Reviews for Boy Meets Girls
Ronoken chapter 10 . 2/5/2019
Hi!

I stumbled across this story years ago, and I've always loved it. I was going back through the site and re-found it, and caught myself reading it all over again. I love your story and how you use the characters. I love the pairing and your use of dialogue. This is such a fun story and even now, years after first reading it, I still enjoyed the heck out of it. Thank you for writing this and for doing what you do.
SSTR87 chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Lmao! I know you didn't write this but this chapter was comedy gold!
Also I could not help but scream out that Goku would have eaten the blob monster when it swallowed him. I can hear it now. Goku burping and patting his chest while saying, "woo, that was spicy! Ah haha!"
BigJackFilms chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This is seriously one of the best fan fiction I've ever read. It's so in tune and in continuity with both series that you can see it as part of the canon as a "What If" story.

Being that I've just started writing FanFics about a year ago, this is a great inspiration for me and for anyone who wants to write here, this is sorta my bible of Fan Fictions. So to the original creator and writer of the story, I say thank you.

I would love to get this story on paper. I know a few of the voice actors from both shows and it would be cool to get them to read this. :)

But still, in my Top 5 at least, 10/10! This is pure gold.
pokelover2000 chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
I'm Sailor Chibi Jupiter," she stated "and I shall punish you in the
name of planet Vejita!" suddenly, her soft brown hair turns spiky golden
and the battle begins as she launches her KAME-HAME-HA. (Sorry but that
aint gonna happen!) Do it do it do it i love the idea please do it!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
What do lemon scenes mean? Is it something erotic?
Nickel Hound chapter 10 . 8/13/2008
Where on Earth is Ryouga Hibiki?

I thought this was a great crossover, I have read some some that where real ugly.
HalcyonStar chapter 10 . 10/11/2006
All time greatest DBZ/SM crossover in my opinion.
IMH chapter 10 . 4/17/2005
OMG! I can't believe that I actually found this fic! I was just reading some GW stuff and I thought of this fic, and lo and behold, I found it! I remember reading it a couple years ago, and I loved it. It was funny, romantic, and action packed. Julian Soullard has done a great job with these characters.

By the way, does Julina still have a website with this story on it? I've been trying to find it, but I can't seem to. Of you can help me with this, it would be much apprecated.

Anyway, great fic, has been one of my favs for years!

-lmh
bcase257 chapter 10 . 9/26/2003
Very good story. DBZ Crossovers are always a little tough to keep IC or even believable. This is the best overall I read, and yes, the ending is just how it should've been. I might borrow explaining my thoughts on the story at the ned as well. Good job, I may have to read the sequel myself.
Tonz82 chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Oh, my GOSH! Do you know how long i have been looking for this story. This has to be one of my most favorite and one of the best dbz/sailor moon crossovers. I Love this story. I can not rave about it enough. Romance, Action, not to mention funny. It's too bad Julian has decided not to write anymore. I started to read his sequel to this story ("Past, Presnt, Uncertainty") but he never finished it. I'm so glad this fic is here at . It really deserves to be. You guys have made me so happy. _ *grinning from ear to ear*
Monou Hakkai chapter 7 . 10/12/2001
Ha, tell your friend this story rocks. I do think Trunks and Juiter look great together.
Trunks4lita chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Is therea sequil? If so what is it called?
Calisto1 chapter 10 . 9/11/2001
Geez! I can't believe I sat here and read the whole thing. good story though. Wish I could write that well. Oh well.
DragonGirli chapter 10 . 8/31/2001