Reviews for Like Angels From Heaven
Wonderbat Erin chapter 22 . 1/2
Ooh. Awesome! I just really like all your fanfiction. Although I had a few reservations in the beginning cos I'd always kind of considered the kiss in Starcrossed to be their first real one, not after they started a relationship. After all, it's pretty clear in The Once And Future Thing that Batman isn't ready to admit to his feelings... yet. But I still like your take on the story. Also, I liked how you didn't completely focus on their relationship, for a continuous story that can get a little tedious.
So. I'm from Singapore! So your fan following has spread to Asia too :)
RecklessBaka chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
Yay! Happy ending and great story!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 22 . 8/23/2012
love it very much
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 22 . 7/18/2010
Fantastic! Sorry, not much more to say than that. I really did like it.

-JoPo
flpirate chapter 20 . 6/18/2010
Hi I know this is late and may mean nothing now, but in Like Angels From Heaven Chapter 20. Just what I do & Lonesome Loser Diana or Wonder woman tells Clark that she is aware of Batman's true identity...why would she have to tell Clark this if earlier after their escape aboard the Watchtower Batman as well as all of them reveal to each other their secret identities. Just wanted to help maybe I'm confusing it?
warrior-within89 chapter 22 . 3/9/2009
hey, first of all i must complement you on the wonderful job u hv done on this story. I don't know whether u'll read this review (as the story was completed so long back and i've read just now) or whether ur alerts still work; but i want you to know this is the first review i'm writing.

I'm a huge BMWW fan caught the fever last year (don't know how and it doesn't seem to subside just grows!). I've been reading BMWW fics since last year and i've read some amazing works, but never could write a review although i deeply appreciated them (partly ├žoz i'm a bit lazy and partly due to sm other reasons). I guess ur take on starcrossed compelled me to wake from slumber.

I found ur writing style unique in the sense its not complicated. Its simple yet encompassing everything that a reader likes to read. in short-ELEGANT. I also like the way u associate to songs,there are very few who(can)do that.

I'm a wrriter myself, though i hvn't written a fanfic yet. Just joined and this review is the first thing i'm doin! Got so many BMWW plots in my head while i read all u wonderful author's out there. If u read this review plz help me out in bringing out my first fic and grant me some tips...let me know on my mail.
Anonymousfanfic chapter 22 . 9/28/2007
This was really great.

I'm hoping that you will write more of wwbm in the future.

I hope Bruce didn't forget about the couple that owned or run the Indian restaurant. he wanted to thank them in some way.
Hepburn chapter 22 . 4/14/2007
Hi! I loved your rendition of "Star Crossed" it was great fun to read! I love Diana and Bruce together..they just seem right. I enjoy the longer stories and I also enjoy the one shots. Sometimes some tales need to be told with more words, if that's the case then just do it! I have add this story to my favourite list. Thanks for it, you did a fabu job! :)

p.s. I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Eh!)
inquirewithin chapter 22 . 4/5/2007
Hi.I've read a lot of your stories,and I'm really impressed.I love the BMWW pairing!(I also like DickDonna) Your writing style is unique, and very well developed.I've read literally hundreds of fanfics of many different categories, and you are one of the best writers I've ever encountered. :) Peter.
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
Hey, alittlesummerwine! I don't know if you'll ever read this, but I totally agree with you about "Hereafter". Parts of it are cool, like when the League is walking Superman's casket out, and Diana looks up and sees the shadow of Batman looking at her! But still, I'm annoyed in the second part when Superman goes all caveman! But enough with my rant-great job!
dcfanforlife chapter 22 . 2/24/2007
great story.
Poisoned Existence chapter 22 . 2/23/2007
This story was so wonderful...really it was. I hope that you return to this story sometime soon. ;)
Gabrielle Lupin chapter 16 . 2/20/2007
Yes, I know the story is done, but I would have so skipped the battle, I mean, I love JOhn as much as the next fan girl, but..it's not about him, is it? Very well written.
Gabrielle Lupin chapter 14 . 2/20/2007
Oh, great chapter. I loved the ending, it's funny how such few like what you ended the chapter with change the whole mood of the writing. Great job once, I loved it.
Gabrielle Lupin chapter 10 . 2/20/2007
Reasons why I love you:

1) You used a Prince song, I love that man

2) You write so well, I get so excitied when I read your work

3) You add your own touches which make the story even better than it was already

I know you're already done with the story, but I'm attemping to read as many chapter as I can tonight.