Reviews for Tiffany's, Diamonds, and Other things concerned
greysanatomiac007 chapter 3 . 4/12
Wow! I love this so much..please keep updating!
girlwithimagination chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
i like so far :)
coolviolet333 chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
awhhh (:

this is such a cute story!

you captured Holly's personality/attitude perfectly :D
ScarlettLovesRhett chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
This is such a great story. PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE I know you haven't updated in years but please do:)
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Great story! I love Breakfast at Tiffany's, and you've done the characters perfectly! Good job.
Xcrazy0chicX chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
You have to finish this story. It was great and I'm still left at a Cliffhanger. I love Breakfast at Tiffany's and this story was how I had pictured a fanfic about it. So, please finish this amazing fanfic.
iloveromance chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favorite movies and I am a HUGE Audrey Hepburn fan. I loved it! Great job! I would have never thought about writing a sequel but you've written it very well and you seem to know the characters inside and out! Please, by all means, write more if you can!
laratoncita chapter 3 . 3/16/2008

i gotta know what happens with them.

laratoncita chapter 1 . 3/16/2008

why would Holly do that?

nogigglingmajor chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
Will you continue?
memories-ofhighsociety chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
When you actually pick up a book and notice that dialogue doesn't directly follow one another, thus limiting complete and utter confusion for the readers, continue this story. You have good language use- I'm not going to say grammar because grammar includes paragraph structure- and if you didn't jumble the dialogue into an inconherent mess, it'd be good.
IndulgentWriter chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
How interesting. It's very soap operaish but I like your writing so far, and I'm curious as to how you'll continue this.
Thorsten P. Ziegler chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
ugh...complications complications, poor Paul and Holly :( Liked this chappie ;) Cant wait to read more :)
uglyhoe chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
You better keep going! Will Cat be named? Will Holly ever marry Paul!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
i think the story is really good...