Reviews for The Road Not Taken
Eleanor J chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
Nice chapter. I loved the date. It was so sweet.
BookWorm37 chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
Oh! EXCELLENT chapter! I cannot express how great it was. I like Liz, I can hardly wait until she meets Bobby.

Wonderful job with their first date, and I really don't mind the chapter length ... even if chapters come only once a week I LOVE where you're going and am willing to wait if all the chapters are this long.
The Confused One chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
Aww. YAY! I love the look at Alex's relationship with her family. This is great. I love it. I just love this story in general. I love Bobby and Alex's date. Very original. :) I'm looking forward to where this is going. This has been too easy, and I'm worried, waiting for the other shoe to drop. LOL I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
obsessedwithstabler chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
AW! I absolutely LOVED that chapter! But as I've stated before, everything's going TOO well... something bad's gonna happen. I can smell it...
rainy angellz chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this story. I love AU stories just because they're our favorite characters doing other things.

Alex was disgustingly happy.. I can't wait to see what happens for Christmas. My favorite line was, "Eames don't cry, we get even." :) can't wait for more!
Loco4LOCI chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
Perfect naturally! And don't worry about the length of the chapters...the longer the better!
Spaceape chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
YES! they kissed! you made me a very happy girl :D

update update update!

Space
boohoo650 chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
Great job with the Joe bit. This chapter had a lot going on. I'm already ready for more :)
LitaHardyY2J chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
The best ever. Seriously. I loved it! Cant wait to read more
Scripted Starlet chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
I loved the part about how "in another world" Joe would've been able to convince Alex. This story is fuckingamazing (two words, one breath!). The road is already beginning to seem so much clearer what with B/A coming together already. I would've though they'd play footsie for a while but then I realized, why, when they don't even have to.

Anyways, I absolutely can't wait for the next addition!

P.S. "No I get to be five foot two without heels, and I hate it.”

Amen, sister. Haha. No I love being small, actually. It's nice to have big strong men pick you up without a moment's notice and toss you in pools or sweep you off of your feet at the end of the night. But I can totally commiserate about the whole not reaching the top shelf aspect and being underestimated.

Thanks for the fast update. It was greatly appreciated.
BookWorm37 chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
WONDERFUL! I cannot stress it enough - this chapter was so great - I loved it. Oh, nice touch with not adding Conner's first name until AFTER the show verrified at Eames' dead husband's name was Joe.

More soon please. Right? As a Thanksgiving present?
tere55 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I can't find the words to describe how good this is.
between the waves chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
“Yeah well, get your 'great mood' under control before you come back to work, please. You're making me sick just being that happy. Now get." LOL at Mike, she's hilarious.

And finally a bit of a start for Alex and Bobby, yay!
The Confused One chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
:D I love it. This was so great. You do such an amazing Bobby and Alex. I'm looking forward to more of this. I love this alternative Bobby and Alex. I'm worried about what's coming next. I fear it can't be this easy. Though, I hope it is. LOL :) I like how you've put Joe in there. It's the parellel of what really happened that I find interesting. I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. :D
JougenNoTsuki chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
Another great chapter! Sigh, and you made me smile all the way through it, like a giddy schoolgirl. You're such a tease! With "Joe" pining away for her... Very nicely done (even if it was a little sad..) Definitely looking forward to the next chapter, I can just feel something-a-brewin' in the Goren camp...
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »