Reviews for Letters From The Heart
starlite22 chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
I really found it in appropriate how Dylan was there for Kelly's labour especially as he'd missed his own son's and she was his ex
AN chapter 14 . 9/5/2009
...Interesting.
Shaherezada chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Alexis, i love your story. Please do not stop writing. And as i said before? do not forget about dynamic. You are doing really good.

Best wishes, love u. Vera
nattiep3 chapter 17 . 1/4/2008
i absolutely loves this story. love that you gave brandon and kelly twins. cant wait for more stories
Airia Black chapter 17 . 3/8/2007
Aw, so sweet! Love the names by the way. And I'm so glad Dylan is alright. Keep up the good work and update soon!
KelsBama11 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I loved your story
CrystalPersuasion chapter 17 . 12/13/2006
Wonderful chapter. I loved how Kelly and Brandon ended up in the opposite direction from each other, very funny to read. Dylan seems like a natural with the children, Jacob especially. I like how Brenda, Dylan, and Steve will be living next door to Brandon & Kelly. Nice ending as well.
brankel1 chapter 17 . 12/13/2006
I loved it. I like that Bren & Dylan are moving in with I love how they did the kids room. I can't wait to read the next story.
Marlene chapter 17 . 12/13/2006
This was so sweet:) I liked how Brandon was trying to be a good father and everything! Looking forward to your next story!
brankel1 chapter 16 . 12/12/2006
Thought for sure Steve was going to tell him. I like how he tried to tell Kel to keep quiet. I'm glad Bran knows he's a father. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Marlene chapter 16 . 12/12/2006
Ha ha.. Liked that phone call with Steve and Brandonp Can't wait for chapter 17!
CrystalPersuasion chapter 16 . 12/11/2006
So Brandon knows about one baby, can't wait to read his reaction to learning he's the father of twins. I loved how Steve was able to keep almost everything a secret, but Brandon was able to figure it from the bits of information he was able to get from the phone conversation directly or just from the background "noise". Really looking forward to Brandon's return to Beverly Hills.
Marlene chapter 15 . 12/11/2006
Yes! She's going to tell him! )
brankel1 chapter 15 . 12/11/2006
I love little Caleb. But at last Kel knows what to do.I'm glad she finally going to call Brandon. Or that he'll walk in the door. Can't wait for the next chapter.
CrystalPersuasion chapter 15 . 12/11/2006
Poor little guy, I can see Caleb getting that way. I see why Kelly did what she did to make him feel that way as well. At least Kelly now knows about the problem and can work on it. I think Kelly is doing a good job on her own otherwise. I like Brenda & Dylan's interactions with their son as well. Hoping for Brandon to return soon.