especially with the likes of him. And I'm very happy with your Neville, too, bless his sweet heart.

Thanks for the update!
mimbulus-mimbletonia chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
Good, strong chapter; well written. Love the whole Severus's POV on Draco/Hermione. Nevilles part was cute, i loved it!

Update soon, (well...Saturday just seems such a long time)
Droxy chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
Wonderful. Great turns of phrase and interesting scenes. The Trevor line was original.

Best of all, frequent updates :D.
Kismet0116 chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
I loved the Hermione/Draco conversation about innocent until proven guilty, really quite spot on with what we've seen of trials in the wizarding world. I found it quite poignant that Hermione is wishing she could forget and Severus is wishing he could remember.

Oh, and go Neville! I really like how it's worked out that Harry and Ron only get to talk about defending Hermione but Neville actually does it.
tubin chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
Lots of warm thanks for the frequent updates!

I like the way you're developing the character personalities and letting the story flow from there.

In reference to your note from the previous chapter where you noted you didn't give all the explanation up front because you wanted things to come out as the story unfolds (loose paraphrase)... Go you! I absolutely agree, and I hate slogging through paragraph after paragraph of explanation before the story starts.
K.L chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
Another great chapter! Maybe the best yet - and given how good the earlier chapters are, that's saying something. Hermione and Snape are terrific, and of the "supporting cast", I like your Draco particularly well.
kari-tara chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
I quite like your forthright, charming and self-aware Draco; he very nearly steals the show :) I can see Hermione falling for him, given the apparent hopelessnes of the situation with Snape. Interesting Hermione saving Snape. Would that Snape could access memories of his night with Hermione from a pensieve...
risi chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
I'd say that Michael is going to be on the receiving end of many a mysterious hex in the next few weeks. Let's hope any other boy who thinks Hermione is a bit loose takes Michael as a lesson. So Severus thinks if could remember he might be able to put some distance between him and Hermione. Maybe there's a charm or potion that would help him remember that night, but I bet he would be more intrigued by her, not less.
1,826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 117 .. Last Next »