Reviews for once upon a time
Heaven's Hell chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
this was a cute story u should make a short sequel
rhetoricfemme chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I really liked this. The gait to your writing is lovely and I enjoy subtlety. :) Thanks for writing!
Aryenne chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
hmm... no comments but not bad
Miss Eliza Azraelian chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Aw, that's sweet! I think it would be smashing to draw a Haruhi fairytale picture book! You should! _ Thanks for writing and sharing your ideas! Cheers, Ara.
Yorik chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
i like!
finding chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Mori x Haruhi! *bounces*

To be honest, I do prefer these Ouran stories to humorous, cracky ones - we all love those, and we love Ouran for its insanity, but behind the noise is a bunch of deeply formed characters waiting to be explored.

And you have crafted them very well.

I especially liked your characterization of Haruhi; she's down-to-earth, all in all. Thank you for the fic; it was lovely.
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
It's rather philosphical. ) I enjoyed reading this.
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
that is different. and a very nice drabble
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
aw i love mori/haruhi
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Oh, I unexpectedly liked this quite a bit. I don't know what took me so long to read this, I've read just about every other Takashi/Haruhi fic out there. But this is most certainly one of the better ones.

They were all perfectly in character and I just love the reasons behind everything they each do.

I love this part: "When the first rumbles of thunder spread across the sky, and the first few droplets of rain fall, his hand is always tightly clasped around hers, Hunny’s just as tight on the other side."

Nicely done. I hope you write more about these two!

_

Sg
dutchrub chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Just enough MoriHaru to make my heart swell with happiness. I'm glad I stumbled across this. Please write more stories.
Elle Gibbs chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I really enjoyed the part about the thnderstorms.

Thankyou.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I love that. You've gotten the way Haruhi thinks about the world really well - especially her attitude on princesses. And HaruhixMori is adorable :D
Halicarnassus chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Beautiful. Just lyrical.
TooSweet4Words chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Aw, I love this story! Excellent stuff!