Reviews for Visitations
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I enjoyed this conversation between John and House...

In this fandom these sort of calm, serious conversations are rarely done between these two characters.

Nice change of pace, that way!

Good job!
Emryalx chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Wow, this was deep. I love the portrayal of John House.

Thanks for writing!
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This was...excellent.
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Nice! I liked it.
wih chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
very good story...

I like how you portrait John as a 'decent' guy.

and it's fuelling my despise (well I should say 'open hatred') for Tritter.

(I once wrote an MST over a LJ where I killed him... twice!)

*thinks happily about that moment*
KidsNurse chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Very well written, as usual. I actually feel that John House qualifies as a human being in this scene-which attests to your skill at portraying his character.

I liked the little medical detail about the acetaminophen; ironic that they should choose to treat him with the substance that's slowly killing him.

Two powerful men rendered powerless, yet together finding a way to connect, to offer and receive comfort. Beautifully done.

mj
Pepleigh25 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
That was great! I really with there was more! I would love you forever if you wrote more...really!
Noah and Allie chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Wow, very deep. I really like the way that John is so worried about Greg. Really, really good. Is that all? I'd like to see more.
Henrika chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Very nicely done. There isn't very much interaction between these two character and you did a wonderful job filling in all those gaps. Wonderful descriptions and just a good way of seeing the situation. Going on my favorites! Keep writing and update soon!
Eleanor J chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Wow. That was fabulous. I love the idea of House's dad visiting him in jail. And you did it so well. Please tell me it's not a oneshot ...