Reviews for The First Prediction
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Maybe if you had of remembered it you might have listened to it!
sparkli chick can't be damned to sign in chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
This is good-i like it
Sandrine chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
I love your fic , she is so ..so …so good! And that’s why I ‘m writing this review ..Because I would translate your fic in French ..Because I’m French …and because your fic is really good , and because I think there are not a lot of fic about sibylle trelawney , I Quite like this character …better when she is whith Sirius (It happen a lot of occasion in some French fic , I’m not crazy!In some french fics she is the same age thzn the maraudeurs ) If nobody had yet do it obviously…It’s so funny ….Please answer to me ….I hope you to say yes but if you doesn’t want it’s all right too

Sandrine

My e-mail :

Ps : Sorry if my english isn’t really good
Iggie chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Ah, shway cool! Love it :)

Kudos,

Iggie
Sirius Black chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
quite good. better than others about Tree's 1st prediction.

***

***

Dizzy Grl chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
The years were a bit off (I think 1981 is the year the James is supposed to die) but it works. Other than the years, its a good piece of work. Nice job!)
A Child Falling chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
That was very good! i'm putting this on my favorites...
Moondoggy chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Me likeeeee! Very well written. You write the marauders perfectly and...well, I can't think anything else to say other than "its very good" so I'm just gonna go.

-Moondoggy
Harrys Crush chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Wow! That was a realy good fic! Its true! I loved it. The idea about the predicion and the changes of scenes from past to present made the whole thing believable enough to be one of jk's pieces!
Nuts chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
That was good almost like that is a possible thing she could have guessed Keep writing
Firebolt7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
! MORE LIKE THIS ANS A WALK IN THE PARK PLEASE! please please please plesase! I love them! -Kim ()
Hermonie chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
awsome bit of work here Kaydi. Loved it
Berne chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
That was very good. When are you going to post the next chapter of the Final Battle? I've been waiting for months!