Reviews for Accountable
Soul Bound 8686 chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
I am intrigued! That was an interesting chapter. Once again, Severus is seeing the kind of person Hermione is. I wonder if he truly believes she is doing it just to be seen as a good person.
sumomo chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
Very well-written fic. You allow each character to develop. I'm looking forward to your next chapter. _
Hebi R chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
Okay, mean place to end it. That note was highly confusing. I can only hope that you update again soon. Thank you so much for this fic! Discovering it today was like an early holiday gift.
Lynda chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
Wow, great chapter. Then ending is sure a mystery. Who could she be possibly meeting in Hogsmead? I love the way you are giving Severus more insight into Harmione's behavior and personality through these different interfacing events. I hope he is beginning to grow fond of her in his subconcious. Great story.
Mooncat4 chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
Hmm - curiouser and curiouser. :D I am absolutely LOVING this story. The pacing is excellent, and you're giving out information at a good pace. That's something that I always have trouble with, in my few attempts at writing - I want to tell it all NOW. And as always, the characterizations are spot-on. Thank you again and again for the time and work that you're putting into this - the new chapters are really making my day. Mooncat
whitehound chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
I think my favourite bit is where Snape is carrying Hermione and trying not to sound strangulated, because his masculine pride won't let him admit that the's finding her a bit too heavy.

Very good as ever, anyway, loved the way both Hermione and Snape snapped into emergency mode, the way they duplicated each other's actions in sending out runners, poor Snape and Harry both running themselves wheezy - and Crookshanks putting Snape in his place with studied indifference.

And of course, although Filch is a bit creepy he'd probably be nicer if people were nicer to him, Hermione is right - and Snape is wilfully going down the wrong track by thinking that if Hermione is nice to somebody unpopular she's just Being Kind, setting the scene for him to be convinced that that's why she's nice to him...

If Ron got his pelvis smashed during the final battle, somebody must have done a very good job of healing on him for him to be being unfaithful at the victory party...

Spotted a typo, btw. Yer've got "...Minerva said, taking off her glasses and rubbing the bridge of his nose."
Tommy14 chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
Very nice update with alot of action. I love seeing the different side to the characters of Hermione and Filch. Filch is a character that doesn't have alot written about him and I like how you're giving him more depth. I thought it was cute how Crookshanks guarded Argus while Mrs. Norris ate her dinner. It will be interesting to see Severus see Hermione in a different light.
sunsethill chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
So much goodness in this. We got a few more hints of what happened in the final battle. Ron's situation would be terribly frustrating for him-and for all his friends.

The poisoning attempt should keep things hopping and Ginny and Hermione scheming to protect Harry and Ron was poignant and hilarious.

Hermione's actions towards Filch were great and a wonderful way to show Snape more of her character.

And we end with another mystery. Great chapter.
Hypnobarb chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
Ahh! Severus is having a difficult time seeing her as the annoying Gryffindor know-it-all. One-armed Draco is much more interesting than he used to be. And we have a mystery to solve. The story just gets better and better.
septentrion chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
Humour and mystery, a great mix!
Nocturnus chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
Lovely chapter. The last letter left me truly curious
ObsidianHair chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
I really like your story, most of all because Snape is slowly getting to notice Hermione and hasn't had any romantical feelings for her before. The characterizations are as much spot on as a romance (I suppose) between the two could ever evolve. I really like the Draco you have portayed here; the brave, heroic, but still cunning Slytherin with more guts than some Gryffindors.

I am still undecided about Ron, though. And Michael Corner is an idiot, but it works really well here.
Shayde chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
I am really enjoying this story was was extremely dissapointed when I got to the end of your latest chapter.

You are dealing with a very touchy issue and judging by your authors notes have had to deal with a great deal of condemnantion for it. Personally I think you are taking a very mature and well thought out approach.

I hope you finish this story, I am interested in where it will go. Thank you for writing this.
Lynda chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
Another great chapter! That was so much fun reading about Harmione slapping the git after his remmark. O he made me mad...good for Harmione! I hope Severus changes him mind before Draco falls for her.
Sukkerroe chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
Hi

Brilliant story. Just brilliant. A good plot but not just that: You have a wonderful way with words many authors often lack. But you've got it :)

As for this chapter; Wonderful. Loved the way Hermione hit Michael Corner. Nice! Oh, and Snape is starting to warm a little. Very good. Although I must admit that I would like a little Hermione/snape Interaction. But Alas - I will just have to wait, won't I? But as the say "All good things are worth waiting for"

Looking forward to the next chapter. Please keep up the great work :)
1,859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 117 .. Last Next »