Reviews for FFCTSD: The Restoration
Joseph chapter 34 . 4/13/2015
Honestly you did a pretty good job uniting all the characters some choices i don't agree with you on but oh well it is an opinion i think bartz/butz and lenna are a better couple than bartz/butz and terra oh well whatever and faris having sex with ayla really but overall this was a really good story thank you for making this
CTCCFFnut chapter 34 . 8/10/2014
Wow. One of the best stories I have ever read. The most of characters acted the way they did in their respective games, and their development seemed real and natural. The plot was fresh, exciting, and always left me wondering what would happen next. Some of the scenes were really heart-wrenching, too. Overall, great job, and I will be looking forward to some of your stories in the future.
wolfst75 chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
No! No no no no no no no no! I refuse to believe you made that reference at the beggining!
Starcross23 chapter 34 . 2/4/2012
I'm wondering is there gonig to be a sequel or a prequel to this?
FictionFantasy VI chapter 32 . 11/6/2011
This is really amazing! I read right through it in two days!

Even though there's so many characters and stories meeting and clashing together, I never got lost. Well, almost never :P

There were some parts I got a little confused, but other than that I find this fic to be one of my favorite game fanfics.

I can't believe Rachel came back from the dead O.O That must be awkward for everyone involved. Celes and Rosa are sisters? That's pretty cool! Oh! And I love that Shadow is back and kicking butt! Awesome! And the pairing of Bartz and Terra is really cute! Although I kinda prefer Terra/Edgar,but that's just me.

Anyway! Please make more! pleeeeaaase!
pokemon-35055 chapter 34 . 10/17/2011
this was one of the best I read in a long time great work.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 34 . 10/11/2011
It's been a great ride. Definitely one of the best stories I've read on this site. A truly marvelous piece of work.

I enjoyed every minute of reading this story.

Later.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 33 . 10/10/2011
Holy shit this chapter was awesome. Epic on so many levels. Spekkio being the ├╝ber evil threw me for a loop, then Gogo and EVERYTHING!

Just a completely epic chapter.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 32 . 10/8/2011
Intense chapter, and in the next we finally discover the identity of the Mastermind?

Nice. Can't wait.
pokemon-35055 chapter 31 . 10/6/2011
great work as always please update this fic soon
Jimbobob5536 chapter 31 . 10/2/2011
Such a powerful chapter... but I notice... the majority of the character deaths, rather all of them for this chapter at least, were all FFVI characters.

Why? T_T
hanchenzhu chapter 29 . 5/13/2011
Wow, the ending's really well done...tear jerker brought up to 11...

Heh, on a different note, it was interesting to finally see the Mastermind actually angry...

And well, the...interesting section of this chapter conveyed its *point* very well. A job well done overall.
Naosj chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
This and the first chapter are probably my favorite parts.
Tovath chapter 30 . 3/17/2011
It is getting hard to keep track of all the different plot threads. I am also disappointed that you didn't do more with the Celes-Rachel-Locke triangle.
pokemon-35055 chapter 30 . 3/17/2011