Reviews for My Soiled Dove
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
'I alone am worthy of hurting you.' I loved that line. The rest is not so interesting.
minoki chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
nice
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Hehehe nice details Dove and crow XD how fitting. Love it.
monitorscreen chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Intriguing. I like this idea. Convincing and obscurely... reassuring. Love the last two lines :-)
darksaphire chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
...dammit...what am i supposed to say to THAT revelation?...
Bobolac chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
That was gorgeous...pure brilliance. Honestly, the descriptive quality and the emotion was perfect, and I loved it. Excellent job.
Sabith chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
interesting story, well written.

Sabith
VinVal chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Extremely well-written...

gives me shutters but it is a definite honest peak into the world of mutually abusive relationships... and the characters fit it, so well.

great work!
Vermillion Dragoness chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
This was supposed to be a happy, mutual love type fic?

XD

Oh well! just means you gotta try again! ;D *wink wink, nudge nudge* And if it turns out just half as good as this I will still be amazed! :D It was so good! But sad in an angsty, poor Vincent, kinda way.

Good Luck! :D
CornCob chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
so basically...

WHOA.

This. was. nice.

It was sad, but...I can't really explain it. Regardless of my lack of useful feedback, This was wonderful.

I do hope you try again soon like you said, and let it end well for poor Vinny. He usually takes so much abuse. haha, poor guy.
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
hmm ... interesting ... a little confusing but im sure if i read it over ill get it! :)
Vixie chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Okay, now I will worship you forever and ever for that! You are so good at this, I wish I was that good...you almost make me want to write for Fanfiction again.