Reviews for Like Angels From Heaven
Brenda293 chapter 22 . 4/29
That's a lot better . Thank you .
Brenda293 chapter 21 . 4/29
I guess he's a little slow in that department .But give him a crime scene and he can even figure out what the criminal has been eating .Hihihi .
Brenda293 chapter 20 . 4/29
Come on Bruce .Give yourself a chance
Brenda293 chapter 19 . 4/29
She had say the most admirable thing that someone could say to him .But Batman is a creature of shadow . And even if it was born from the light , the shadow doesn't like the light and it will always back away if there's too much.
Brenda293 chapter 17 . 4/29
For my part I would have side with Batman and Wonderwoman .It was difficult for her ? I can understand her but accept her ? After all what happened ,they have been treated like prisoners almost tortured ? Some of them could have die and she's not even punish ? Excuse me but by answer is NO . But from that didn't really surprise me like Batman call him ,he's a Scout Boy .
Brenda293 chapter 16 . 4/29
That exactly what I'm thinking .Some may think that Batman is a pessimist but for me he's just realistic . Cause you're not gonna fight for a lost cause unless you know the possibility of percentage even so little of a chance .
Brenda293 chapter 15 . 4/29
I'll tell what .I have always love Batman like from ages .And I have watch a few series but not all have done him justice . Personally the only one and the best series of all ,was a 90th one ,where the action was in the 1950 .I still love it but with the growing clan I did lose some interest .
Brenda293 chapter 14 . 4/29
It's a pleasure to read when the work is well done.
Brenda293 chapter 13 . 4/28
Really nosy .But its okay I'll tell you .I'm from Mauritius .
Brenda293 chapter 11 . 4/28
And Whoa !You have some awesome reviews .And I definitely agree that 1 Bruce and Diana make a better couple than Bruce and Barbara ,which by the way I found too young for him , personally . And 2 BM/WW are better than Batman and Catwoman because they're not on the same side of the road . I mean I won't deny that he's attracted with beautiful woman and vice versa .But with WonderWoman he let the light in while with Catwoman , even though she's interesting ,it's not the same thing .They don't have the same goal ,to make their world a better place to leave .
Brenda293 chapter 10 . 4/28
Usually I 'm not very talkative .But that was my favorite chapter ,I think you already know why .It's been years now since I 've watch JL but I would prefer if it was just like that .Definitely more fun .
Brenda293 chapter 9 . 4/28
Next chapt, next chapt ,next chapt . Yeah !
Brenda293 chapter 8 . 4/28
I like when there's action and team work .
Brenda293 chapter 6 . 4/28
That's what I call a cliffhanger .Sweet .
Brenda293 chapter 5 . 4/28
A chapter that definitely rock .