Reviews for Was I Wrong?
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Such a lovely story. Keep up the great work.
invis chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Aww! Squee!
KatieKat1690 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Aww I love it! So cute! I definetly needed that after last nights episode! Great job!
KaydenceRei chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
It's really good, I like it.

You did a good job on it.

-Kay
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Oh if only this is what happened or will happen. I just think it would be to good to be true. Thanks for letting me believe it for awhile though.
Writerbitch92 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
aww they r so cute. i likey i really likey

love eo

Ally
LeanzaLestrange chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
aw that is so sweet. i liked dani okay until last night when i threatened dick wolf, great story
bridgetrosee chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
okay so i pretty much cried last night. (:

and reading this i just did again. that was not how it was supposed to happen. this was. she was supposed to see him run into his arms and a bullet should have accidently hit dani right between her eyes. i dont think she realizes that she is officialy most likely hated by every SVU fan out there. anywhoo. GREATT story. perfect ending. (:
LivNel4ever chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
awe! TEARS! LOVED IT 2 CUTE!
liviafan1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Totally wanted to kill Elliot during that episode! You've got the right idea, that's how the episode should've gone.
idinakristinfan chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Yay I love you!
El Chacal chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Kelly, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! I didn't see it but to read it like this, my heart broke when I heard it. Dani Beck not telling Elliot that Olivia was no more than a stone's throw away from him should have warranted Beck a legal SVU ass kicking! Casey's support and guidance with Olivia was key and well done. When they got back in contact with each other, I thought Elliot would have kicked the doors in and ran up the stairs as though in persuit of a suspect to get to her apartment. The end when they do what we've been waiting for so long to see them do rounded the whole thing up. Now if you can just have a scene where Olivia puts her fist through Beck's skull.

Thanks a million!

Long live Elliot/Olivia!
SVU101 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
i agree with your disclaimer! GR her!

Good job!
LivChic chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
YAY! :):p YAY MORE! :) AND TRIPLE YAY! :))
MissFantabulous chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Aw. That was great :)

I loved the EOness. Sequel? Please.