Reviews for Accountable
This was just lovely! I love all the little intricacies and closeness to character this fic has afforded. I loved Severus and Hermione in this, but it was surprisingly wonderful to see Draco's change believably as I adamantly believe he could come to care for Hermonie(and vice versa). A good woman has that effect. I was actually thinking (for a brief bit)that you were going to make Severus love Hermonie from afar while she slowly fell for Draco because I couldn't possibly think of how their encounter couldn't possibly put at least one of them in a bad light. I know this was written seemingly ages ago but I do hope you continued to write. I pray you see this and I wish you well. Thank you for a most excellent read!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/25/2016
Finally, Severus. Finally!
Michaela page chapter 31 . 12/18/2016
I really really really enjoyed that I really did I enjoyed the suspicion I think you wrote it extremely well I am very pleased
Anna chapter 15 . 12/14/2016
This is brilliant! Flawed but not evil Dumbledore, and the Light side isn't being bashed while everybody else redeems themselves!
Flawless201 chapter 31 . 11/28/2016
I loved the story, slightly strange in some parts, but I liked it. I was so intent that I actually stayed up till 2:00 in the morning to finish. I thought that it was good that Malfoy wasn't lonely for life at the end, and seemed happy. The wording was perhaps my favorite thing about the story, so much description.
Jeannetic chapter 31 . 9/6/2016
This is such an amazing fic and the epilogue was super cute! So glad I read this!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 31 . 8/28/2016
Really enjoyed this story, just a few quick things, watch the spelling, there have been some silly mistakes that wouldn't have happened if double checked, I understand some people aren't good at picking them up, because I'm not. However run it through a spelling program or get a beta reader. Also I liked the character development but the time skips got confusing cause you never said when they were so like how far forward they were since the previous part if there was a time skip. Otherwise really good story keep up the good work :)
tigersmeleth chapter 31 . 8/27/2016
This was lovely and quite enjoyable
luthient8 chapter 31 . 8/26/2016
OMG!
I read in one sitting! _
This is amazing!
The perfect SSHG fic! 333
Thank you for share this work!
Coffee Fuel chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
I realize you've written this ages ago - there are a few things bugging me though - such as:
* Why's Hermione not levitating her bags if they're so heavy?
* The whole chivalry thing seems so very mugglish, considering witches have magic to defend themselves.
* They could have used the Gryffindor tower's fireplace to contact a teacher and then Snape could have floo'ed in.
* Why aren't Fred and George attending a Potion NEWT class if they need it? It would probably only take them a few months.
* Seems really odd of Hermione not to wish to pursue further education than the equivalent of a High School diploma.
* Seems to me that the whole abortion aspect was a bit neglected. While I'm pro-choice and I would have most assuredly gone for an abortion in Hermione's situation, I can't help but think that abortion would be VERY heavily frowned upon in the wizarding world. After all, they've pretty much confirmed the existence of souls. That's an argument against abortion if I've ever heard one.
* While Corner came across as a git, I hardly think his offer warranted Hermione hitting him. He was simply being a crass teenager and as unpleasant as that was, it doesn't justify Hermione's assault.
Regardless - I've been really enjoying this story so far. Onward I go and thanks sharing it with us!
2AM chapter 31 . 7/27/2016
I adore this story, it is perfection!
Miaca Whit chapter 31 . 7/2/2016
You are awesome.
It was is a truly amazing story and now one of my favorites.
Thank you for writing this.
foodgoodmovebad chapter 31 . 6/28/2016
Thank you so much for writing this fanfic! It's difficult to find great reading material (after finishing the seven books again and again of course) that stays true to the characters' personalities. I was especially impressed by how you wrote the dialogue, because every person really sounded the way they do in the books! Also loved the addition of other characters who aren't as fleshed out in the books (mostly the professors) and how their characters were believable and enjoyable to read. Only thing I didn't like was how you wrote Lupin, whom I'm personally very fond of, but that's your liberty as the author of course. I don't usually leave reviews, but this fic was so great I had to. Great story and great writing!
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 31 . 6/7/2016
Okay, yes, I really did enjoy that. And I love that they are grandparents, I really do :) DK
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
I am interested to see what happens in this story - however I had to comment here and say, I love your authors note re abortion. I find your arguing of this side of Hermione's character very interesting, one of the most convincing ones I've read :) liking this so far! DK
1,745 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »