Reviews for Accountable
RhodaBush chapter 6 . 3/19/2015
Well done. The the thing about choice is that both options are a choice!
Arrion chapter 31 . 1/29/2015
Usually, I don't like story where Hermione is a teenager but Severus fall in love with her anyway. And I usually don't like story with pregnant teenagers. But I really enjoyed your story, it's well-written, plausible, the characters are realistics and there are new events in your story line even when we think most of the story is over. So thank you for that nice story !
Guest chapter 31 . 12/28/2014
Guest chapter 31 . 12/27/2014
:-)
Newtinmpls chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Came back to read your story again. It's one of the few I return to. You have such a fine hand with evocative prose. "he might be happier with Pansy to give him orders and organize him properly" - lovely!
meg527 chapter 31 . 12/12/2014
This is a wonderful story! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/11/2014
Glad you gave Draco a happy ending
EagleJarl chapter 31 . 12/8/2014
I'm glad you added this. It's nice to see them so happy still. Also, Draco is horrendously cruel to name his children that...although, I suppose if "Nympadora" and "Albus" and "Minerva" are all unsurprising names in the wizarding world, I suppose those aren't so bad.

Thanks for a lovely story.
EagleJarl chapter 30 . 12/8/2014
I'm all misty eyed; my manly dignity has been destroyed and I totally blame *you*.

That was really sweet. I feel for Draco - unrequited love utterly sucks.
EagleJarl chapter 29 . 12/8/2014
And the truth finally comes out. I'm actually a little sad to see this is how it went. It would have been nice if Snape had done it on his own, although I suppose this explains it better. Glad to see that Harry and the Weasleys dealt with the twins the appropriate way. The wizarding community really is dumb as a box of rocks sometimes if the two of them thought this was anything less than horrible.

McGonagall's attitude is lovely - the "not very hard" line made me laugh. And I can't wait to see the meeting with the Granger's. This is going to be epic.
EagleJarl chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
Oh my but this is going to be...dramatic? Sweet? Explosive? I'm not sure what the best word is to describe the Golden Trio and a house elf living in Grimmauld Place with Kreacher while Snape courts Hermione. Oh yeah, that's gonna go great.
EagleJarl chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
Ok, that was just hilarious. And, honestly, Snape should have figured it out - when Draco first told Snape about looking into Hermione's mind, he said that her "heart belonged to another." I had assumed that Snape recognized it at the time...has he really been thinking all this time that she didn't care for him? Idiot. :P
EagleJarl chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
D'aawwwwww. Draco is so sweet when he's being all Neanderthal. Not that he isn't right, but I really don't see where he has any right to bitch if Tonks wants it this way. It would have been entirely reasonable to talk to her about it in private and convince her to make it public, but doing it against her will seems a bit much.

Although...hm. It occurs to me that I wouldn't have been AS bothered had it just been the three of them, so clearly part of my reaction is based on the public embarrassment of it all. I still think he didn't have the right to force Tonks into a change she didn't want, though. Having the conversation in private would have given her the chance to react in the way she wanted instead of being forced into it.

Also, I suspect that Draco is externalizing some of his feelings about Severus and his own desire for Hermione and taking it out on Lupin. Poor Draco.
EagleJarl chapter 24 . 12/8/2014
I really have to admire that girl's tenacity and adaptability. Talk about being crazy prepared and quick thinking! She had been carrying around a poisoned knife just on the off chance that she managed to catch Harry alone, and she managed to remember it, grab it with her off hand, and stick him while he was already grabbing her.

Not saying I approve of what she *did*, of course. Just that I admire her ability to do it.

On other thoughts, if that spell only worked once it would have been smarter for Harry to guard the trap while Ron fetched a teacher, THEN cast it. The teachers see all the kids regularly and would have recognized her right off. That wouldn't have been very in character for them, though.

Thank god Hermione was there to tell them how to scope the targets or I shudder to think what they would have done - probably breaking into the girls dorms at night under the Cloak.
EagleJarl chapter 23 . 12/8/2014
The boys are so sweet, in their bloodthirsty little way...

Poor Severus. I hope he manages to own up eventually. Even if the child does have to grow up with the stigma of being his son, it would be better than not having a father. And *no one* would be interested in messing with a man who is not just a master potion amber, not just a veteran soldier, but also an accomplished spy smooth enough to fool Voldemort for years and keep an entire House full of Slytherins in line year after year. He might actually be making a mountain out of a molehill on this.
1,694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »