Reviews for Practice Makes Perfect
samantha-carter-is-my-muse chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is what I'd like to believe really happened in Window of Opportunity. Can't rememeber that last time I had such a good laugh :)
djenie chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh, what fun!
Envoy of the White Moon chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
"If at first you don't succeed try, try, try, try again."
Vdubbya chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Absolutely fantastic. Love everything about this work. So in character. Funny, sweet and totally enjoyable.
SGAFirenity chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This was really cute. I really enjoyed reading the little pieces all the way up to the point where Jack gets it right. Very nice.
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
THAT was totally entertaining. So clever. So JACK. It was very in synch with the spirit of the episode -quite funny. I loved it when the lightbulb went off in his head that Sam protested only because he was her CO. This line got me:

"He only wanted to have that particular discussion once - and he wanted them both to remember it for the rest of their lives." -thanks for including it...warmed my heart.
polrobin chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Oh, BRA-VO!

I don't know that someone's approached it in just this way and I can juse see Jack working through this.

Brilliantly done and I laughed out loud at points.

Terrific. Thank you.
midwifeonboard chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
LOL! Exactly right. :)
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
hahahhahahahahahhaha

:D

i think that this is probably my fav episode of SG1 love the juggling and the mustard and ketchup face :D

...and of course sam and jack ;D
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I love this idea! It is very Groundhog Day, but then so is WoO and I don't hold that against it either! It's a good point point though, Sam resisted Jack all that time, had to be just right for him to get the chick flick kiss! Really loved when he asked her to hit the other side for a change!
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Okay, this is probably my very favorite Jack/Sam fic EVER! I LOVE how you showed Jack's determination, how methodical he was about it. Very well written!
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Sweet!
Ambiguous Rose chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was really, really cute. I like that a lot! I can see hime trying that.

Great story!
Goomba chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
*giggle like a little school girl* You sure do know how to put a smile/grin right in place. That was much needed and wonderful and *sigh* perfect. "Houston, we have lift-off! Oh... oh, wow..." exactly how it should be. Thanks.

Cheers Jen
mynameisme91 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Absolutly brillant story! I can totally imagine that happening. Loved the foothold one. Thankyou so much.