Reviews for Accountable
Prince Pondincherry chapter 16 . 10/13
Really, that sort of Veritaserum use should be ridiculously illegal, but unfortunately, I'm willing to believe that it isn't. Stupid wizarding world.
Honestly, Harry or Ron is more likely to take charge than Hermione, and Hermione herself was the one to propose the hairbrained "sneak into Slytherin" plan, but you're generally not far out of character and those are only minor things, so it doesn't really bother me.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 7 . 10/13
The Draco-Hermione conversations are great. Although I think ready a fic set in their teenaged years that actually shows Harry and Ginny in a steady relationship is one of my favorite parts.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 6 . 10/13
Wait, commentors actually think Hermione's keeping the baby to force Snape to marry her? Really? REALLY? Wow. People are dumb.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 10/13
It's hilarious how Snape's way of thought makes sense and has some elements of truth (yes, you shouldn't trust everything you read) but is also just horribly stupid (no, textbooks should not deliberately be inaccurate. That's just idiotic.) It's a great example of culture clash.
I hope Snape bothers to teach his Muggleborn students (and all of them, really) that Potions textbooks are deliberately really stupid. But knowing him, he probably won't.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 10/13
I love this story for the way the characters are portrayed. They're reasonably true to canon, and all the divergences are either required for the story or just make them more likable, and I love it.
Kimmytrainer chapter 31 . 9/13
Yup I'd read the whole thing before, but I still love it. I had forgotten that the twins were the antagonists in the end. That's an unusual take, especially since you made Percy such a good character in this story. I really do love the chapter where Snape reveals everything, though. I reread every other line in order to get the full appreciation for it. Anyway, great story :) thanks for writing!
Wonderful plot. I stayed up until one thirty to finish reading this. It was worth it.
sayochama chapter 31 . 7/12
Thank you for the amazing read.
CodenameSev chapter 30 . 7/2
thank you for a wonderful story. i have been reading a lot and i was happy that it didnt contain a large amount of smut. they were romantic in a odd way.
CodenameSev chapter 15 . 7/2
why do i get the feeling that she will get miscarriged.. nooo
MrsGruff chapter 22 . 6/27
1a
Tzarista chapter 31 . 6/20
great story
snapefan1983 chapter 31 . 5/20
lovey ending and hermione and severus as granpaprents and not dying grandparents is a good and lovely ending to this story! and hey grandparents can still have sex too and i am saying this as i am a single girl of 33 year old who is not a grandparent!
snapefan1983 chapter 29 . 5/20
so if this potion makes you do what you normally wont do even thought you want to do it and snape was given the potion and fucked hermione does that mean he waned that to happen even without the potion ?
1,826 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »