Reviews for Accountable
hermionefan1983 chapter 31 . 8/1/2014
"That's revolting, it really is. You two are grandparents now, you shouldn't still be getting all romantic." Draco grinned. "Of course, you two have always been disgustingly sentimental."

there GRANDPARENTS NOW? how did that happen i mean Martin was a baby before but i guess YEARS have pasted? is draco still in love with hermione? how many children so hermione and severus have? also is draco married? are hermione and severus okey? health wise? is there a sequal?
hermionefan1983 chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
"Little something we've been working on." Fred displayed a small bottle, smirking. "Doesn't have an official name yet, but we've been calling it the Anti-Censor Solution."
"The what?"
"It lowers the inhibitions," George explained. "Like alcohol, but without nearly as many side-effects. Lets out your inner... whatever." He grinned at his brother. "Fred has an inner exhibitionist. First time we tested it, he ran the length of Diagon Alley starkers."
Fred chuckled. "And I wish I remembered it. The early batches made the tester forget all about whatever had happened while they were under the influence. We thought it'd be funnier, though, if they could remember later. So George remembers every happy detail of what happened when he asked Parvati and Padma Patil if they'd be interested in a threesome."

that was in the drink severus had THATS why he cant rememeber it? but why can hermione?
hermionefan1983 chapter 25 . 7/31/2014
Jealous of your friends child that you are meant to be godfather to? what kind of friend let alone godfather is he (harry)? i mean Ron would have been a better godfather! atleast he loves etc the baby and who would in there right minds be jealous of a BABY?
hermionefan1983 chapter 23 . 7/31/2014
so apart from ginny (which doesnt count because she was there a the birth and was like the nurse) severus was the first one to hold him?! not harry or ron! thank god for that!
hermionefan1983 chapter 23 . 7/31/2014
no offence but the name "Martin" is NOT a nice name AT ALL!
hermionefan1983 chapter 23 . 7/31/2014
"One more... just one more... that's it... there!" There was a thin wail, and Stella held up a small, sticky pink form. "Congratulations, Hermione. You have a son."
Hermione managed to sit up just a little more, watching anxiously as Ginny wiped the baby mostly clean and wrapped him in the blanket her parents had sent. "I want to see him."
"Here." Ginny smiled, tucking the little bundle into Hermione's arms. "He's beautiful."
He was beautiful. He had a tuft of dark hair, a little squashed face, and a tiny button nose. As she cuddled him, he stopped wailing and his eyes opened. They were an odd, murky greenish-brown, and they stared up at her in a puzzled sort of way.
Hermione kissed his sticky forehead gently. "Hello."

The door banged open and Harry jumped up, chess forgotten. Ron lurched to his feet too, wincing and rubbing his knees, as Ginny leaned out of the door. She looked tired and there was a smear of something reddish-brown on her cheek, but she was beaming. "The baby's here, and it's a boy! Come and see!"
Harry felt an odd lurching in his stomach, and he frowned a little as he followed Ginny up the stairs. He was a godfather. Hermione was a mother. He had a little sort-of family to be part of.
He should definitely be feeling happier. Shouldn't he?
SEVERUSD SHOULD BE THERE TO SEE THE BIRTH AND GET TO HOLD THE BABY FIRST NOT HARRY NOT GINNY AND NOT RON BUT SEVERUS!
hermionefan1983 chapter 21 . 7/31/2014
"I wanted to tell her how I felt... how I feel!" Draco turned away, half raising his clenched fist. "But I didn't... I wasn't sure if she cared. If she'd... laugh. I just wanted to get an idea of how she felt, just a hint, and I know I shouldn't have done it, but I looked just for a second." He shook his head violently. "She was thinking about the baby. And you. About it being yours."

but she didnt meantion severus by name in her thoughts? "It did. And thank you, it was a beautiful gift." She looked up, meeting his eyes as she smiled up at him. It had been a lovely gift, and she was glad he thought she'd looked nice in it. The baby kicked and she touched her stomach gently. I wish your daddy had seen me in it... would he think I looked nice?
hermionefan1983 chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
Hermione had done a little reading, when the subject of icons came up, and gave Colin a horrified look. "You asked Professor Snape to be the Angel of Death?"
"Of course. He'd have been great. Severe and kind of haunted, you know?" Colin sighed deeply. "Oh, well."
"Colin, that was... tactless isn't a strong enough word!"
"You mean because he was a Death Eater?" Colin shrugged. "I guess. Anyway, I have to go, I can practically hear feathers falling like rain."

NO NOT JUST BECAUSE HE WAS A DEATH EASTER BUT BECAUSE OF ANOTHER HORRIBLE REASON THAT I CANT THINK OF RIGHT NOW! POOR SEVERUS!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/27/2014
splendid.
grateful chapter 26 . 7/27/2014
It's tough to stop and write a review when the story and writing is this good. I've been clicking "next" far too often. I love Draco in this story. Drunk/stoned Harry was a hoot. I think you've done a an excellent job with the student pregnancy and Snape relationship. When I first started reading I was worried this wasn't going to work, but every chapter you've convinced me this was a mature and thoughtful Hermione who with proper support could make this situation believable and "work".
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
hahaha, "what if I wound up married to someone who was dreadful in bed?" I said something like this to my mother when I was 12 while explaining that I was most certainly going to have sex before marriage. My sweet, wonderful mother was kind and tactful in her response, but I can only imagine how horrified she must have been to have that conversation with me...
hermionefan1983 chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
wouldnt Veritaserum hurt the baby? couldnt the use that as a reason for her not to take the potion?! poor hermione!
hermionefan1983 chapter 16 . 7/25/2014
oh no what if someone else heard hermione little speach about her baby snape with her cat and then the house elf?!
hermionefan1983 chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
"Any varicose veins yet?" varicose veins are veins more common in pregnan women and fat people (or is it heriterry too) they are veins that come out of your skin and are painful more so in hot weater! (my mum has them and they hurt in the summer and sadly varicose veins run in my family women even the men have them and the men and my mum and women are NOT fat! i dont have them (yet so have to be careful) but i have weird veins and no i am not fat!
hermionefan1983 chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
The war is over. Hermione Granger's life, while safer, is no less complicated. Victory has had unintended consequences which affect not only Hermione, but all those around : Fiction T - English - Romance/Drama - Hermione G., Severus S. - Chapters: 31 - Words: 166,408 - Reviews: 1,618 - Favs: 1,853 - Follows: 363 - Updated: Jan 18, 2007 - Published: Nov 15, 2006 - Status: Complete - id: 3245929

what? i thought this was a SEVERUS and hermione story NOT a hermione and DRACO story!

"Indeed." Draco had never chosen to share the precise contents of the note in which Pansy had terminated their relationship, but he'd seemed more embarrassed than really upset. "And you consider Miss Granger an acceptable substitute?"
"No, and stop trying to make me angry so I'll let things slip." Draco gave him a lopsided grin. "Hermione Granger is intelligent, loyal, sweet-natured and very attractive even now. I fancy her quite a lot. If we did ever get involved, then I'd be fairly serious about it. But don't start picking out wedding invitations... I haven't asked her out yet."
Severus nodded. "And the child? Your father would have been utterly appalled at the idea of raising the child of another man."
"I'm not my father," Draco said quietly, looking into the fire. "I've always wanted children, you know that. If things did... work out, I don't think I'd have any trouble with it." He smiled sadly. "It'd probably be for the best, really... everyone in my family is insane. It's probably hereditary. At least this way I'd have a shot at having one that's reasonably stable."
Severus nodded slowly. "She will, I think, be a good mother," he said, sipping his tea and staring into the fire. "A little fussy and strict, perhaps."
"I think so, too." Draco smiled again, as if this were a pleasant thought. "You don't disapprove, then?"
"No. No, I don't disapprove." Now here was a nice, tidy potential solution. Draco was very like his mother, and Cissy had indulged and adored her spouse and child beyond all reason. Draco would be good to both Hermione and her child, and she was sensible enough not to let him spoil the child too badly. Severus would even be able to keep an eye on it himself, since he was practically family. Yes, that would work very nicely. He gave his godson an approving look. "I would not advise that you rush into any declarations, but if you continue trying to win her over slowly..."
"I intend to." Draco nodded, looking a little relieved. Apparently Severus's approval was more important than he'd realised. "Slowly and carefully. She's not the sort to be won over by expensive gifts and flattery... I'll have to impress her with my intellect, I think. Good thing I've got one."

1,663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »