Reviews for Accountable
fncmullin chapter 31 . 4/28
Love love love this. So well done. Stoned Harry is adorable and Practical Neville was a treat. The Twins were quite the shock but it was all remarkably well done. You've handle Hermione with grace and dignity. Now if only those pictures Colin crested excised IRL somewhere.
Ardentlyadmired chapter 31 . 4/27
This was absolutely wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
Cat Buddy chapter 8 . 4/20
The whole bit with Hermione, Filch, Mrs. Norris and Crookshanks, I was saying "CAT BUDDIES!" I so want Hermione to become Filch's cat buddy.
Oh Draco...you are so evil...you know Severus is going to break Hermione's heart with your bright "get memories" idea...
It's sad how Hermione turns into a cry-bag at every possible opportunity with Snape.
tanithlipsky chapter 31 . 3/12
cool
StrongHermione chapter 6 . 3/6
I found a link to this story on Facebook and clicked it. The best decision I have made so far this week! I can see myself binge reading until the wee sma's. I cannot believe with the amount of Snamione that I read (habitually!) that I have missed this one! A thousand apologies to you but I am catching up now.

Re your note at the end of this chapter. Your opinion matches mine so closely. It is great that the option is there for the people that want it. While it is something I think I never would have done myself, never say never. Certain circumstances may force your hand. Not that it matters for me now - it all got taken out last year HA! But I would never begrudge a woman for making an informed choice about her own body. I have not read any of your reviews so obviously do not know what they've said regarding the issue. One thing that strikes me though is that without Hermione making the choice she has, there would be no story!

Chapter 1 - Hermione discovers she is pregnant. Hermione brews an abortive potion and drinks it. Hermione is no longer pregnant. The End. At least I wouldn't be up until 2am praying that my husband doesn't complain about the glow from the iPad disturbing his sleep haha.

I am enjoying this story so much. It is brilliantly written and paced wonderfully. I am dying to know what is going to happen and the little side and back stories you are creating draw the reader in further. Reading this is a true pleasure. Thank you so much for writing.

P.S. I'm Australian too. It's nice when I see others on here :)
mzsha18XX chapter 19 . 3/4
Minerva grilling Albus in how he treated the attack on Severus was needed and I agree with her.
pained4you chapter 29 . 3/2
great chapter!
pained4you chapter 28 . 3/2
what a heart breaking chapter. well written though
pained4you chapter 27 . 3/2
your version of Draco makes me smile like an idiot when I'm reading lol
pained4you chapter 26 . 3/2
Oh my that scene with Tonks had me in stitches. another excellent chapter
1,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »