Reviews for She's got a girlfriend now
The Reality DumPer chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Hah! Nabiki and Shampoo? .me loves this.
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Great story.
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
"maybe gayness is genetic." I laughed SO HARD on that part! XD
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Wasn't expecting this, but it's still cute! Heh...I think I might actually like the Ukyou x Akane pairing, now. :)
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
"Room sixty-nine?" That's PRICELESS. XD
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This...Is gonna be good. Poor Kuno won't know what hit 'em. :3
Lucyole chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
thats a good story i like it
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Great story!
BlackRoseFire chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
Awesome short sotry. I loved it.
Lightspire chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Wow, that's a lot of lesbians. Then again, I'm familiar with a lot of your work, so I'm not surprised. And besides, I could see it... But really, wouldn't Kasumi appreciating Ranma's male half just make her bi? (she certainly seemed to enjoy a kiss with boy-ranma...) Though I do get a kick out of a lesbian kasumi seducing Ranko! Would LOVE to see more of how that would go down... But I know that's not your style... (Long, detailed chapters with characters feelings, etc. Unless that's changed... You're styles really improved from what I remember... I think It was good before, but...) Anyway, good stuff. I'm happy to see you writing a bit for Ranma. I know you have Arisugawa's Locket, that super-ami story, etc., so it fills me with joy to see a story like this. Maybe Ranma and Kasumi have already visited the locket? Maybe I should go check on that.. I'm rambling. Good stuff, hope to see more soon!
G3rain1 chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Great story, funny too. Kasumi was always my favorite Tendo sister. And Akane/Ukyo? I never thought of it before but I think it works well.
chibikonatsu chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
Well played. An enjoyable read.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
Well, well, soldier...

It's nice to see more of this story.

And what else can I say that hasn't been said before?

Outstanding work, soldier. You keep outdoing yourself.

Keep it up!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Howard Russell chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
Heh. Seems a little *too* convenient for all five of Ranma's fiancees to turn out to be lesbian. Sounds like a plot by Happosai. Be funny if Ranma and co. figure out that it's all Happi's fault, go on some adventure to cure it, then stick with the current pairings anyway, just on their own terms rather than because Happi did something.

Where's Nodoka in all this? Her and her "manly" fixation should be a hoot.
James Axelrad chapter 4 . 3/26/2008