Reviews for The Road Not Taken
Thompson chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
Yes, Bobby and Alex, together. It's the thing dreams are made of, great writing, their adventures are always amazing, I can't wait for them to nail that serial killer.
Noir Nire chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
This is a freakin' awesome story and I love it. Happy late New Year by the way to you and all of you uot there on I hope you keep going with this

LittleItaly
Jasmine chapter 14 . 1/5/2007
u really need to finish it. it was good.
gorengal chapter 14 . 1/5/2007
I've been reading this story with the assumption that Alex eventually marries Joe from vice and later is partnered with Bobby at Major Case...but after reading the last two chapters I'm thinking I assumed wrong. Ah, in any event, I'm enjoying it. Can't wait to see where it goes.
Kismet23 chapter 14 . 1/5/2007
Hm...I'm interested in finding out what's bugging Alex; I have my suspicions, but I'll keep them to myself for the moment. :-) I like her relationship with Lish; I have a friend who's considerably better endowed than me and we joke about it a lot. I also liked the scene with her and Dick - very sweet and touching. And Pierce needs a butt-whooping pronto.

As always, great job.
rainy angellz chapter 14 . 1/4/2007
Aw! So cute! I hope one day we'll get to see Bobby and Alex in a domestic situation. This fic is really amazing, I love it! :) Bobby's adorable, and Alex's naivety is awesome. Love how she's smart on her feet too. :) MORE!
Spaceape chapter 14 . 1/4/2007
hey, great chapter! I loved it, and I don't know about the others, but I liked the end :D

keep it coming!

Space
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 14 . 1/4/2007
Oh i love quick updates :D Excellent Chapter :D
BookWorm37 chapter 14 . 1/4/2007
Don't worry, it's not TOO sad.

...Is Alex pregnant? I know, I'm such a shipper that the first thing that comes to mind when you say her symptoms are fatigue and mood swings is: pregnant? Hm?

It would be really cool if she was ... a little complicated, but cool nonetheless.

Wonderful job. I really liked how you portrayed the whole deal with Bobby's partner and Alex/Dick/Andy putting him in his place.
JougenNoTsuki chapter 14 . 1/4/2007
I find it quite sweet actually, how things seem to work out between them. Even though Alex isn't "any other woman" she still has a soft, romantic spot for the Valentines Day thing. And yet, in the end, things still work out nicely between them : ) And truth be told, I cant see them wooing each other in the typical fashion anyway. So the picture you paint of this relationship I think is spot on for their characters.

I'm such a happy bean that you're back to work on this story! I really missed it!
Scripted Starlet chapter 14 . 1/4/2007
" I frowned, stamping down any irritation at the thought that this was supposed to be our weekend off- and frowned more when I realized it was the fourteenth."

Uh oh. We all know where that's going... ;)

Great chapter. Everything you come up with is so interesting on a relationship-level. All these little dabs and twists that convey a little bit more about who Goren and Eames are and how they're growing together. Makes me eagerly await each update.
tere55 chapter 13 . 1/3/2007
It's back! And continues to be excellent and very true to character. Hope to see another update soon.
between the waves chapter 13 . 1/3/2007
Wow, you're back! *cheers* And better than ever.

Alex's mom gives good advice )

It seems to me that they've still got that little communication gap we sometimes see on the show too, but I like how you're patching it up :)

Keep up the good work.
Kismet23 chapter 13 . 1/3/2007
GIDGET! You're back - yay! I love this story, and especially how both of their personalities are still intact, despite having led different lives than the ones we see. In this chapter, I especially loved the interaction with the snow, and the conversation in Alex' head at the end with her mother.

Excellent!
boohoo650 chapter 13 . 1/2/2007
So glad to see more of this (although I definitely understand how busy life can get and thus longer times between updates). I loved how Alex recalled the wise words of her mother. Excellent.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »