Reviews for Harry Potter: The Silent Halls Of Hogwarts
fflai chapter 10 . 11/22/2016
I loved this story. I have to say that this is one of the most well-written and touching stories in this genre, and certainly the best I have read. I'm very sorry to hear what happened to your friend, from their writing alone I know they must have been an awesome person, and a very good friend.
Flying Chrissy chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
Sky Rose chapter 10 . 8/19/2016
It's been a long time since you updated... 9 years in fact. I love this story, and the writing style, and it is very disappointing that it has been so long since an update. Please update soon, keep writing, and keep continuing what Shadow Gryffindor left behind.
Sky Rose chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
I agree with your views on the epilogue. I also particularly hate next generation stories, because up until a few weeks ago, all we knew was their names, ages, and a brief glimpse at their personality. Honestly, how can you write a story based on a few pages?! Also, I started shipping H/Hr recently, and even J.K herself said she didn't really like them together! Personally, the saddest death was Dobby, in the movie.

I probably have other things I could rant about, but it's 1:30 in the morning, so I really don't remember or care at this point.

Anyway, great chapter!
Sky Rose chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
For some reason, I keep reading Harry in my head as him having a Southern accent, from the way you wrote his dialogue. I really like this story, very interesting concept.
SeerFlight1011 chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
I noticed that for some reason Sirius has black dog hair when he was supposed to have his animagus with white fur now. Is there a reason for that?
coldswt64 chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
why not use blackie as a service animal for Harry?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2016
UPDATE!
paskinmath chapter 10 . 4/7/2016
Thank you so much for continuing this story after the loss of your friend. My condolences. I fairly recently lost my dad, and I use fanfic as a pleasant escape from all of the emotional mess that causes, at least for a few hours. This story is really good, and I really like being able to see more of the granger family dynamics, also your combined take on street-kid!Harry is rather cool.
I hope this story isn't gone for good.
jadethetroll chapter 10 . 2/27/2016
interestingly writen and a plot wounderful original. liked to read it and would be positively surprised by an update
Guest chapter 9 . 2/1/2016
The power he knows not love it is mentioned heavily in the second book; the power was basically humanity,
Harry did not know he was a horcrux so it wasn't counted
Also the horcrux that is currently Voldemort doesn't count because it been used to resurrect him,
yup the end was pretty lack luster
and yup i don't think there's a cure to memory curses so i feel like she just ignored that depressing tidbit, Hermione was technically the only one who never had any of her family in danger because they weren't wizards, i feel like it was JK's way of making her experience the same pain as Harry and Ron,
and i totally agree RIP HEDWIG :,(
SlytherinGundam chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
Deaf people can't hear what they are saying, so really they shouldn't talk at all.
MelloSev chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
Actually ol'Moldy Butt didn't know about Harry and he himself cannot be a horcrux. He had only wanted 7 pieces of his soul around in circulation. Meaning 6 horcruxes plus his piece of soul in his body. Harry is the secret 7th horcrux :D
Morganite109 chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
Great story hope you continue it
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 10 . 11/8/2015