Reviews for True Feelin's
san123456go chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
i read your whole series it was great. i would love it if you kept going.
Catharine Carter chapter 7 . 1/23/2008
Ok, all I have to say is "holy crap!"

I didn't expect that. It was amazing, with the blood fever and everything. Truly amazing.

I haven't been fortunate enough to see the entire series yet. My brother has been renting the series on NetFlix and I saw the last few discs of season three and the first disc of season four (we're waiting for the next one to come.) I was really uspet with the ending of Home. It made me quite upset. And now, after reading the end of your disclaimer: Trip dies? I don't know if my brother knows this, and I don't plan on telling him... It's ok, I'm over it, until I actually see it.

Anyway, GREAT story. I loved it!
Michelle chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
um i think the story is over all pretty cool and i like the whole idea of trip winning t'pol instead of her marrying Koss, but i dont think the details about how trip cam in T'pol and how koss died, nose bone fragments to the brain and all, was necessary, bit too graphic and jarring, i cant ever imagine T'pol or Trip thinking and/or voiceing the words like that.
Reanok chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I'm glad you continued your story. The media finding out about the wedding and causing problems I can see that happening. Nice romantic scene with Trip and T'Pol after the wedding.
bianca89 chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
Well written and likeable. I never could understand how paramount could create that disasterous final and think it would be a good thing? Descriptive story writing, (not that that is in any way bad! quite the opposite!). Hoping for a quick update soon. The actual series may have actually survived into a fifth season if they had just gotten these two together earlier, good job.
Reanok chapter 3 . 11/22/2006
ARomantic Heart I really like this different take on Home I'm glad Trip won the Koonut'Kalifee and Koss lost. Nice story I'm looking forward to seeing what happens Vulcans being embarassed that a human beat a Vulcan could cause embarasing problems .T'Pol it will be interesting to see what happens with her relatiionship with Trip now that Koss is out of the way.
Cler chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
THANK YOU FOR THE FUN. IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST FICS I RED. WILL YOU CONTINUE?
firebirdgirl chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
Dun, DUn, DUNN! Good luck Trip and keep a stiff upper lip T'Pol! Happy writing!
Cler chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! I'M HAVING A LOT OF FUN. DON'T STOP IT PLEASE.
cler chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
UAU! IUHU! IUPI! YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS FIC. YOU HAVE TO. I AM DYING TO REED THE REST. IT WAS THAT THEY SHOULD HAD DONE ON THE SERIES. I LOVE YOU. CONTINEU.
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Whoa, he finally did something! I hope he lives...Happy writing!