Reviews for Binding Memories
catgirl789 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Cool. :)
FBI Bones chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
that's a really sweet fiction! iv read a fair few where Quetesh and Amaunet knew each other but this is the first iv read where as hosts Sha're and Vala actually met. I love Daniel/Sha're and Daniel/Vala, this had both and was very well written! kudos!

~Red~
Maeve Bran chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I love the idea that Vala might have known Sha're. I love that when she remmebered she told Daniel. Nice plot bunny.)
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
That was absolutely and positively adorable! An awesome idea, too, I loved it! This is going on my favorites!

-Briar
Anjirika chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Oh- what a sweet story. It made me cry- and any story that makes me cry is a good one, a great one. Good job, I really like this story, I like it a whole lot.
devianttart chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
What a great story idea. Lovely ending, too.
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
That was a wonderful story. I liked everything about it and it was an interesting peek into Vala's past. I also like the deeper connection it shows between Daniel and Vala. You did a great job.
Nemesis.63 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Brilliant !

I had once the idea of such an encounter, and I'm happy you've written it in a sensitive and realist fanfic (so I won't have to do it ! lol).

So thank you, it was really nice to read your story !
Cleo the Muse chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Very, very sweet! It's nice to see that Sha're was thinking of Daniel just as much as he was of her, and that maybe Vala "knew" Daniel before she ever met him.
Nighshae chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Good work here, very, very well thought out. One of the better Daniel/Vala interactions I've come across.