Reviews for The Spirited Reverie
reader chapter 38 . 7/26/2013
Great story! :)
Looking forward to the possible sequel; with zexion and some others back as humans in Dream Drop Distance, I just gotta see that sequel.
Gaara'sLover95 chapter 11 . 1/14/2011
Awwe's, I like how you made Axel confess to Roxas and at the end was Omgoshness! I love this story and I love this chapter!
Arna chapter 38 . 9/9/2010
Well I am still interested! So you just start writing (: I do have ideas you could use, but I would like it much more if you figured out something amazing!
The Brief Silence chapter 38 . 5/27/2010
Gah! This really surprised me. Well, I'm actually fine with no sequel. ; But I don't know about the others. Hehehe...
AlexAmericus chapter 38 . 5/25/2010
Thank you very much. I will look forward to it. And by that I mean constantly come back on, I love your story!
Mischievous Wolf of Twilight chapter 38 . 5/24/2010
omg... u have just made my day... (actually night... morning... whatever it's 1 am right now)... i have had the worst evening ever... and now i see this? thank u so much! plz try to do this wonderful idea! lolz and now i'm prob going to reread the story now haha good luck to the sequel
KingdomHearts2010 chapter 37 . 5/24/2010
Three words: You are FLAMAZING! If I could cry (which is something I have not been able to do in five years), I would've. I love it, it's one of my favorites. Thank you for writing it, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
NinjaSheik chapter 38 . 5/24/2010
Update soon!
prospiitian chapter 37 . 1/29/2010
No no no no! Can't believe you made Ria fade...this chapter made me cry so bad... Why did you have to have Xemnas kill her? Why?

On that note, I loved this story! It's fantastic, though I wouldn't mind reading the sequel...*hinthint*
mallou chapter 10 . 12/24/2009
"The Freeshooter spends his free time drinking and shooting at anything that moves."

"That's pleasant."

XD Go Xiggy!

I love this so far, you portray the characters awsomely. AND you have some AkuRoku! Lulz. Kepp writing!
NinjaSheik chapter 37 . 4/10/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S AWESOME! YOU'RE NOW ON MY FAVES, LADY DARK-SAMA!
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 37 . 1/3/2009
Oh. My. God.

You almost had me crying for a minute there.

I don't usually read ZexionxOC stories, but, well, the summary was... Intriguing? xD I dunno, I just read fics that have interesting summaries (after looking for the pairing, o' course).

I love this fic. ;A;

Truly amazing.

Brilliant.

Emotionful. (That should TOTALLY be a word.)

Descriptive.

And... And... EVERYTHING ELSE.

Yeah.

Argh, now you've got me wanting to make an AU fic! But with the pairing of Zexion and Demyx xD Because Zemyx rocks our socks.

(It rocks MY socks, at least.)

Lol.

So, this is the end of the review.

Tragic, isn't it?

I hope you enjoyed my ramblings, 'cause I sure didn't XD

Bye!
XxLeopardPrintxX chapter 18 . 12/29/2008
XD Normally, I only review once I finish a story, but I had to do it this time.

I LOVED This chapter.

Not only was it adorable, but it was hilarious at the whole end.

I laughed like the whole ending from Xigbar comming till after it was over.

XD I am so glad there's more chapters for me to read!

T.T But so many! It's going to take me forever to read! But just know, I shall do it anyway!

((I'd like to say write more soon, but I kind of can't, seeing as I'm not finished past this chapter. XD))

-Michy
TheClockworkFaerie chapter 37 . 6/23/2008
This is a true piece of art. You are really talented. I love this story and I cried on the 36th chapter. I waited to review until the very end because I think you'd be annoyed by a ton of reviews. Its just the way... I can't even describe the way you made this. This is so beautiful. You have all the characters in the right places and everything! I love it! I can't even begin to describe how really good this is. I hope that you keep making good stories like these for time to come!

Keep up the really good work!

Shadow