Reviews for Accountable
FrenchWine27 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
First of all, let me tell you that your work is amazing. Have you ever thought of writing a book? I applaud you for finishing your story and sending it through your betas before putting it up on It's frustrating how so many authors post as they write, and never end up finishing it, or loose continuity, or start demanding x number of reviews before posting the next chapter. It's been such a delight to read the work of someone much more mature. Please keep up the wonderful work and your great sense of ethics about posting stories. I can't wait to read more.
camiseta312 chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
WOW! I think is one of the best pieces I've ever read on I can't wait until it's finished. Keep up the wonderful work.
MollysSister chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
I like the way both Hermoine and Snape did their own research to solve their seperate problems. Nice symbolism of how much they are similar. I also enjoyed the way Hermione deflated Harry's rant and gave him some perspective. I only hope Albus was able to comfort Snape in a small way. Looking forward to the next chapter per usual.
Beate chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
Thank you for posting this interesting story; I'll certainly be following it closely! I enjoy the dialogue and development of characters and plot very much - and I agree with your thoughts expressed in your note: I think it would be rather out of HG's character to have an abortion of a child conceived under circumstances for which HG, as she says herself, was responsible (irresponsible though as she was). I respect her for that, as I respect her for her courage to tell Snape, as much as it, naturally, will surprise and anger him. He has, in my opinion, the right to know. And the right to be upset about it, too. I'm looking much forward to read on and find out more of what has happened - and will happen! It's great to find a story which is not predictible from the first line of the first chapter!
mimbulus-mimbletonia chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
As usual this chapter is excellent. Your character depiction is extremely well written and I thought that your after-note was well-argued and well put across within the fic. Having read the reveiw, mainly 'Marions' reveiw on chapter 2 I have to say her opinions are extremely personal to her, not to everyone. It is not date-rape, Marion should learn what the term means, and why wouldnt Hermione love her child.

It is a child, a baby, a product of something that yes, wasnt entirely legitimately concieved (if that makes sense) and Hermione probably regrets her actions, like Snape. BUT that does not mean she wouldnt love her baby. It is an innocent foetus and did nothing wrong. You cannot choose who concieves you or the circumstances, you have to live with it. Hermione needs no other reason than (and I beleive another reveiwer-beta already mentioned this) than 'its not for me.'

It is her personal choice, she carries the baby. She is not forcing Snape into a role of father and isnt putting her own mistakes onto him. Hopefully some reveiwers will grow up and learn to respect the authors choices, which in my opinion are in character with what Hermione would do. Cant beleive people are still bringing this up, if you dont like the topic then dont read- simple as.

Congrats on the fic, spelling and grammer is immaculate, as are the logics behind the fic. Cant wait for the next update!
Soul Bound 8686 chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
This story is so intelligent, intriguing. I don't know how else to say it other than that it's smart. It reminds me why I love fanfiction. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jocemum chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
Bravo for your excellently written note. I'd like to think that it will bring the comments and disputation to an end, but that's rather unlikely.

It's the slower and more detailed development of the characters that make a story worth following. I'm enjoying yours immensely, and looking forward to more.

Mum
Ms-Trixie chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
Yeah! You updated! XD
anya chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
Your note was articulate, intelligent, and well argued. I would think so even if I didnt' agree with you. I can't understand how any reader could have had a problem to begin with; but, that's just me. I thought you were very clear in portraying your characters varying opinions. BTW I assumed you were British.

This chapter is wonderful, as always. Hermione's interactions with Harry were brilliant. I adored the 'disinterest' Severus showed in the subject of Hermione and his child, as well. Superbly done!

I eagerly await more...
Didi74 chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
I love this story since I found it ... But I must say that the end comment make me laugh ...(and I am sure it was not your intention)... and in the other hand it make me feel a little angry. Nobody should judge this kind of action (abortion or not abortion). I think it is a personnal choice and must be treat like it!

I was a little surprise to read thaht some people make so much "noise" about this ! It is just a story ! ;p

oups, sorry if I offend your feellings about your work ! ;)

and ... I must say I just a young French (this may explain my horrible english !)

and I love how you see/whrite Drago and hermione, ...and severus ...and Harry ... okay, I love your story ! can I put it in mine favorite stories ?

didi
caseyff chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
I appreciated the contrast of Snape's conversations: first with Dumbledore and then with Draco. I truly like this story and appreciate your goal of updating twice a week even when it doesn't quite work out. Regarding your A/N, Hermione's stance and choice made perfect sense to me.
onyx chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
Hi

I think your story has a very unique point of view showing Hermione accountable for her action where as we always see Snape is the one who have taken advantage willingly or unwillingly,I like this turn of the wheel,I have a feeling soon we will read more stories following your path.I too agree with your A/N and think you are right it will be out of character for her to abort a baby,but she will believe in people's right of choice if the circumstances require of it from them,my husband and I too are like minded on the issue,we just have our third baby (and he is a bundle of joy like the two before him if not more so ) after nine years gap from the second one inspite of other people's smirk and matter how inconvinient was the time ,financial condition or our age etc ,we just couldn't not have him but we most certainly do believe in women's right of choice. So yes there are people in real life like your Hermione if any reviewer ask it to you.

I like the base of the friendship between them and the fact that Ron is not a prat(frankly I am tired of prat Ron stories).I will wait egarly to read to the end.
ladyjulian chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
Glad to see you taking your...detractors in hand. And this story continues to be complex, well-developed, and altogether well-written. Go you.
notwritten chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
good
Inspire chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
I'm enjoying your story a great deal. I like the development of the characters and the fact that you've kept some mystery of "that night" to be revealed later. I'm curious, if you're willing to divulge, about how many chapters do you think the story will be?
1,803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 117 .. Last Next »