Reviews for Check Up
Willowdove chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Holy. Crap. Kagome and Mori are actually perfect together what is this Inu is her true love now I'm conflicted noooooo. (What I mean to say is, your fic is really good)
Sage Dans Les Lys chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
cute story
Amal chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
the link on the AN isnt working, is there another way to get there?
vampiresskyuba chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
love it compared to yours my story sucks*tear*

good one byes

Vampiresskyuba
Sevvy101 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Aww, i love it!

This is the same person from Gaia who commented like, a minute ago. Turns out I never reviewed your fic on here...hmm -shrugs- either way iam now

Its a lovely oneshot, and i absolutely adore the way you wrote Mori!

Good job!

-Erika
Evil RULZ chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
that was so cute :)
Tsuki Kagami chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
LOL I loved it! I still think that you should do a Honey/Kagome on.
Roxy Leigh Blue chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
that was too cute! this may sound like much, but have you thought of doing a prologue as to how they met?

much love always

squishy x
Saturnblue chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
It's pretty good and is this a one shot or more than a chapter. It doesn't need too much unnecessary detail to make a good story. It have the basic element and it convert everything that needed to be said into this short chapter. Good Work.
Persephone of Abydos chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Hm... Kagome with Mori... I'm not sure it's a good fit; I could see her more easily with Hikaru (if she HAD to be paired with an Ouran boy, that is). But that's just me. Anyway: cute story! Mori's reaction to the ultrasound was very Mori. You should write more little oneshots here.
Balerion chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I'm adding you to my hit list for writing a wonderful story but making it a one-shot. WHY! Why must you torture me so! I love this! I want it to be more than just a one-shot. PLEASE! WRITE MORE!
Shiori Mayonaka no Yume chapter 1 . 1/13/2007