Reviews for The Hope Series
Sheri Contrary chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
I know you gave a "death" warning in this, but you didn't say "major character death"...next time, that would be nice, because it would save me from having to read it. :(
LooksUpToTheSun chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
Wow, brilliant. You made me feel unbelievably sad there for a minute. I'm still in shock actually. This is really good.
Spike and Tabby chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
Somehow, I think you take pleasure in making people cry. God, you wrote this so long ago... well, three years ago, but I like your version of Harry's end. That was so very Draco, and so very Harry. I loved the way you wrote it too. I'm so used to reading things in first or third person, in past tense, I would have never thought this would be a good way to tell a story, but it really was. I don't know why, and I really don't think I could handle this all the time, it's... personal I guess, but it's interesting and I liked it. Maybe it's just because it's really late, or early? But this was wonderful. I hope all of your stories aren't like this though, it's just to difficult to read, but really... uplifting? Anyway, loved it, and I just adore your writing.

~Tabby
Spiffing Repartee chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
Despite a confusing beginning, this blossomed into quite a nice story. Slightly too evocative but, *sniffs*.
Spiffing Repartee chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
All I can say is no. No, people don't fight for those reasons, especially not consciously. People don't kiss for those reasons. It's simply unrealistic.
Briana chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
Why do you only have 15 reviews? That is ridiculous.

Well, I must simply say that this story was amazing and I wish I had thought of something like this. I am completely jealous. This story nearly brought me to tears; it was so emotional and desperate. Though the process of going from dislike to nearly love was very quick, it was still believable, and I really liked the way you portrayed Harry's feelings about sex with Draco, especially because it made the actual sex scene that much more profound. I absolutely adore your writing style; I'm a big fan.
SnarryBliss chapter 6 . 2/18/2007
I just finished reading this and I cryed it was so great. I have read a lot of sad storys, but few make me cry. I love the way you told the story and the way that Draco changed his mind about Harry. This was one of the BEST!
Snowfalcon chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
I think you totally have a talent for writting stories that make me cry, this is the second one and I'm not one to cry often. Draco's speech at the end really got to me and I loved the last few lines of the story, they were perfect. The Different POVs were good too. Great story, but very sad.

~Akire
DoritoCloud chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
Holy Crap...Who are you? Your writing has the ability to make me feel things I don't often feel. I can't even think of a work to describe how beautiful that was...so...I won't even try with a less effective substitute.
vicky hearts chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
omg that was no words can describe it!

i loved it so much! & i was lsitenign to a song that goes with it!

I can't stop crying im a sucker for stories like this!

its true in all contexts everyone should have a chance at:

hope

love

happines

&& a chance to live

x
rachel chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
oh my lord that was amazing
JumpinPopTarts chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
that was...*sniff*...so...*blows nose noisily * ...beautiful!

I love the way you wrote it, a really different style than most (in fact, all!) that I've read on this fansite. The emotions are wonderfully raw and so clear cut you can really feel whats going through their minds. great stuff.

but why did this only get nine reviews? WHY? The cretins have no sense and you deserve a hundred more

kudos for a great fic

xxJPTx
RS chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
Amazing. Brought me to tears!
clowe8 chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
Good story. Thanks.

Carolyn
clowe8 chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
Oh, Harry didn't do a Griffindor thing and sacrifice himself? I hope he's o.k. What will happen to Draco? And what happened to the death eaters in the room? Did they all die? Did Lucius die, because if he didn't I'm thinking he's going to go after Draco, and Harry if he survived. I love this story. I can't wait to see what happens next, don't keep me hanging for too long.

Please post soon.