Reviews for Like Angels From Heaven
I'm not saying the story is bad, but their first kiss was star crossed, like if this was set after that it'd make sense but continuity wise this doesn't work in the slightest
Brenda293 chapter 22 . 4/29/2015
That's a lot better . Thank you .
Brenda293 chapter 21 . 4/29/2015
I guess he's a little slow in that department .But give him a crime scene and he can even figure out what the criminal has been eating .Hihihi .
Brenda293 chapter 20 . 4/29/2015
Come on Bruce .Give yourself a chance
Brenda293 chapter 19 . 4/29/2015
She had say the most admirable thing that someone could say to him .But Batman is a creature of shadow . And even if it was born from the light , the shadow doesn't like the light and it will always back away if there's too much.
Brenda293 chapter 17 . 4/29/2015
For my part I would have side with Batman and Wonderwoman .It was difficult for her ? I can understand her but accept her ? After all what happened ,they have been treated like prisoners almost tortured ? Some of them could have die and she's not even punish ? Excuse me but by answer is NO . But from that didn't really surprise me like Batman call him ,he's a Scout Boy .
Brenda293 chapter 16 . 4/29/2015
That exactly what I'm thinking .Some may think that Batman is a pessimist but for me he's just realistic . Cause you're not gonna fight for a lost cause unless you know the possibility of percentage even so little of a chance .
Brenda293 chapter 15 . 4/29/2015
I'll tell what .I have always love Batman like from ages .And I have watch a few series but not all have done him justice . Personally the only one and the best series of all ,was a 90th one ,where the action was in the 1950 .I still love it but with the growing clan I did lose some interest .
Brenda293 chapter 14 . 4/29/2015
It's a pleasure to read when the work is well done.
Brenda293 chapter 13 . 4/28/2015
Really nosy .But its okay I'll tell you .I'm from Mauritius .
Brenda293 chapter 11 . 4/28/2015
And Whoa !You have some awesome reviews .And I definitely agree that 1 Bruce and Diana make a better couple than Bruce and Barbara ,which by the way I found too young for him , personally . And 2 BM/WW are better than Batman and Catwoman because they're not on the same side of the road . I mean I won't deny that he's attracted with beautiful woman and vice versa .But with WonderWoman he let the light in while with Catwoman , even though she's interesting ,it's not the same thing .They don't have the same goal ,to make their world a better place to leave .
Brenda293 chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
Usually I 'm not very talkative .But that was my favorite chapter ,I think you already know why .It's been years now since I 've watch JL but I would prefer if it was just like that .Definitely more fun .
Brenda293 chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
Next chapt, next chapt ,next chapt . Yeah !
Brenda293 chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
I like when there's action and team work .
Brenda293 chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
That's what I call a cliffhanger .Sweet .