Reviews for Once upon a December night
Bloodsired chapter 21 . 8/9/2010
Oh,dear your story amuse me and make me laugh to no end. The lines in the stories have much humor that makes me laugh. I like it and it brighten my day as I read it. You should create another story like this, and make it more longer, you know just so the reader can enjoy it more. I like your character Amber a lot. You done a good job.
Padme4000 chapter 21 . 5/13/2007
oo great end lol loved this and reading it too
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 21 . 5/11/2007
That was awsome! I can't wait til you update!
Kairi's-twin chapter 21 . 5/10/2007
MAN THIS ENDING IS SO WIERD! but I LOVE IT! Great job! an awesome way to end an awesome story! Just one question... WHY OH WHY IS MARISHKA ALWAYS THE FIRST ONE TO DIE? i don't get it she is by far the least annoying so why don't people keep her around for a bit longer? I meant marishka is in my opinion the best bride(Since i absolutely LOATH the others).

Lotsa luv and congrates

~Kairi's Twin~ (Aka Alanna)
Ron's Sweetie chapter 21 . 5/10/2007
Great new chapter Ams. Your story rocked the socks.

Kairi's-twin chapter 20 . 5/10/2007
GOD Aleera and Jenna are both equally stupid! this chapter is kinda wierd but meh I liked it. I like how Amber grabs Aleera's hair but GREASY! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE GREASY! *shdders in disgust* What is Dracula going to say or do once he and Amber are alone? I thought he was close to wooing her at the party what happened to that idea? I can't wait to read more this is totally awesome so far.

~Kairi's Twin~
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 20 . 5/8/2007
That is awsome! I can't wait til you update!
Padme4000 chapter 20 . 5/8/2007
oo cliffy
Ron's Sweetie chapter 20 . 4/25/2007
Great new chapter Ams. I LOVE IT. Update soon PLEASE?

Kairi's-twin chapter 19 . 3/30/2007
"we are in trouble" I have just two words for whoever said that... NO SHIT! I mean I would think that was kind of obvious. but all in all it was a good chapter. The mourning for the toilet was hilarious. Man i can't even find words for how stupid Amber's friends are. Any ways I really really enjoyed this chapter. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 19 . 3/27/2007
Oh snap, Dracula has the upper hand again.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 19 . 3/27/2007
Wow, that was great. Can't wait for more!

me.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 19 . 3/26/2007
Great new chapter. I love it. Good job. Update soon.

Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 18 . 3/14/2007
Awsome cliffy. Yeah, I really do suck at reviews...

I try though
Kairi's-twin chapter 18 . 3/13/2007
OH SHIT! Dracula found out about Amber's copy of the diary! Now he will give life to his children and he is still hunting for her to make her his bride... at least he has SOME feelings for her. WTF IS WRONG WITH AMBER'S FREINDS AND FAMILY? why must they constantly bicker about everything? I mean come on who fights about who's going to save them all fro tumbling over a cliff to their deaths? GOD! if I was Amber I would hve jumped off and let them fall, that is how much those three annoy me . And how stupid is it of the brides to try and lie to Dracula? Any who this chapter was great... except for the bickering which is driving me INSANE!

~Kairi's Twin~