Reviews for Lovers and Fighters
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I totally hear all of Veronica's thoughts, and I think that they are true to her voice. However, I feel like the last line isn't Veronica. Rather, I interpreted her hesitation as the beginning of the end of their relationship, because she has always doubted it.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Another great one shot. Thnx for the read
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This definitely speaks to the character of Veronica in the show, I just wish she had kept that determination, sigh.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Awesome comparison between Duncan and Logan.
monroeslittle chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Silly, silly Piz. As good a character as he is, I want him away from Veronica! Though I'm not leaving this review simply to tell you that. No, once again I thought you wrote such a wonderful one-shot that I just had to comment and tell you it was amazing! Her reflections are realistic and have a wonderful conclusion. Spectacular job!
Caralynne chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Amazing. Truly amazing. I loved the conparison between Duncan and Logan, because I didn't think that they gave him enough credit for sticking by Duncan even after Duncan cut him out, and then trying to be the friend to Dick that Duncan never was to him.

Oh yeah, and Veronica wondering if Piz was dense was slightly endearing, too.

Overall one of the best VM fics I'me read in a while.
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
aw...I loved this! :) Stupid Piz! LOL
lapdogdesign34 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Wow. Very nicely done. I so wish we had seen this in canon.

Best part:

"Veronica realizes she wants the fighter. She wants the one who is willing to take a side, however unpopular, and defend it to the bitter end. She wants the one who sees and accepts her for who she is, not who he imagines her to be. She wants the one will have her back while she fights her own battles. She wants Logan, and the sheer intensity with which she wants him terrifies her."

Awesomesauce!
snow1685 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
great story. Very well explained and backed up. Great details. Faving it :)
Kaleena Mason chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
that was wonderful. wow i quite injoyed the introspection. :)
LEJ418 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
"Happily ever after has been consigned to the realms of fairy tales where it properly belongs."

-Great Line!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
i love this! i never thought of any of this stuff before. now logan seems like a way better person than duncan ever was. awesome story. very cool.