Reviews for The Road Not Taken
gymcatgrl chapter 15 . 5/30/2007
WOW. Just... wow. This story is AMAZING. I absolutely love it. Bobby & Alex are so in character, & the whole idea is completely plausible.

Please update this story ASAP! It's amazing! :D
lindsay chapter 15 . 5/24/2007
I just recently started reading fan fiction, but of what i've read this is one of the bests. It's pretty well written and you do a very good job at creating your own story while staying fairly true to the character voices we are use to. You handle Goren's voice very well, which can't be easy because it has such a particular tone and texture. and i like how your Eames maintains this balance of strength and vulnerability, with out being melodramatic. I know this season of CI has been kind of a downer, but i hope you find some inspiration to continue this story because it is so unique. It would be intersting to see where this path takes these two charcters. how will she react to his family (it would be intersting for his brother to drop by - probaby looking for money, maybe even breaking in)? how would he react to the prospect of children? Maybe instead of her ending up at MCS she ends up at SVU? I hope you pick it back up.
marla chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
Wow! Is all I can say...that's some wonderful story! Awesome! :) hope that you'll update sometime soon...cuz I can't wait until the next chapter or chapters...i really encourage you to continue...maybe have bobby admit his love 4 alex...then they get seperated for a few years and finally back together as partners but they can still pursue a personal relationship even though they are partners at the major case squad...just a suggestion...a friendly one at that!
The Confused One chapter 15 . 2/26/2007
OMG! WOW! This chapter is amazing. One of the most beautiful pieces of work I've ever seen. I'm worried that you haven't updated. I really, really want more. LOL Though, as a reminder: Bobby told Nicole he was seven when he noticed his mommy wasn't like other mommies. :) But absolutely fabulous chapter. I could see it all clearly. I could feel it, and it's close to what I imagined poor Bobby's life to be like as a child. Seriously. PLEASE update. LOL :D
between the waves chapter 15 . 1/21/2007
Wow. I'm consistently amazed with the clarity you add to their story, and how beautifully you write them. It's amazing to see two of my favorite characters in such a different situation, and yet still be clearly recognizable. Bravo )
HouAreYouToday chapter 15 . 1/20/2007
Beautiful. I love your Alex, she's so incredibly spunky and compassionate. I also love the way your outside characters have their own personalities too.
Eleanor J chapter 15 . 1/18/2007
Definitely worth the wait. I love how unsure Bobby is of Alex's love for him and how she's trying to convince him that she's not going anywhere. That last paragraph brought tears to my eyes.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 15 . 1/18/2007
Absolutly Excellent :D
Spaceape chapter 15 . 1/18/2007
great chapter!

I loved it! you did great!

I hope youll'll update soon!
Scripted Starlet chapter 15 . 1/18/2007
This is the most beautiful chapter you've written yet. I loved every last word. Never have I read a recap of Bobby's private life and upbringing that rang so true. (And I've read up on schizophrenia in classes and such...) For all your drafts and fuss, it was definitely worth it, Gidget. This is so incredibly touching that I'm going to be far more sober and pensive today than need be. ;)
BookWorm37 chapter 15 . 1/18/2007
Other than a few minor discrepencies about Bobby's childhood in this chapter and in the cannon, this was PERFECT. I couldn't imagine it happening any other way.

Bobby first noticed his mom was "different from all the other mommies" when he was seven and his dad left when he was eleven.

Other than that, though, I really can't express how great this chapter is. WOW is the only word that comes to mind, and it doesn't do enough justice to how you wrote the ... rock steady anchor for Bobby that Alex is.

More soon?
anonymous chapter 15 . 1/18/2007
Very well done.
rainy angellz chapter 15 . 1/18/2007
Despite the fact that you thought it was hard to write, and I for one can't say that I've written anything like this, it was absolutely stellar. I loved the description, and the way that she handled it. It brought a tear to me eye. :) Can't wait for more.
raz0r.girl chapter 15 . 1/18/2007
I was just thinking about this story yesterday. I can see how this would be a difficult chapter to write, but I think you did a great job with it. You're good with expressing difficult emotional moments without veering into melodrama. I continue to love this. Update quickly or slowly. I'll be reading either way.
between the waves chapter 14 . 1/10/2007
Aww, I really adore the way you write them.
212 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »