Reviews for Accountable
my little chickadee chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
Another great chapter. Anxiously awaiting another update!
Droxy chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
Read the first 4 chapter. Very well done and deftly handled. I imagine you are getting a few comments on this fic... I am just going to relax and wait for updates and see where you take this.

Thank you for not making this a secret baby fic. It's better that he knows, and it makes it interesting to see what he's going to do about it, and if he decides not to do anything, what happens as the child grows up and if magical goes to Hogwarts? So many interesting paths.
Jocemum chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
I just found this story today, and read all four chapters. My only disappointment is that there are only four so far! I will be very interested in seeing how your resolve Snape's dilema regarding Hermione's pregnancy. Looking forward to more.

Mum
risi chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
I stumbled across this story while searching around and following links and I've really been enjoying it. I'm wondering how long Snape can convince himself to stay uninvolved and will the truth come out before or after the baby is born, because Snape's features are somewhat distinctive and I'm sure someone might notice a resemblance. Will Severus confide in Dumbledore and will Dumbledore then have to interfere? I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Lynda chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
Wonderful chapter! It sure was fast how her secret was just opened to the school so fast. I guess that is for the best because the novelty of it will eventually wear off as the school work gets piled on. I love the way you have Severus watching her..maybe in his subconcious he know he has some care for her. It will be most interesting to watch how that evolves. I really like the new Draco too. He is going to be the next hero I think. I look forward to the next chapter.
kari-tara chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
Your humor continues to be delightful, the train wreck with sex! Its hard for me to comprehend this backwardness about single motherhood... but Parvati's comment about her parents AKing her is shocking enough to convey to us how dire the perception of her situation is. I'm quite enjoying your compassionate and mature Draco. Severus's attention to Hermione and hint of concern has a sweet tinge.
joanna chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
I need to see the rest of this story. That's it. I just do.

The note says i should give a well-rounded review, but... plbt! As long as you continue in the vein and the way you are, it should be great.
Not an active user chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
This is excellent, I've been out of the SSHG world for a while and this a great reintroduction. I really like the pacing too.
JOdel chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
Just thought I'd ask:

Has anyone in this fic ever heard of the bubble-head charm?

Mind you, you would have to leave it off at mealtimes, which rather defeats the purpose. And if you are going to be sick anyway you'ld better be able to cancel it on a nanosecond's notice!
severus-fan chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
I'm really enjoying this fic so far. I loved how you made Draco kinder, and how he cut off his own arm to get rid of the Dark Mark. Hermione made quite the point when she asked Harry if he would've been willing to do that. I'm eager to find out if Hermione and Draco end up friends, or just more friendly than they were before.

Anyway, it makes me happy to hear that this story is complete. I haven't noticed a pattern in your postings, but then again, I haven't been paying much attention. I hope you keep updating so quickly, and I hope you do so again soon!
mimbulus-mimbletonia chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
good chapters, extremely favourable.

draco is the sweetest, cutting off his won arm and curous!snape is just adorable! well done xx
LittleMarySunshine chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
"We know. She stopped by to gloat," Harry said, looking up from the game of wizard chess that he was playing with Ginny and losing quite badly. "Neville told her to piss off."

Loved it! Brilliant, absolutely. I am loving this story. Not really one that goes for Pregnant!Hermione fics, but your summary intrigued me and here I am receiving story updates. _ Great job so far. Everything is well written and believable. I like that Snape deduced that she hadn't told anyone that he was the father... wasn't shocked at his glee either, it was to be expected. Can't wait to see how this story progresses. Draco is nicely written. I hope to see more of him as well.

Keep up the good work, if you ever need a hand (doesn't seem likely at this point, 3 helpers... youlucky) feel free to contact me.

Jo
Kismet0116 chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
I loved Lavender's bitchiness and Pavarti's horror at single-motherhood, both very genuine reactions. And Snape's still in the land of denial if he really thought a pregnancy could be totally hidden for the school year.
MollysSister chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
I am completely tickled with your speedy updates with this story. I am relieved it is complete. I hate being left hanging on an eternal WIP! I think your Snape is quite realistic. I like that he notices the changes in Hermione but doesn’t feel responsible or culpable. Don’t let him crack too soon. I also enjoyed the bits with Draco. Your Draco is mature and introspective. Are you a mother by any chance? Your writing of the early stages of Hermione’s pregnancy is accurate. Makes me remember the nausea a little bit too well! Good job!
Lucyferina chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
This is a very good fic! Update soon!
1,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »