Reviews for Closet Cutter
PanPan the Almighty Panda chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow... -dabs at nosebleed- just wow! Bravo! I really liked this story, and I will admit that I now approve of ShikaxNeji, haha. Very well written, too! Wow can I, like, just hug you? :3. THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME STORY!

-PanPan
shinobi of the sound chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
wow...that was totally distrbing yet awesome...shika-kun is one messed up dude yet you gotta love him. :) great job
Bookie-Sensei chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was hot and very sentimental. I loved it. You derserve a cookie. *gives you cookie*
bgreenwivy chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Crazy, fun and slightly traumatic. Gotta love those stories off the beaten path. Good job!
Anubis' Daughter chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
the was so HOT! and slightly disturbing, but I got over that fairly quickly. Damn!
Nerdsama chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
This...was hot as hell. I'd normally never read a cuckold type of fic, but wow. Gai doing Neji was just hot, not gonna lie :I
niver chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I had to continually stop while reading this to do a weird combination of laughter and shocked-da-ness.

Very nice story! Highly original, if I do say so myself. :D
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
a very interesting story
HK Keiji chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
holy crap. HOLY CRAP THAT WAS HOT AND ... sexy omg

neji and gai... the imagery is somewhat disturbing but it turns me on very much O.O such hotness! and shikamaru is like way emo man... man that was HOT.. uniquely sexy..

xx keiji
Yersi Fanel chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Okay, I must admit tat I loe Shikamaru being all possesive over Neji, yay!
Serenity-Snape66 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Hot. Damn.

*falls over* that was amaziengly sexy. This is definately going on my favorite.

Kudos for keeping all of them in character (accept of the obvious, of course). I eagerly await new stuff.