Reviews for Fairytale
Gtimes3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This story is fantastical. Well thought out, well written, and leaves things to the imagination...the story makes you think alot about Tezuka and Fuji's relationship...and I ADORE the ending; it's pretty much awesome. It just leaves a nice warm fuzzy feeling ]] The way every story should end ]] WA x
Chibi-chan990 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
wow, the eloquence with which you wrote this story amazes me. The flow from one section into the next was simply beautiful, making the story very poetic in a sense. I love your portrayal of their relationship as silent "matches" fought, and that last part was very memorable. I enjoyed the story very much. You used few words to describe and weave a story that many words cannot even begin to cover. Kudos to you~ Thanks for the great read!
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Neat story. I loved how you skillfully didn't add any form of fluff, no physical contact or romantic words, yet you could still understand how close they became and what their relationship was at the end. You alluded to their feelings without giving them direct voices. It takes great skill to pull that off successfully and I totally applaud you. A very beautiful piece. It was much like "What Is Essential", which I also enjoyed the style of.

~Akire
hitsugayasugar chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
wow. you are an amazing writer, really. :)
Yellow Checkers chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
This is a very sweet story
Fusiko chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Beautiful! Truly beautiful. The words blended so well together. Loved it.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Wow, nice. This was just so sweet. Even though evenything is implied, I love it. Great job.
set to expl0de chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I love the juxtaposition of their personalities mainly; though sometimes this story gets a little too caught up in its own poetics for me. Save for that, there's no doubt to how well you can write ;)
SpasticMonkey chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Aw! i found it really sweet and touching) Well in a twisted vague wayXD ... though i don't know how vaguenes(is that even a word?) can be twisted...XDD LOLx
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Aw... Cute... Now I feel like writing shonen-ai, which I never really liked writing. But whatev. Great work. Some things are left out, but it's good, enough to make your mind be able to fill in the rest. It's really inspiring. Great job.

-Old Fiat
fireblazie chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Neh - little note, you have anonymous reviews disabled; just in case there are some fans out there who want to leave a note but can't as they're not registered...

But on to the oh-so-incoherent-fangirl-review:

Oh. My. Goodness. Simply wonderful, utterly beautiful, just OH-MY-GOSH-WOW. Seriously. I was sitting here, just... speechless. I swear my heart skipped a beat or two! I was just so into it and it was just great, period. I *loved* it.
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
WOW! I can't believe how well written this is! I beliebve it is the best piece of writingI've ever scene on So criptic and full of details. i love it so much!
wide chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
That was beautiful! I love the style, and the theme... and everything! Such a pretty little story.
dragonmage27 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
I loved the beginning about Fuji who kept on changing clubs...I found it amusing, and how the tennis club felt about Fuji joining their club.

This story is great!