Reviews for Accountable
gigglymonkey12 chapter 31 . 5/25/2016
Thank you for this story. I truly enjoyed reading it.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Ho ho *claps hands in merriment* I think me has found a new fanfic to read. *dances wildly*
E-Vector chapter 17 . 5/22/2016
I think this interview is my favorite part of this fic. Except that Percy telling Hermione why she shouldn't trust Dumbledore is my favorite part. I don't know-but this fic is great, I'm now reading it for the second time.
indyheart chapter 31 . 5/13/2016
This was a truly marvelous story, I loved it so much. You're an exceptionally talented writer. Gallons of kudos! Thank you so much for writing this ff-I enjoyed it so much.
blackbloodywolf chapter 31 . 5/3/2016
I loved this story so much!
wine witch chapter 31 . 4/29/2016
Very nice lovestory, thank you!
Ljpjcg chapter 18 . 3/25/2016
Aww I love this Millicent! In fact I love this Slytherin chapter and all its personable. characterizations. Well done!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/14/2016
what ever became of ron?
I love draco in this fic.
zaubernuss chapter 13 . 2/26/2016
Your story is really nice and I enjoy reading it. But pregnancy isn't always like this! I had three, and those nine month were all totally wonderful experiences! I never even had morning sickness or any of the symtoms Hermione is describing. Except for climbing staircases, maybe So just don't get scared of having babies - they don't even cry all that much.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/24/2016
This is the second time I've read through this fic and, it is still beautiful the second time around. Thanks again!
Guest chapter 28 . 2/23/2016
I start to worry who poisened Prof. Snape to make him forget everything.
?
Guest chapter 23 . 2/23/2016
At least, its not cute.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/23/2016
i wish for once the child would not turn out to be a happy, healthy, beautiful baby boy.
But even if it will,
Guest chapter 21 . 2/23/2016
I thougt, changeling might mean the mother suffering from post-partal depression or worse, p-p shizophrenia, or maybe the child being an autist.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/23/2016
It could be two different people, the poisoned gift to kill Harry,
the butterflies to give Hermione a hard time, scaring her.
One cannot know.
:-)
(Happy me about no warnings of character death.)
1,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »