Reviews for Accountable
At least, its not cute.
Thank you.
i wish for once the child would not turn out to be a happy, healthy, beautiful baby boy.
But even if it will,
I thougt, changeling might mean the mother suffering from post-partal depression or worse, p-p shizophrenia, or maybe the child being an autist.
It could be two different people, the poisoned gift to kill Harry,
the butterflies to give Hermione a hard time, scaring her.
One cannot know.
:-)
(Happy me about no warnings of character death.)
I like snowdrops, too
:-)
Toxoplasmosis.
An illness, which a cat brings to human, especially when youre pregnant. Beware of cats and of raw meat.
I felt sure she didnt do abortion, because, after the war, seeing all this killing and dying,
anyone would hesitate in killing anything, if not totally absolutely necessary.
Afaik, one should not brush teeth after vomiting.
Ask some doctor for further advise.
Thats a really nice poem.
Thx.
Actually, if one or both parents are drunk, the child may suffer from alcohol-embryo-pathy.
Which may be a bit like down-syndrome. But different.
Moonchild 1212 chapter 31 . 1/30
I love this story. It has always been one of my favorites. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Fantomette34 chapter 31 . 1/28
Une histoire merveilleuse, très bien écrite et envoûtante, j'ai adoré !
Severus finit par tomber amoureux d'Hermione enceinte de lui et il l'épouse enfin.
Félicitations pour votre travail de qualité, j'ai passé plusieurs heures de pur bonheur à vous lire !
Bonne continuation ! Merci !
Sammypenny chapter 31 . 12/4/2015
I really enjoyed this story. I especially liked the different point of views that you explored on touchy subjects. You handled it expertly and portrayed events realistically.I was definitely banging my head at Severus near the end. I really liked Draco's character and was almost convinced to root for him over Severus. I almost wish he had tried for her and a love triangle developed more fully and I don't often enjoy love triangles. I am glad that he found his own happiness in the end. I wish there was a little more description about Martin in the Epilogue though. Also, I have never hated Fred and George before. I normally loved them and part of me was quite sad that they were portrayed this way, but it was still very believable and I genuinely was angered by their behavior and reactions. I have to say, "Bravo!"

Cheers,
Sammypenny
Sammypenny chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
Hello,
I'm really liking the story so far. I find that it is a very realistic view of very realistic possibilities. I'm glad you have included characters with major injuries from the war. I find that many fan fics generally gloss over injuries, or present them as scars (physical and/or mental), or have the characters have a hard time with adapting. It seems like those you have portrayed so far are dealing with their new situations appropriately. I'm glad that you showed a variety of ways people have adapted. I can understand how Draco would want to go without a prosthetic or how Luna would decorate her leg.

Other than that, I am also very happy with how you have handled the situation of Hermione's pregnancy. I'm somewhat appalled by those giving you a hard time about it or trying to get you to change the story. If they don't like it, they don't have to read it. Personally, I love it. Hermione's philosophy is very similar to my own and I think the way people have responded to her is very realistic. I'm glad you have included characters who represent different opinions across the spectrum of this issue. Part of me wants to rail against those that are bashing you, but I realize from your own thoughtful response that that would be no better than their own actions. I only hope people can learn to agree to disagree.

Thank you for this very thoughtful and well written story. I look forward to reading more of it.

Cheers,
Sammypenny
Jetsun1119 chapter 31 . 11/29/2015
Loved this- its the first really good Hp fanfic I've read in a while. Thank you!
1,719 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »