Reviews for More than what meets the eye
omg this is so amazing I just read the entire story in one sitting, at first I was worried you had stopped the story seeing as its now 2016 and it was updated in 2013, but then I say that another story of yours was updated more recently and I realized maybe writers block is attacking. hope to see more of this story in the future
yay Phoebe and Paige are likable again, I was wondering why they did nothing
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 9 . 5/22
I'm sorry but rape is something you put in the tags or summary or as a warning or something. not everyone wants to read that kind of shiz
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 9 . 5/22
please dont let him rape Chris. I dont think I can take that and I was really liking this story so much! and I dont want Chris baby to be by him
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 4 . 5/22
go phoebe go! lol
tianna chapter 24 . 3/18
ah come on that's so wrong to leave a cliff hanger.
Nikki chapter 19 . 3/18
i am glad that at least someone is willing to help Chris and Wyatt.
Timothy. t chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I really like your stories... this is one of my faves i was wondering if u will be updatiing. Your stories... i hope u didn't abandened tbis one... I'm glad the baby turned out 2 be Wyatts becousrthey were all jurks at the partu drugging chris lime that... i liked when the baby heald chris lollol...i can't wait 2 read about the baby being. born...
please please update soo...
ADarkenedSoul chapter 24 . 3/26/2015
So I started reading this fic the other day... actually, I'm pretty sure I read this a few years ago, but here I am giving you review! First of all, let me say that I am a huge Wyatt/Chris slash incest fan. This has been an awesome read thus far!(I truly hope it hasn't been completely abandoned...) When I read Piper's reaction, I was so sad! I knew it was totally out of character for her, and I should have known a demon was behind her reactions!(Barbas?)

I loved the storyline between Chris and Jason, so I think I kinda ship them too. And Wyatt is such a meany, he should have known it was his fault that Chris was hooking up with another was just a little added bonus that it happened to be Wyatt's worse enemy. Jason and Chris sure has a lot of chemistry!...Maybe. Hehe.

I am a bit sad that Malphas was introduced and you stopped updating, but I completely understand! Sometimes life just catches up to us, and we just don't have the time to complete a story. All writers goes through it, and it sucks :(

But seriously, amazing fic! It's totally being added to my favorites list and you're being added to my favorite authors list. Maybe I'll see an update soon in the near future, who knows?

Thank you so much for this wonderful story, and I cross my fingers that you read this and see you again really soon!

Fan chapter 24 . 2/28/2015
Please update this story! It is soooo good. I love it and read it Four Times.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/22/2014
Please say you haven't abandoned this story, it easily one of the best Wyatt/Chris fic out there, it is completely addictive.

I adore all your stories and i really hope you carry on and complete them.
EDJennie chapter 24 . 9/18/2014
I hope you update soon. Love your story. Can't wait...
cjstar01 chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
You know I keep thinking on how piper and leo handdled hris being pregnant, and I think they should have said

"Go to your room I can't look at you at the moment" leo says.
"Oh and one more thing. Your both grounded for the rest of your life. And I'm not kidding" piper says.
The end.
Then non of this crap could have happened.
cjstar01 chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
I hate piper and leo! If this was a TV show i'd scream "you fucking bitch! You want the perfect life and perfect sons! Well guess what life an't fucking perfect! Ok!? You live in a magical world where anything possible! So if you are gonna kick out your sons just for alittle mistake then fuck you too!"
Ok I'm done rage quiting.
cjstar01 chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
Hi proud-to-be-insane this is cjstar01. Your voice mail said you we're hidding. can come out of hidding and Update! Anyway like I said befor, I'm cjstar01.