Reviews for By the Pricking of my Thumb
good story.I liked Tyr!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Nice story
julz chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
you should continue this its intresting and itl be fun seeing what comes out of your brain when they get back on the ship with evreyone ele
Antares chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
That was really good! Everyone that likes Harper or Tyr should read it! Too short though. I wanted MORE!

Amelia chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Good story, I love stories with harper in them :) Please continue.
Mary R chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Totally awesome. It was very exciting and also moving.
Dalakh chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
this is xcelent! The characterization (spelling?) was REALLY REALLY REALLY god ( thats mildly putting it) but, (ya theres a but -aint there always!) i think it eneded a bit: abruptly (spelling?). I think (i think a lot) u should rite another chapter or a sequel (hint hint) bout how Harper deals with wat happened. But hey, its just an idea. Sorry bout the spelling. Summary: WRITE MORE!
Maddie chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Very well written. Good Characterization! My one complaint would be that it ended too quickly. More would have been better.
nsane1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
that was an interesting story, and a great concept. Was this before the finale? It would be interesting to compare your story and the finale-a little more fear for either situation if Tyr and Harper have been through it before. Great story, write more stories!
id2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Very good.
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Wow...kinda deja vu all over again, eh? :) I really love the Tyr/Harper paring because they're so different...Anyway, you did a great job! Any more! PlEASE! :)
Dawn chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
I really enjoyed this one! I like the Tyr and Harper pairing and you do a great job at it! You portray the characters quite well. Keep writing :-)