Reviews for Original Pictures
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
AHHHH. T-that's...that's so sad! I'm crying and Sophie said not to! AHH. ;_;

I LOVE IT.

B-but...AHHHHH. The 26 flowers is sweet. And, ahhhh, Calcifer! Poor Howl! AHHHH. I'm just going to continue crying now, excuse me.

I STILL LOVE IT. 3
Yuuki-Kuran of the Knight chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
OMK, this actually made me cry.

It was beautiful, though :)
Lady Hallen chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Finally!

I never thought I would come across another writer who would write about Sophie dying.

Gee, this was like, oh my God! and then I had to keep my trap shut so I wouldnt bawl like an idiot.
Bird of Hope chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aww... i didn't expect that. Good job she didn't make me promise not to cry.

That wasn't rubbish at all, i'm adding it to my favourites- and do you know i can't think of anything to be pedantic about? That has got to be a first
jblockk chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Beautiful! I read it twice and cried the entire second time; well done. I still would have preferred her alive but in this story it works. Poor Howl and poor Calcifer.
Silvara chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Nice enough. You did a good job with Howl, through it's not very easy to write him... he's become such a great character.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
So sad... It made me cry.

Very good. I am a firm believer that a story that makes you cry in the end, either out of laughter, sadness, or joy, is the best kind out there. Very good story.

CT
avidlydreaming chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
omg how horrible - sophie is dead - sheesh no wonder she didn't come down and make breakfast!

that is so sad..

very well written though ;)! (love your markyl series also! hope to read mroe of your writings!
i-probs-wont-rite-nethin chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
ooh wot a sad story if it wasnt so short i probs would of cried :(

but it wos sweet. i didnt realise sofie had died untill howls speach but i think that was good.
VampireQueen chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This is really sad, I want to cry...

Good job (sniff)
MOCHS chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Finally, a fic where Morgan, the child which Dianna Wynne Jones "created" for Sophie and Howl (gosh, that sounds a bit wrong...) is mentioned!

But why did you kill Sophie off? *sniff*

Oh well, you have good writing skills. I had no idea they were visiting her grave till the last few paragraphs. I thought they were going to have some celebration as a family and Sophie, who wasn't mentioned in the earlier part of the story, was busy preparing herself.

Sigh... As much as I'm sad that Sophie's gone in this fic, I like your writing! :D
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Aww! That was so SAD...

bb xx K.A.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I like your idea and loved the little family details, very well thought through.

You need to go through this and edit as there is a word left out of the very first sentence. You wrote this in a hour? It's good work but needs a clean up.

Poor youngest daughter... tough to share your birthday, huh?
Alle chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Whha...made me cry. so, why was it that sophie was dead ? did i miss something here, or did the writer just feel sad? extremely well written, keeps you wondering till the end what is going to happen, but very sad. i would like to hear more fan fics about my FAVORITE! characters' lives before you go and kill them. ...but i LOVED it. i feel a bit self contradoctory here... oh well. great job.
Kathryn Glover chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
This is really sad. It's a good fic though. I like the way you make it sound like she's still alive and it's only when they're out on the wastes that you realise she's dead and you realise the significance of some of the lines.