Reviews for Family Matters
Carys chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
I'm not trying to sound rude, and I know that you wrote this years ago so you may not even care now, but this fic doesn't make sense. Emily has an alibi from a police office saying that they were both at Lindsay's house that night, her cellphone was in lynn's purse and Emily has a logical explanation yet everyone's treating her like a suspect. There is no reason for Lindsay to not be trusted, plus Emily has no motive for wanting her roommate, her roommate's boyfriend and roommate's sister murdered and yet, lo and behold, she's the only suspect. Not only that, but there are so many plotholes. In the previous chapter you said that Lindsay had a brother and didn't mention a sister, in this chapter Lindsay has a sister; it's clear that you've written one thing, realised your mistake (the mistake being that if Lindsay had a brother rather than a sister then Emily's surname would still be Monroe) and then tried to cover it up or neglect it altogether. You clearly haven't mapped this out very well and have tried to use the most basic way of thinking for Emily to be a suspect but, I'm sorry, it just doesn't work.
kabwnb chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
One of the best fanfics I have read. Great job.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 11 . 9/8/2007
Aw I loved it! Great work!
JennCorinthos chapter 11 . 7/3/2007
Hey! This was great... Loved it..

JENNIFER
Biblioboon chapter 11 . 4/4/2007
-fan girl squee- well that was rather amazing. I loved it.
Eliche chapter 11 . 3/22/2007
Great work on this story. I really liked it. Congrats. :D 10/10
Marian MacKenzie chapter 11 . 3/9/2007
Yes I would love a sequal. I love this story! I think you should address more DL in the next one though. I just want to know how they turn out! Keep up the good work! :)
AngieSG chapter 11 . 3/3/2007
I honestly don't know how you do that, but you capture the whole spirit of the DanLin relationship so great, without once throwing them at each other right away. I love the way everything always evolves slowly and in a cute and romantic way in your stories. Perfect!

I see myself pretty occupied for the next days already, since there is a sequel to this one and I also still have to read "Dancing Through Life". And I don't mind at all. ;P

Keep the fantastic work up.

~Angie
AngieSG chapter 4 . 3/3/2007
*sighs* Well, if this isn't a nice picture to keep in mind for upcoming episodes on the show. Although, after the last episode I'd say, nothing is impossible, huh? ;P
ReRe chapter 11 . 1/4/2007
You're a great writer. Your story was very engaging and included just enough detail. Thanks for sharing!
RenLissa chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
That story was great - I liked the characters of Emily & Madeline. I would love to read a sequel.
chili-peppers chapter 11 . 12/23/2006
Aw!perfect ending! so sad to see this fic end! Ive really enjoyed reading this.! your an awesome writer! Happy holidays!
sheltie chapter 11 . 12/23/2006
great chap
YankeeGirl28 chapter 11 . 12/23/2006
Yes I would very much like a sequel! This story was awesome and you are a great writer. What more proof do you need?
simbagirl chapter 11 . 12/23/2006