Reviews for Like Angels From Heaven
Jenna Masek chapter 22 . 11/29/2017
I loved it it was so adorable!
TaKari025 chapter 13 . 11/7/2017
Hey I’m a virginiate waving at you from over the hill (capital hill that is lol XD) I don’t normally review because I tend to ramble but I recently got back on a Justice League phase and started looking up wonderbat fics and really like your story. I have read a few of your other stories as well I really like the way you expand the episode without completely destroying them Starcrossed is one of my favorite episodes because me and my best friend's motto is "nothing brings two people closer together than the mutual hatred of a third" because we met over the hatred of an evil gym teacher in middle school! Good luck and best wishes U
pja2 chapter 22 . 10/18/2017
Recently became a wonderbat fan and quickly came to realize that you are the best at these fanfics. I know it's been a really long time since you last wrote but kind of wish you came back.
Angryhenry chapter 22 . 6/5/2017
I can handle that ending. For now.
Angryhenry chapter 19 . 6/5/2017
I want to cry and stop reading lol.
KaijuBoy455 chapter 8 . 9/8/2016
Could you do a Starcrossed story with Supergirl.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
I'm not saying the story is bad, but their first kiss was star crossed, like if this was set after that it'd make sense but continuity wise this doesn't work in the slightest
Brenda293 chapter 22 . 4/29/2015
That's a lot better . Thank you .
Brenda293 chapter 21 . 4/29/2015
I guess he's a little slow in that department .But give him a crime scene and he can even figure out what the criminal has been eating .Hihihi .
Brenda293 chapter 20 . 4/29/2015
Come on Bruce .Give yourself a chance
Brenda293 chapter 19 . 4/29/2015
She had say the most admirable thing that someone could say to him .But Batman is a creature of shadow . And even if it was born from the light , the shadow doesn't like the light and it will always back away if there's too much.
Brenda293 chapter 17 . 4/29/2015
For my part I would have side with Batman and Wonderwoman .It was difficult for her ? I can understand her but accept her ? After all what happened ,they have been treated like prisoners almost tortured ? Some of them could have die and she's not even punish ? Excuse me but by answer is NO . But from that didn't really surprise me like Batman call him ,he's a Scout Boy .
Brenda293 chapter 16 . 4/29/2015
That exactly what I'm thinking .Some may think that Batman is a pessimist but for me he's just realistic . Cause you're not gonna fight for a lost cause unless you know the possibility of percentage even so little of a chance .
Brenda293 chapter 15 . 4/29/2015
I'll tell what .I have always love Batman like from ages .And I have watch a few series but not all have done him justice . Personally the only one and the best series of all ,was a 90th one ,where the action was in the 1950 .I still love it but with the growing clan I did lose some interest .
Brenda293 chapter 14 . 4/29/2015
It's a pleasure to read when the work is well done.