Reviews for An Imperfect Vision
evilteddybear chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Thank you.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Wow. I am seriously late to the party. But i LOVE
this story. I do hope you someday get back to
Writing more. the mal/river ship isnt the same
With greats like you gone :(
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
loved this story! would love to see more like it!
maipigen chapter 7 . 5/2/2009
I know this story has b een done in ages. I just wanted to comliment you for writing a story that features my favorite FF pairing. River and Mal should have been an item - I hope that Joss was somehow going there in his mind before the show was cancelled - I mean why else did River only hesitate at the bar when it was Mal who was aiming at her, huh? lol.

Now, this story was sweet and not overly fluffy, which i liked. I hope to read a lot more FF of yours so get to it;)

Happy future writing

ditte mai
mischabren chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
Lovely story, quite beautiful.

I know it's been a long while since Firefly has ended (*tear*) but I do hope you will continue writing for this 'verse.
EnsignAbby chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
Absolutely delicious. I snuck back in the archives to find some Mal-River and stumbled upon your gem.

The struggle going through Mal's mind really touched me... and the revelation to Mal that River even had feelings for him stuck a chord. My husband, back before we even were anything, confessed that he was having trouble working with me because he had feelings for me. When I told him that I felt the same way too it rocked him so hard that he was on the verge of crying. It didn't occur to him that someone my age would even go for an "older" man like him.

So, yeah, that scene made me feel like I was back at that moment. Thank you.
Kiya chapter 8 . 2/19/2008
Fantastic story_ I especially loved the fact that River saw her own death and the way you delt with that in the story, wonderfully done.
demanda230 chapter 8 . 10/25/2007
love this series. please cont' it! i would love to see how mal would deal with the idea of having a child. better yet how would simon deal with the idea of his little sister having a child with mal?
hope-passion chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
I'm a huge firefly fan, but don't read the fanfiction.

So this is the fourth story I've read. the other three moments when the camera was off, this one I can't not comment on.

I love this idea. though I first worried about age difference, I figure now: age is just an indicator of experience. "too young" just means "doesn't know yet" But what doesn't River already know? to me, it's a stroke of genious. Why didn't Mal go after inara... brilliant.

I love the image of zoe saying sorry, to me it called back Objects in space. I also love theire interactions in mind.

whoo! I can't say enough about this one. Well done. This fic is so good it might make me like other firefly fanfic
emma134 chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
that was awesome i loved it wowwow
Jarvey chapter 8 . 5/12/2007
Great story, very well done. It's nice to see a story with River seeing her own demise that does NOT end in tragedy...
hereswith chapter 8 . 2/21/2007
"Sorry, the riddles are ripe at dawn." Great! And the fact that she's wearing his shirt makes me squee a bit. A resolution that is hopeful and as much of a beginning as an ending... just as it should be :-)
hereswith chapter 7 . 2/21/2007
More tension, and kissing! I really enjoyed their arguing at the end, as well, it's sweetly funny, especially how they come to some sort of accord:

"This is going to be an issue isn't it?"

"Now and then," she said, matter-of-fact.

"Fair enough."

And now on to the epilogue...
hereswith chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Nice tension between them here, and it's good to see that things are out in the open between them and that his barriers are gone.

"Mal's smile had been so scarce recently, she could almost feel it creak as he tested it out for her." Loved that little detail :-)
hereswith chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
Wounded *and* haunted. Good thing Mal could hear her and convince Simon what needed to be done! And complications ensue, of course, when the rest of the crew find out that something might going on ;-)

"Mal's dreams were rarely pleasant. So, when his innocuous dream about fixing engines started to slip into darkness, even his subconscious was unsurprised." That feels very Mal to me, I like it a lot.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »