Reviews for Accountable
NoseyHeiffer chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
normaj chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Reread this story again, still a great fic!
majestic-hair chapter 31 . 7/5/2015
I just wanted to say that I have read this fic at least five times since it was published, and it is seriously one of my favourite fanfic pieces of all time. I am a writer myself and quite young, so I'm still building up my skills. Reading material as perceptive and solid as yours has taught me so much about so many aspects of writing. You have this unique grasp on the world the J. K. Rowling has created which allows you to create and animate your plots and characters in a way that feels so authentic. I have a lot of love for your style, the way you build up character voices, and especially the little insights you give into the wizarding world and the landscapes of the characters themselves - which add dimension to the source text with your own flavour. So really just congrats on being brilliant xx
orangemavis chapter 31 . 6/18/2015
You are an amazing writer! The story kept my interest, and I'm very glad it was already completed when I started or I would have gone mental waiting for updates.
amr56 chapter 31 . 5/27/2015
This was a fantastic story! I tend to stay away from the ones about pregnancy, but I gave this one a try and I'm really glad I did. I really, really liked how you wrote all the characters and their relationships with one another. The thing with Percy was interesting too; the thought of the falling-out being over Dumbledore is so intriguing. I really liked Harry and Ron; many scenes with them made me laugh. And, of course, Hermione and Snape were enchanting. This story was really fun to read and I thank you so much for sharing it.
Skywroe chapter 31 . 5/8/2015
That was an awesome story! I loved it.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/30/2015
Wow, got totally hijacked by this story. It is now past 4 in the morning.
LauraMarie chapter 14 . 4/19/2015
I just have to pause in my binge reading of your story. (Seriously - my kindle died last night, so I sat on the floor with it plugged in just to keep reading.) This is one of the best written fics I've read. I have laughed and teared up. It's a great story!

Ok - back to the binging.
jensteed chapter 31 . 4/14/2015
I don't think I've ever hated Fred and George more, what absolute and utter s# t heads! I understand that they were only using it in a prankish way but it was such a dangerous and moronic thing to do, absolutely reprehensible. I don't think the Weasley's would have turned their backs on them like that but Ron 'lending' Hermione a knee was absolutely priceless XD
It was a lovely story with such a sweet ending. Thank you for a wonderful read :)
jensteed chapter 21 . 4/14/2015
Aww no Severus, she wouldn't pity you! She'd be in heaven if she thought you had the tiniest sliver of affection for her. Please don't be an idiot, haha. I feel bad for Draco though, he's a pretty decent guy in this and he's had quite a shock with his sneaky mental intrusion. Excellent story!
jensteed chapter 8 . 4/13/2015
...what? How in heck did I this through when I started reading it before?! I came across it again and thought it sounded familiar but couldn't for the life of me remember how it ended...obviously because of didn't get that far :(
But I'm so glad I came across it again, it's such a great story so far. I love seeing how Professor Snape is unable to stop thinking about her, how he's starting to see her as she truly is. And her handling of Filch's poisoning was wonderful, so calm and collected in a stressful situation. Brilliant!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
I'm thinking that Draco would be perfect for Hermione!
Kelsie chapter 30 . 4/9/2015
This was the BEST H/S I have ever read, and I have read a whole buuuuunch. Your writing is absolutely fantabulous, and it was a joy to read! Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
Spockulent chapter 31 . 3/23/2015
I really don't know how to properly review this, but this is hands down my favorite story that I've read. Everyone was beautifully in character, the writing was lovely, the plot had a tendency to make me quite anxious, and there were entirely too many moments that made me want to scream and squeal and roll around and throw my phone and yes yes yes I will definitely be saving this to re-read in the future
Kimmily chapter 31 . 3/20/2015
This was a great story. Very well thought out and with all the 'i's dotted and the 't's crossed so to speak. You left enough space for a reader to fill in while still pushing your story forwards. You aptly described situations to the point where I was reading along as fast as I could to go on and not wanting to stop.
Leave it to say that I was very impressed with your story and the thought you put behind it. I am very happy that you published this story here and want to thank you for sharing your writing,
so thank you,