Reviews for Yondaime Gaiden
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
You need to post now please. I was looking through the reviews and it says you haven't posted in years I just got done with your fan fix and I can't wait years I need more now.
Please read chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
POST PLEASE I LOVE IT. and I miss the old minato :( don't give him emotions yet like okay I'm about to tell you what I think you should do sora (minato sister) should die and than during her funeral minato doesn't show emotions but straight when they start lowering her body down he burst out crying and then he says I don't want to feel like this ever again (or something like that) so he chooses to turn his emotions back off and than jiraiya tries and help him get it back. And to try to have emotions.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
I miss the old minato :(. Like how he was at the beginning of the story. Where he was all deep and mysterious. And how people noticed his masked and he didn't have emotions.
ann chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
The Shunshin no Jutsu is far too advanced for little Genin. Minato Namikaze (aka. Yondaime) developed it during his time as a Jounin. If you didn't notice in the manga, none of the other nin are portrayed as being able to perform the Shunshin no Jutsu. And if I'm not mistaken, in Kakashi Gaiden, Rin said, "Sensei's famous Shunshin no Jutsu" (or something to that effect). In any case, it's Minato's own jutsu, not something taught to every Academy student and certainly not developed in Academy years.
Wavie chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I agree, I too think that Jiraiya's squad was purely made of males, what girl would want to be trained by Jiraiya, the number one pervert in the Leaf village?
SaitouuRyuuji chapter 9 . 2/21/2008
I've become quite a fan of your fanfic. I noticed that you haven't written in a while. I'm hoping that you'll continue with this great fanfic because it's one of the best that i've seen. I want to see Minato find somebody close to him, i want to see him get emotions. I wonder how that might happen. I can't wait. I love the story you have about Jiraiya's past.

SaitouuRyuuji
Young Jezzy chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
i know who tobi is
Demon-In-Me chapter 9 . 8/30/2007
This is very good. I cannot wait for future chapters. Bravo.
Demon-In-Me chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
Yes, I know I have one more chapter until my full opinion so far, but I couldn't help myself. Long chapters deserve reviews. Well, ANY chapter deserves a review...I was just too lazy to type any out before...

Anyway! Again, fully flesh-out characters! YAY! Your story has so many twists and turns that just drag me in. It seems that Minato is developing emotions...or maybe the mask is even starting to fool me...? Ah, well. I love this. Still a few grammatical errors. One that took me a while to figure out. I had to read it maybe five times before I figured out what you were saying. When you say "lesions", do you mean "lessons"? As in teaching something to another? I think so. I'm almost positive that's what you meant. If you need a beta reader, I'll gladly take the position. Keep up the good work.
Demon-In-Me chapter 7 . 8/30/2007
This is so hilarious. I love how you brought up Jiraiya's past and showed that he wasn't just a huge pervert. You really flesh out your characters. Sure, there are some grammatical errors, but overall, it's a very good read. I'll finish the last couple chapters that are up and give you my full opinion from there. Bravo.
firedroplet chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
How the hell did he get pics of a naked Tsunade? He should be dead!
Rane Metal chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
I'm enjoying this story very much. There isn't alot out there that flesh Jiraiya out quite so much and since I model myself to be a bit of a Toad Sage myself in some ways seeing a story with him in a more prominent spot is encouraging. You're giving him a depth that's just as interesting as everything else in the story, including Kat-chan's poor luck concerning Arashi's schemes. So please keep up the good work and I'll be adding you to my favorites list so I can look over your shoulder from time to time.
ppa chapter 8 . 5/16/2007
Pay no attention to the idiot. That PM screams stereotype. I just hope that he realizes what he's saying. He claims he's a Marine and that it's his job to protect Bush, which isn't entirely complete, but let's just pretend that's it. Bush's job is to protect the Constitution. This...idiot completely contradicts himself when he threatens you, doesn't allow you freedom of speech, and denies you right to trial by jury, even if you don't want it (I'm assuming you live in the US).

I wonder if he ever heard the saying about shutting up before the world sees how stupid you really are.

Don't let reviews and incredibly poorly written flames like these keep you down. I really love your story for a reason, and I can't wait until you update! )
Emiko Ishida chapter 8 . 3/23/2007
I hate it too when people write shit like that. I just delete those types of reveiws.

I don't think someone should yell at u for being a 'Bush hater.' I hate bush too, I went to a protest just the other day ago. Anyways great story
Sauronia chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
I just wanted to tell you that, no matter how many flames or rants or corrections you get...

I love your story, and I'm adding you to author alert. Along with this story, and am faving it. Keep up the engaging, ingenius work!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »