Reviews for More than what meets the eye
Guest chapter 24 . 10/22/2014
Please say you haven't abandoned this story, it easily one of the best Wyatt/Chris fic out there, it is completely addictive.

I adore all your stories and i really hope you carry on and complete them.
EDJennie chapter 24 . 9/18/2014
I hope you update soon. Love your story. Can't wait...
cjstar01 chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
You know I keep thinking on how piper and leo handdled hris being pregnant, and I think they should have said

"Go to your room I can't look at you at the moment" leo says.
"Oh and one more thing. Your both grounded for the rest of your life. And I'm not kidding" piper says.
The end.
Then non of this crap could have happened.
cjstar01 chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
I hate piper and leo! If this was a TV show i'd scream "you fucking bitch! You want the perfect life and perfect sons! Well guess what life an't fucking perfect! Ok!? You live in a magical world where anything possible! So if you are gonna kick out your sons just for alittle mistake then fuck you too!"
Ok I'm done rage quiting.
cjstar01 chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
Hi proud-to-be-insane this is cjstar01. Your voice mail said you we're hidding. So...you can come out of hidding and Update! Anyway like I said befor, I'm cjstar01.
cjstar01 chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
*no coment. Just too happy for words*
cjstar01 chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Once gain this need to be aiured live. Cause i'd watch it over and over again with some popcorn and rootbeer. No wait t should be in the movies in 3D!
cjstar01 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Man I wish this was on TV. This story would be so much more awsome han what it is now. I love this chapter
Aacire chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
Chapter was great, but that was so depressing to leave a cliff hanger like that. So I'll wait till you have you are able to update again
Ryan chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I don't usually do reviews, mostly cause I don't have an account, but I simply had to for this story. I've spent the entire night, in the darkness with a tablet reading each and every single word; laughing, feeling bad for Chris/Wyatt/Phobe&Paige&Henry&Coop and cheering up when things seem slightly better. If you don't update this fantastic story that's the real sin!

I jest! But PLEASE update, it's too good to be left unfinished.
guest chapter 24 . 6/17/2014
Please update soon
Samantha chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
So I recently started this story and got to the last halter today. You said that you weren't giving up on this story but the last time you added a new chapter was almost a year ago. I really am enjoying and loving this story. Please don't give up. If you have more chapters or anything you can send them to my email if you don't want to post them. It's: . Thank you.
Charmed Witch 55250 chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
Stop playing. STOP. PLAYING. I've followed this fic for years, and thought you'd abandoned it. I can't tell you how happy I am that you updated, I'm crying at your brilliance.
6marcella9 chapter 24 . 5/9/2014
this story is great i can wait to read more
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Wow that was sooooo depressing