Reviews for The Road Not Taken
Sell chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
Translate portuguese.
Alguma chance de terminar este? Você teve excelentes comentários e outros perguntando pelo final desta fic. Por favor, termine-o sim? E visto que prometeu que não escreveria mais para este site, é possivel vê-lo em outro lugar?
racing snail chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
I love the sense of community you have created in this fic with all the OCs. Mike, Lish, and Andy are particularly well crafted and I can understand their individual motivations even in large group scenes, a difficult thing to achieve in any story but particularly with new characters. You've done a wonderful job showing a slightly lighter Bobby and Alex without taking away any of their complexities. The pace seems very organic and I want to know both what happens to the characters in this fic and how it happens.

I know it has been years since you updated this story but is there any chance you might continue?
dailyalice chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I absolutely love this piece, one of the best pieces of fanfic I've read. I laughed at some bits, I even got misty-eyed at parts of it.

I'm only sad that it seems to have come to a premature end. Really hope you pick it up and finish it some day. Or at least give us a few more chapters.
Medea Callous chapter 15 . 6/1/2009
Really enjoying this fic, congrats! Hope all is well with you.
Alexis Dawn chapter 15 . 4/21/2009
i love this pmn!
anyn chapter 15 . 4/20/2009
This is one of the best Bobby&Alex stories I have ever read. I know you have not updated in forever, but you should finish this story! Please!
Dimac99 chapter 15 . 4/1/2009
This is an amazing story - well charcterised, well written, well paced... Everything. I was drawn straight in from the beginning. I have nothing to criticise - except your muse who appears to have deserted you, the bastard! I sincerely hope you come back to this story because nevermind me, there are professional authors who would kill for the skill you have. It's just brilliant stuff and deserves to be finished one day.
Dimac99 chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
I'm absoulely loving this story so far and hopefully I'll manage a coherant review at the end but for now, I just wanted to say...

"When I heard his footsteps echo down the stairwell, I gave a little silent scream, spinning around and grinning. All of a sudden, it was a beautiful night. And tomorrow would be a beautiful day."

Best line(s) evah! Because we're all been there, haven't we, girls? Squee! ;-)
Esme2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Hello gidget89 I found this story and am absolutely in love with it. I know that you haven't updated it for quite sometime but I relaly hope the muse hits you again for it because I would love to see a resolution. thanks

Esme
tkelparis chapter 15 . 8/29/2008
This series has seemed really natural for both of them, although I question how Alex can be senior partner at all because it sounds like Bobby has been in the NYPD longer and that can't be according to canon. Aside from that, I have no objections to this story. (I hope things work out for Lewis and Lish, too. Those scenes were priceless, and I loved the car comparisons to women. (Yes, Bobby, Lewis needs to never repeat that one to Lish - unless he's SURE she'll take it in stride.)
BuffyAnne chapter 15 . 6/26/2008
Hi! I just found this and I hope you plan on continuing. It's really good and has a lot of potential.
Alliani chapter 15 . 11/5/2007
awesome story! this is the second time I've re-read it. each time i start and then remember that it hasn;t been finished, but i get so caught up that i have to finish reading what you have. hopefully you'll come back to this someday, but if not, i still love what you have.
bubble-rouge08 chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
LOL!

I *know* a *great* remedy for headaches! XD I used that in one of my fics as well. Tee-hee, endorphin love. Hahaha...
stephbunny chapter 15 . 6/25/2007
Will you ever finish this story. i loved it so much.

Steph
Caitlie chapter 15 . 6/23/2007
I've been reading this story over the past three days and I'm absolutely in love with it. Yesterday I was at work thinking 'Damn, I want to go home and read more' and that's something that has hardly ever happened to me with fan fiction. I really like your style and the way you characterize the progression of their relationship because imho it's very believable. My absolute favourite moment was when Alex told her mom that Bobby was her moment. That was beautiful writing which almost made me cry. The fact that you took one of my favourite poems of all times as the basis for this story just makes me love it more. Sadly, I only picked up on the fact that Joe was Joe when you mentioned it in a note at the beginning of one of the chapters. Me dork sometimes! *lol*

Now I've seen that you haven't updated the story in quite a while. Are you going to continue it at some point because I'd really love to read more. :0)