Reviews for Accountable
jensteed chapter 8 . 4/13
...what? How in heck did I this through when I started reading it before?! I came across it again and thought it sounded familiar but couldn't for the life of me remember how it ended...obviously because of didn't get that far :(
But I'm so glad I came across it again, it's such a great story so far. I love seeing how Professor Snape is unable to stop thinking about her, how he's starting to see her as she truly is. And her handling of Filch's poisoning was wonderful, so calm and collected in a stressful situation. Brilliant!
I'm thinking that Draco would be perfect for Hermione!
Kelsie chapter 30 . 4/9
This was the BEST H/S I have ever read, and I have read a whole buuuuunch. Your writing is absolutely fantabulous, and it was a joy to read! Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
Spockulent chapter 31 . 3/23
I really don't know how to properly review this, but this is hands down my favorite story that I've read. Everyone was beautifully in character, the writing was lovely, the plot had a tendency to make me quite anxious, and there were entirely too many moments that made me want to scream and squeal and roll around and throw my phone and yes yes yes I will definitely be saving this to re-read in the future
Kimmily chapter 31 . 3/20
This was a great story. Very well thought out and with all the 'i's dotted and the 't's crossed so to speak. You left enough space for a reader to fill in while still pushing your story forwards. You aptly described situations to the point where I was reading along as fast as I could to go on and not wanting to stop.
Leave it to say that I was very impressed with your story and the thought you put behind it. I am very happy that you published this story here and want to thank you for sharing your writing,
so thank you,
Sincerely Kimmily
RhodaBush chapter 6 . 3/19
Well done. The the thing about choice is that both options are a choice!
Arrion chapter 31 . 1/29
Usually, I don't like story where Hermione is a teenager but Severus fall in love with her anyway. And I usually don't like story with pregnant teenagers. But I really enjoyed your story, it's well-written, plausible, the characters are realistics and there are new events in your story line even when we think most of the story is over. So thank you for that nice story !
Guest chapter 31 . 12/28/2014
Guest chapter 31 . 12/27/2014
:-)
Newtinmpls chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Came back to read your story again. It's one of the few I return to. You have such a fine hand with evocative prose. "he might be happier with Pansy to give him orders and organize him properly" - lovely!
meg527 chapter 31 . 12/12/2014
This is a wonderful story! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/11/2014
Glad you gave Draco a happy ending
EagleJarl chapter 31 . 12/8/2014
I'm glad you added this. It's nice to see them so happy still. Also, Draco is horrendously cruel to name his children that...although, I suppose if "Nympadora" and "Albus" and "Minerva" are all unsurprising names in the wizarding world, I suppose those aren't so bad.

Thanks for a lovely story.
EagleJarl chapter 30 . 12/8/2014
I'm all misty eyed; my manly dignity has been destroyed and I totally blame *you*.

That was really sweet. I feel for Draco - unrequited love utterly sucks.
EagleJarl chapter 29 . 12/8/2014
And the truth finally comes out. I'm actually a little sad to see this is how it went. It would have been nice if Snape had done it on his own, although I suppose this explains it better. Glad to see that Harry and the Weasleys dealt with the twins the appropriate way. The wizarding community really is dumb as a box of rocks sometimes if the two of them thought this was anything less than horrible.

McGonagall's attitude is lovely - the "not very hard" line made me laugh. And I can't wait to see the meeting with the Granger's. This is going to be epic.
1,684 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »