Reviews for More than what meets the eye
Timothy. t chapter 1 . 4/13
I really like your stories... this is one of my faves i was wondering if u will be updatiing. Your stories... i hope u didn't abandened tbis one... I'm glad the baby turned out 2 be Wyatts becousrthey were all jurks at the partu drugging chris lime that... i liked when the baby heald chris lollol...i can't wait 2 read about the baby being. born...
please please update soo...
ADarkenedSoul chapter 24 . 3/26
So I started reading this fic the other day... actually, I'm pretty sure I read this a few years ago, but here I am giving you review! First of all, let me say that I am a huge Wyatt/Chris slash incest fan. This has been an awesome read thus far!(I truly hope it hasn't been completely abandoned...) When I read Piper's reaction, I was so sad! I knew it was totally out of character for her, and I should have known a demon was behind her reactions!(Barbas?)

I loved the storyline between Chris and Jason, so I think I kinda ship them too. And Wyatt is such a meany, he should have known it was his fault that Chris was hooking up with another guy...it was just a little added bonus that it happened to be Wyatt's worse enemy. Jason and Chris sure has a lot of chemistry!...Maybe. Hehe.

I am a bit sad that Malphas was introduced and you stopped updating, but I completely understand! Sometimes life just catches up to us, and we just don't have the time to complete a story. All writers goes through it, and it sucks :(

But seriously, amazing fic! It's totally being added to my favorites list and you're being added to my favorite authors list. Maybe I'll see an update soon in the near future, who knows?

Thank you so much for this wonderful story, and I cross my fingers that you read this and see you again really soon!

ADarkenedSoul
Fan chapter 24 . 2/28
Please update this story! It is soooo good. I love it and read it Four Times.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/22/2014
Please say you haven't abandoned this story, it easily one of the best Wyatt/Chris fic out there, it is completely addictive.

I adore all your stories and i really hope you carry on and complete them.
EDJennie chapter 24 . 9/18/2014
I hope you update soon. Love your story. Can't wait...
cjstar01 chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
You know I keep thinking on how piper and leo handdled hris being pregnant, and I think they should have said

"Go to your room I can't look at you at the moment" leo says.
"Oh and one more thing. Your both grounded for the rest of your life. And I'm not kidding" piper says.
The end.
Then non of this crap could have happened.
cjstar01 chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
I hate piper and leo! If this was a TV show i'd scream "you fucking bitch! You want the perfect life and perfect sons! Well guess what life an't fucking perfect! Ok!? You live in a magical world where anything possible! So if you are gonna kick out your sons just for alittle mistake then fuck you too!"
Ok I'm done rage quiting.
cjstar01 chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
Hi proud-to-be-insane this is cjstar01. Your voice mail said you we're hidding. So...you can come out of hidding and Update! Anyway like I said befor, I'm cjstar01.
cjstar01 chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
*no coment. Just too happy for words*
cjstar01 chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Once gain this need to be aiured live. Cause i'd watch it over and over again with some popcorn and rootbeer. No wait t should be in the movies in 3D!
cjstar01 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Man I wish this was on TV. This story would be so much more awsome han what it is now. I love this chapter
Aacire chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
Chapter was great, but that was so depressing to leave a cliff hanger like that. So I'll wait till you have you are able to update again
Ryan chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I don't usually do reviews, mostly cause I don't have an account, but I simply had to for this story. I've spent the entire night, in the darkness with a tablet reading each and every single word; laughing, feeling bad for Chris/Wyatt/Phobe&Paige&Henry&Coop and cheering up when things seem slightly better. If you don't update this fantastic story that's the real sin!

I jest! But PLEASE update, it's too good to be left unfinished.
guest chapter 24 . 6/17/2014
Please update soon
Samantha chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
So I recently started this story and got to the last halter today. You said that you weren't giving up on this story but the last time you added a new chapter was almost a year ago. I really am enjoying and loving this story. Please don't give up. If you have more chapters or anything you can send them to my email if you don't want to post them. It's: . Thank you.