Reviews for The Road Not Taken
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 13 . 1/2/2007
Glad to see an update :D Excellent Chapter, i relly love this story :D
BookWorm37 chapter 13 . 1/2/2007
Soon. That damn well better be when the next chapter of this is getting put up, woman! That was a terribly mean place to leave this chapter at!

Other than that, I really did like it. Nice to know that Alex isn't completely stupid and she can solve: 5 - 2 x 7 and solve for x when she doesn't know what 2 is, either. Wonderful job on that and on Bobby's reaction.

Now, hop to it!
JougenNoTsuki chapter 13 . 1/2/2007
Joy! Rapture! I've been missing this story, so when I saw you had posted this chapter I nearly died of happy!

No worries about taking a break, it's quite understandable. Sometimes we just need them. But I am glad, however, how strongly you've come in with this update. Just another beautifully written piece in this journey you've taken us on. Their fight was perfectly them in that it was not over the top and in your face. And it was wonderful how Alex conjured up her mothers words of wisdom to center and remind herself.
Spaceape chapter 13 . 1/2/2007
great chapter! I love this story and am really happy you updated!

Space
Eleanor J chapter 13 . 1/2/2007
Yay! You updated! I've been paranoid about missing your update with the email alerts being down. Great chapter.
raz0r.girl chapter 13 . 1/2/2007
Man, I've missed this story. I didn't review the last chapter because you mentioned that you might combine it with this one, and I wanted to be able to comment on this part when you posted it. I love the way the two parts work together-the emotional trajectory. So many ups and downs, but beautifully done and not melodramatic. I enjoy how you're building their relationship and how it isn't easy, but you also show why it's worth hanging in there. It's a joy to read. Thanks for sharing it, and Happy New Year!
Scripted Starlet chapter 13 . 1/2/2007
I squealed inside when I saw you had updated. Outright *squealed*.

And don't feel bad about taking a break. All writers need them. Now that Intercession is finished (and in Marion's inbox) I think I'll go on an extended leave myself. ;)

Anyways, this chapter was worth the wait. The fight between Alex and Bobby was so natural and un-bombastic. So believable and crisp and what you'd expect from those individuals at the point in their relationship. Eames' mom's words coming back to her sealed the deal. Your writing always moves me. Keep it up, babe.
Scripted Starlet chapter 12 . 12/18/2006
"Then drop me flagpole. And don't call me pipsqueak."

Your stories are like golden material for relationships. Seriously, we should all just take cues! I'm glad that this chapter, which started out so heavy, ended with so much hilarity. Looks like Lewis and Tish had a merrier Christmas than most, lucky bastards. Or maybe not so lucky now that they're under interrogation. (Go ahead future detectives, tear 'em to ribbons!)

So that snow segment with Goren reminded me of Gilmore Girls. (Don't know if ya watch it or not. Although you probably shouldn't now because it has started to suck royally.) I really liked this part: "I didn't know whether to kiss him, or cry about the fact that his happy story didn't turn out that happy at all." Uggh, it made me want to do both!
between the waves chapter 12 . 12/12/2006
Omg. *dies laughing*

The plot thickens lol.

I can only echo Alex, this is going to be interesting, hehe.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
Excellent chapter! Glad to see an update! I actually just realised i have the poem 'the road not taken' up on my wall lol Call me slow :D
BookWorm37 chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
And a happy New Year!

Excellent job, that was hilarious! It's good to see Bobby and Alex bonding ... like little kids in the snow. And it's also good to see Lewis getting a girl. Nice job. Other half soon?
rainy angellz chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
O Go Lewis! LOL, walking through a blizzard never sounded so fun. :) The story with Alex and her boyfriend in high school is so sad.. :( But well-written. Good job! Can't wait for more!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
Uh uh... Who is it? Will Alex EVER get her revenge? WHERE IS MY LEFT SHOE?
The Confused One chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
OMG! LMAO I love it. The ending was hysterical. I'm glad Lish found Lewis. He'll be good to her. This chapter was amazing. Poor Alex, and I'm glad she got him to share a little. I'm looking forward to where this goes next.
Spaceape chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
hahahaha

oh my this is so great *wipe at a tear*

so many great lines in this chapter :D

loved it