Reviews for Harry Potter and the Year of Discord
kararely chapter 3 . 1/21
GOOD
csheila chapter 42 . 8/23/2014
Fabulous job even you broke my heart a couple of times. Sniff.

You write realistic characters and create cunnning plots.

But try easing up on the gory rape scenes. Yes its wromg to believe they don't occur. But an over emphasis cheapens the horror. Furthwr in a world of deadly witches its unlikely all attempts will succeed. Or in the alternative another witch wouldn't take the revenge.

You otherwise write very interesting and intelligent female characters. If you didn't I would have stopped reading. I certainly wouldn't take the time to ask you to consider changing
Dagger-Seishin chapter 42 . 6/24/2014
Cute story wasn't happy about ginny*dirty look* but the story was well written and easy enough to read.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/8/2014
Here is how I would politely say something I want to do to Rufus.
I wish to acquaint your face with a brick, repeatedly.
Impolite. #$&"(#$%&&# $$##%% # !mother ##%%$ %&&%$#%! %#$
Deviant-Hulk chapter 42 . 4/22/2013
This was a rather intriguing and fantastic story.
I am so glad i read the entire story, it is by far the best Harry/Slytherin story i have read.
well of course i read the first section of the story but the overall story was fantastic :)
Thankyou for the story :)
DH
Guest chapter 32 . 12/31/2012
You piece of fucking shit now you've done it, you have effectively just taken what little fragmented piece of relationship Ginny and Draco had and torn it to pieces fuck you dickhead!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
nice start
Morbious20 chapter 42 . 8/19/2012
Awesome story
DarkShura chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Awesome story! Thanks for writing.
mz.e.v chapter 30 . 3/13/2012
ok so im reading this story...which i absolutely love btw! i read the first story and now im on this one and to say ive been sucked into the story is an understatement! At first i was skeptical of the personalities you gave the characters since they're kinda off from the books but you've worked it amazingly to make it your own and its highly addicting lol! I LOVE your version of Harry this is how i would have wanted JKR to make him...pure of heart with that mysterious darkness that only pain and sorrow can bring and nice touch of arrogance, you pulled that off marvelously! I can keep going on and on as to y i love this fic but i just wanted to point out a note you made on chapter 30 about y u didnt give dumbledore hands like voldemort did for wormtail...you said it would ruin his sacrifice which is true and i agree but i thought another good reason to point out y he didnt do that was because voldemort used dark magic to make wormtail a hand and i doubt dumbledore would ever use dark magic...just something i wanted to point out now let me get back to reading lol its getting good!
starklya chapter 22 . 9/27/2011
wow. I really love this story, and wasn't going to review since it's long over but I just had to get what I'm thinking out there. I love your depiction of Harry and Draco- they are FABULOUS. complicated, emotionally damaged, loyal, just awesome. however, I HATE how you've depicted the girls. Your Ginny and Hermione are so incredibly weak compared to their characters in canon, I can barely stand it and don't see why Draco and Harry are so taken with them. They are always needing "time" or "space" and don't see their boyfriends with any clarity. They don't stand up to death eaters or anything like both Hermione and Ginny did in the books at younger ages than they are here. its degrading and kind of offensive, I have to say. Maybe they should have started out this way, but I haven't seen any real character growth here. sorry. but that's just my opinion. I want to see some woman power, dammit!
iChaos chapter 42 . 2/3/2011
The impression I am left with from this story is that it is much like the way Hogwarts would have been during canon in the Deathly Hallows. What I mean by that is: This story has sort of dark and ominous tone to it, in which very real danger lurks around every corner, and could happen to anybody without warning.

For a second there, I thought you were really going to kill off Harry, and I don't think it would have taken much away from the fic if you had. Also, I think that was one of the better battle scenes I have read in a while, and I appreciated Harry taking the initiative and figuratively 'Storming the Castle' as it were instead of just sitting back to await attack like usual. That it happened (for once) at someplace other than Hogwarts was a bonus. Using Azkahban for that scene made it much more exciting.

You did a heckuva a good job portraying the characters core personalities under AU circumstances, and resolving the plot in the end.
iChaos chapter 32 . 2/3/2011
Ouch. Very Ouch. That sucks, but honestly, the second that you introduced a pairing for Neville, it was fairly obvious that somebody wasn't going to get a happily ever after out of this. Besides that, it's almost compulsory that something bad happens to a Weasley or two in almost any fic, just because there are so many of them and they are nearly always integral to the plot. Having this happen now, at the height of the conflict, makes it that much more tragic. Such a shame that Draco has worked so hard for his own personal redemption, only to lose his reason for living.
iChaos chapter 28 . 2/3/2011
Ok, I'm only halfway through the story, so I'm not going to say much right now other than I really like what you are doing with all the characters, especially Neville.

Oh, and having Bella destroy a horcrux like that was sheer brilliance.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/18/2011
hahaha dude ur like nicholas spark hahahaha