Reviews for Extenuating Circumstances
Best ending ever. I cried a bit.
WolfsLullaby chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
I enjoyed this. A little too much.

Everything about it was perfect... It was written beautifully, had a nice pace, and ended the best way i could have ever perceived it. Perfection.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Just finished reading this fic for the third time. Thank you for writing it.
Nije vazno chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
This is not LxLight. It's LightxL (when Light is the dominant one). Please, refrain from making such mistakes in the future. It gets quite annoying.
Sougishiki chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
that was good. no one EVER writes any yami no matsuei, in any context. it was original, too. very good work.
Senshi'sBard chapter 9 . 2/14/2010
I LOVED this. You gave closure to their relationship in such a natural way that I really could see something like this happening in the real Death Note universe. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
i take it back, THIS was my favourite chapter. a truly well written lemon scene! always a joy. there was only hinting at attraction for all the preceeding chapters, but when the moment came it didnt feel sudden or forced despite lack of tangible build up. the foreplay was beautifully and realistically done and though the actual sex was not descibed in detail it didnt feel like anything was missing. the emotions and sensations of the act itself were conveyed in snippets of sentences masterfully during and after that part of the scene, and came of as being very tastefully written. it was also funny and emotive, often simultaneously. all this points to you having serious crazy mad skills!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
i liked the end chapter. Raito's final interaction Ryuk were fitting, and while i have never seen or read Yami no Matsuei, now i might. endless cases seems like both a fitting punishment and reward for the two of them.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
my favourite chapter so far. good work on using the question game and cold temperature to quickly increase the level of intamacy.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Ryuks interlude and secret plot were enjoyable
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
still liking rhe fic, but it could do with some betaing. the random switches from past to present tense break the flow.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
L also being a Shinigami is an original take on this concept. he is oddly forgiving, but hes L so i guess hes meant to be odd. he always cared more about winning than actually getting rid of Raito anyway. i liked that he turned donwn heaven due to probable ennui. Raitos death and subsequently becoming a Shinigami, along with everything that means, could conceivably break him of his Kira related mania, but there should have been more detail on the mental process that lead to that change. the overall concept of the fic is interesting.
rascality chapter 9 . 2/27/2009
Just wanted to give you some feedback love. I really enjoyed this story!
Baow chapter 9 . 10/16/2008