Reviews for I'll be the One to Tuck You in at Night
anon chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
I'd like to see it back, Dean was very cute with his new daughter. I remember the Bugs Bunny outfit and everything having to be just perfect for her and the whole thing. Cute stuff.
duckllingswan chapter 5 . 2/5/2007
those winchester men are so gosh darn stubborn. Dean deserved a good smack in the head. lol

i loved it. its great seeing the soft side of Dean. update soon!
anon chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
So far I seriously LOVE this story. Daddy Dean is just the hottest, sweetest thing in the world! And the situation you've set up for him to become Daddy Dean is totally plausible and in character. Good job, keep going!
gaelicspirit chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
Poor Dean. What a conundrum! I can't imagine how you're going to write them out a solution, but I'm looking forward to seeing it!
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
aw poor angsty Dean. He'll figure it out. Update soon!
Jennygeee chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
I'm still loving Dean being a dad but you know he can't let Sam go on his own don't you? He loves Sam too much to do that. Lovely story - looking forward to the next chapter.
Estelio nin chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
Wow, I really like this take on the story! Update soon, I wanna know what happens to them...Good job!
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
CRAP! I knew they should've given Missouri's address! Update ASAP!
gaelicspirit chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
Crap! That is not good. Not good at all. I mean the STORY is good... their situation isn't. Gah.

There were so many little things throughout this that just made me go 'aww'... and just so you know, my baby (who is now 5 months, but was Isabel's age when you started this) has a Led Zepplin onsie. Embrace the classic rock, baby.

Okay, I had wondered how you were going to have them handle the hunts, and I kinda figured Amber would wise up to the fake info... but now the cops are involved. Yikes.
Jennygeee chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
They have to get out of there quick! Great idea for a storyand I'm just loving Daddy Dean and Uncle Sam.
yasmine32068 chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
Damn this tory is AWESOME! Hurry up and write more... I have always loved Dean being taken out of his natural element and thrust into something new!
aeicha chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
i adore this fic. i love the thought of dean as a dad, and i always imagine him with a daughter. you've done a great job so far and i look forward to more!
Jellicle chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Great start! Hope to see chapter 3 soon!
FaithAdeline chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
omg, that was tres bon, very good! haha. I loved it, I'm so glad he's keeping her :). Can't wait for more!

Faith
LovinJackson chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
thats really really cute ... Dean would make a great dad and i can just picture him

cant wait to see where you take this

Tara :-)